🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pipeline spills 176,000 gallons of crude into creek 150 miles from Standing Rock

We can save the planet if we shut down all pipelines.
Or we can save this lake by moving the pipeline.

There are a lot more lakes than pipelines. We need to preserve the natural beauty of pipelines...

1.jpg
But I wouldn't recommend drinking from them

We can save the planet if we shut down all pipelines.
Or we can save this lake by moving the pipeline.

There are a lot more lakes than pipelines. We need to preserve the natural beauty of pipelines...

1.jpg
But I wouldn't recommend drinking from them

You don't drink from streams or lakes without filtering or otherwise purifying the water ... unless you're a big fan of Oregon Trail...

rs_560x415-150107143918-1024.Oregon-Trail-Game-MS-Dos.jl.010715.jpg

Last edited:
100% predictable. So the Indians were right.

Pipeline spills 176,000 gallons of crude into creek about 150 miles from Dakota Access protest camp

A pipeline leak has spilled tens of thousands of gallons of crude oil into a North Dakota creek roughly two and a half hours from Cannon Ball, where protesters are camped out in opposition to the Dakota Access pipeline.

Members of the Standing Rock Sioux and other tribes, as well as environmentalists from around the country, have fought the pipeline project on the grounds that it crosses beneath a lake that provides drinking water to native Americans. They say the route beneath Lake Oahe puts the water source in jeopardy and would destroy sacred land.

North Dakota officials estimate more than 176,000 gallons of crude oil leaked from the Belle Fourche Pipeline into the Ash Coulee Creek. State environmental scientist Bill Suess says a landowner discovered the spill on Dec. 5 near the city of Belfield, which is roughly 150 miles from the epicenter of the Dakota Access pipeline protest camps.
Lol
Stay in your lane bud

You obviously have never been to north-central South Dakota, there’s nothing to lose up here.
...except your drinking water. I bet you would spring into action, then. You seem like that type of guy.... needs to be 'saddled' with a gay son to be cool with gayness, type of guy...

Pipeline spills 176,000 gallons of crude into creek about 150 miles from Dakota Access protest camp

A pipeline leak has spilled tens of thousands of gallons of crude oil into a North Dakota creek roughly two and a half hours from Cannon Ball, where protesters are camped out in opposition to the Dakota Access pipeline.

Members of the Standing Rock Sioux and other tribes, as well as environmentalists from around the country, have fought the pipeline project on the grounds that it crosses beneath a lake that provides drinking water to native Americans. They say the route beneath Lake Oahe puts the water source in jeopardy and would destroy sacred land.

North Dakota officials estimate more than 176,000 gallons of crude oil leaked from the Belle Fourche Pipeline into the Ash Coulee Creek. State environmental scientist Bill Suess says a landowner discovered the spill on Dec. 5 near the city of Belfield, which is roughly 150 miles from the epicenter of the Dakota Access pipeline protest camps.

This is from 2016 dipshit.

Your own article clearly says the pipeline was halted and the company ETP won’t pay for an alternative route. The pipes they put down would detect such leaks and shut it down within three minutes. Instead they are using pipes built in the 1980’s like the one that just burst, and had no modern detection system. So if you morons would just let them built newer modern pipelines this shit wouldn’t happen.

Not a problem. Just call this guy and they'll be good to go..

Shamwow-Header.jpg

You don't drink from streams or lakes without filtering or otherwise purifying the water ..
Which you cannot do, when they are full of oil. You also cannot filter and drink oil itself. So....

They're both about a dollar a liter.

I can buy both.
And so can our foreign friends, thanks to the Keystone XL pipeline.

guys_toasting_at_bar-720x430.jpg

That's how I spend my Saturday nights.

You don't drink from streams or lakes without filtering or otherwise purifying the water ..
Which you cannot do, when they are full of oil. You also cannot filter and drink oil itself. So....

I can buy both.

Same, but with chicks. But it's cool, man...

I keed, I keed

You obviously have never been to north-central South Dakota, there’s nothing to lose up here.
...except your drinking water. I bet you would spring into action, then. You seem like that type of guy.... needs to be 'saddled' with a gay son to be cool with gayness, type of guy...
Lol
You always have fudge packing on the mind for some reason...

Lol
Ok, a different analogy, for the homophobe:

A gay daughter.

I can buy both.

Same, but with chicks. But it's cool, man...

I keed, I keed

Don't judge me.

Lol
Ok, a different analogy, for the homophobe:

A gay daughter.

Gay daughters don't become teen pregnancy statistics... what father wouldn't want that?

Forum List

Back