PINO trump just pardoned kkk, alt right Arpaio

It's incredible. Profiling is what we all do, we all look at situations and the facts and put them together and assess them in a fitting matter. It's too bad THAT those facts offend people, but you can't afford to overlook them because of fickle politics and sentiments.
So a county cop should enforce federal law he has no jurisdiction in?
Why not? I am not seeing the bad side of this. Didn't the feds once upon a time outlaw slavery and states wanted to usurp the power of the feds to do whatever they wanted? What is wrong with expecting people to immigrate legally, anyway? They can't? Well, boo hoo. They CAN. They should, and they better.

He illegally targeted immigrants and minorities..
He was in contempt of court.
Usually presidents pardon people after they served at least 5 years of their sentence.

Every time I don't think Trump can sink any lower he continues to dig deeper..

Someone asked me today how is Trump a racist....
Let this be example #584
He targeted ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ONLY, liar!
Liar. He targeted anyone LOOKING Mexican..
How does one know who is illegal by looks?
You really stepped in your own bullshit..

Well, with limited resources, I think it would be imprudent to stop blacks, whites, Asians, etc. to check to see if they are illegal immigrants, don't you?

Why the hell am I even asking? Apparently logic does not enter into your thinking, or you would not even be having this conversation. You think this is just racist and has nothing to do with logic and saving tax payer money, right? :badgrin:

Scumbag sheriff never served time.

Scumbag sheriff never showed remorse.

Dumbass PINO never got recommendation from Pardon attorney or DOJ.

This is a PINO pardon of a lawless man who wore a badge.

Fuck this country and it's goddamn PINO.

We suck.
Arapio didn't commit a crime in the first place. And you know that. So WTF is your problem?

It's incredible. Profiling is what we all do, we all look at situations and the facts and put them together and assess them in a fitting matter. It's too bad THAT those facts offend people, but you can't afford to overlook them because of fickle politics and sentiments.
So a county cop should enforce federal law he has no jurisdiction in?
Not a county cop. Please got your facts straight He is the Sheriff. The Sheriff is the highest elected office in any county.

DIHc6-WVoAI_Qlt.jpg:small

Well...

Say what you will about the Imperial Cheeto...

He DOES know how to make an impression...

In this case...

Making damned sure that Illegal Aliens and culturally-suicidal LibTards get the message...

The message being...

"Our country... our borders... our laws... our choice to enforce... don't like that?... eat $hit and die... bon appetit..."

I was actually thinking about the precedents he is setting for the next Democrat President, and Democrat majority in Congress.

Well...

In this case...

Making damned sure that Illegal Aliens and culturally-suicidal LibTards get the message...

The message being...

"Our country... our borders... our laws... our choice to enforce... don't like that?... eat $hit and die... bon appetit..."

I was actually thinking about the precedents he is setting for the next Democrat President, and Democrat majority in Congress.
I can't see that happening until the democrats stop lying, cheating, stealing, using the media, and ignoring the BoR's.

Trump has no control over hurricanes. There is one heading for Texas and here you are, on a message board?

See what I mean?

You really think that the tweet and the hurricane coming are a coincidence? Clearly someone wants to hide it whether it is Trump himself or his advisors.

Well...

In this case...

The message being...

I can't see that happening until the democrats stop lying, cheating, stealing, using the media, and ignoring the BoR's.
While ignoring his fuhrer's 1000 plus lies since Jan.
Analysis | President Trump’s list of false and misleading claims tops 1,000

Trump has no control over hurricanes. There is one heading for Texas and here you are, on a message board?

See what I mean?

You really think that the tweet and the hurricane coming are a coincidence? Clearly someone wants to hide it whether it is Trump himself or his advisors.
Who gives a fucking shit, this is a non-issue. The guy was not convicted by jury… The charges are not legit

Forum List

Back