Pinochet = scum

That brings back a memory and also a President of Chile named Allende who got assassinated probably by Pinochet and his goons.

Allende killed himself once his plot to assassinate the Chilean military leadership was discovered

Prove it. I'll give you a clue, no one really knows what happened in there.

Prove it...LOL

That brings back a memory and also a President of Chile named Allende who got assassinated probably by Pinochet and his goons.

Allende killed himself once his plot to assassinate the Chilean military leadership was discovered

Prove it...LOL

Yeah, prove it, lol, as if you'd ever go and prove anything right? You're not on here to debate, right?

it is history
It is irrelevant.

no actually it is

because leftards always have a false narrative of history
It doesn't change the narrative of history, it's just a detail. Hardly worth a pat on the back.

Allende would have collapsed Chile decades ago, as it stands Chile is a paradise while Communist Venezuela is another Progressives success story

it is history
It is irrelevant.

no actually it is

It doesn't change the narrative of history, it's just a detail. Hardly worth a pat on the back.

actually it is the devil in the details

it is quite a different narrative then what weirdo

was presenting

it is history
It is irrelevant.

no actually it is

was presenting
No it isn't. Not one thing is altered by the way in which Allende died. The coup that overthrew a democratically elected government is unaltered. The human rights violations that followed the coup is unaltered. Chicago Boys taking control of the Chilean economy, unaltered. The perceptions of Pinochet as a authoritarian fascist pos, unaltered. The perceptions that conservatives love authoritarian fascist dictators, unaltered.

If you intend to continue your line of reasoning, you will at some point have to break from conservative tradition and show something substantive to back your position.

Last edited:
it is history
It is irrelevant.

no actually it is

was presenting
No it isn't. Not one thing is altered by the way in which Allende died. The coup that overthrew a democratically elected government is unaltered. The human rights violations that followed the coup is unaltered. Chicago Boys taking control of the Chilean economy, unaltered. The perceptions of Pinochet as a authoritarian fascist pos, unaltered. The perceptions that conservatives love authoritarian fascist dictators, unaltered.

If you intend to continue your line of reasoning, you will at some point have to break from conservative tradition and show something substantive to back your position.

wtf are you rambling about

the point is that a leftard on this board in post 33 was misstating history

and was corrected

How General Pinochet's detention changed the meaning of justice

It was a great day when that murdering bastard was arrested and a tragedy when he never got to court.

What could you do when the worlds most powerful nation is protecting him though ?
Hey Tammy, when are you going to condemn dictators like Stalin, Mao, Castro, the fat assholes in N. Korea, Pol Pot, etc?
There is a difference between those arseholes and this arsehole.

It was a great day when that murdering bastard was arrested and a tragedy when he never got to court.

What could you do when the worlds most powerful nation is protecting him though ?
Hey Tammy, when are you going to condemn dictators like Stalin, Mao, Castro, the fat assholes in N. Korea, Pol Pot, etc?
Agreed, but what do you consider those differences to be?

My government never supported them.

Are you sure about that?

Are you sure about that?
Lol, pretty sure. I dont have a problem with Castro to be fair and Stalin got due respect for helping us beat Hitler. That was rightly seen as the priority at the time.
But the world would have been a better place without all of the dictators you could name.

Pinochet was feted by thatcher who never met a right wing dictator she didnt like.

Lol, pretty sure. I dont have a problem with Castro to be fair and Stalin got due respect for helping us beat Hitler. That was rightly seen as the priority at the time.
But the world would have been a better place without all of the dictators you could name.

Pinochet was feted by thatcher who never met a right wing dictator she didnt like.
If you can be fair to Stalin, why then not be "fair" to Pinochet? After all, he was the priority at the time. Being a fudge packer is one thing, but being a a disingenuous and hypocritical prick is something else altogether.

Are you sure about that?

Stalin was one of history's greatest mass murderers. WTF is wrong with you Tammy?

Conservative supporters of authoritarian fascist dictators are desperately trying to derail the topic of this thread, their hero Augusto Pinochet. Who is just another in a long line of fascist dictators serving their capitalist masters, contradicting the idea that capitalism is synonymous with freedom.

Forum List

Back