Pissed off citizen pays his "speeding" ticket in the greatest way EVER!

I recall a similar story, where the person who paid a ticket in pennies was... arrested? I think? I searched for the story and couldn't find it. If someone else knows what I'm talking about and can find the story, please link it.

The average speeding ticket is $150. This guy must have been driving reckless. 22,000 pennies is over 100 pounds. Is he going to pay for his hernia operation with pennies?

I paid for a toll road with pennies once. The fat old shit with nothing to do but sit in his booth all night acted like it was some big inconvenience and got pissed off (it was about 3 in the morning). At least I had them rolled already. He thought he would teach me a lesson and make me sit there while he counted them. He got done with the first roll and said "This one is short by a penny, what do we do now"? (like he really had me). I said "Well, I gave you more than enough, just take it out of the next roll". What could he say? Then when he was done, he made another attempt to get back at me by giving me my change in pennies. I said "You can keep the change". He said no, he was gonna force me to take the change. Yeah, he really showed me. :lol:

Only a white guy can do shit like dat....if that was a black person, that white bitch would be on the phone telling 9/11 black guy threatened to kill her with a bunch of pennies.

Are you assuming that a black person would be smart enough to do something like that?

That crazy mf' was smart? At the end of the fuckin day, I know and you know that fool spent half his day, counting fuckin pennies along with the white bitch...so who's the fool here? Yeah, it makes for good protest, but counting 22,000 pennies with half the shit on the floor, whats the fuckin point?

Just another example of white nuts who get pissed and do stupid shit, like nominating Trump, voting for NAFTA that wiped out all your middle class jobs, voting for Bush that whipped out your savings until Obama came along to stablize the market, I mean everything you fuck nuts do when your pissed, like segregating nigga's from white whores, ALL THIS SHIT BACK FIRES IN YOUR PALE PINK FUCKED UP FACES!!

I bet that fool spent half his morning counting pennies...stupid mf'

Only a white guy can do shit like dat....if that was a black person, that white bitch would be on the phone telling 9/11 black guy threatened to kill her with a bunch of pennies.

Are you assuming that a black person would be smart enough to do something like that?

That crazy mf' was smart? At the end of the fuckin day, I know and you know that fool spent half his day, counting fuckin pennies along with the white bitch...so who's the fool here? Yeah, it makes for good protest, but counting 22,000 pennies with half the shit on the floor, whats the fuckin point?

You know? Prove it. Did you time him? Do you have video of him spending the time you claim he spent?

The only bitch here is you home girl and you isn't be white.

They were probably already rolled and he just took them out of the rollers to make their job harder.

You know? Prove it. Did you time him? Do you have video of him spending the time you claim he spent?

And do you have video of him just walking away? I think not....now take your lice ridden, botox biting fuck jaw ass back to the cave, monkey fuck head.

They were probably already rolled and he just took them out of the rollers to make their job harder.
Harder how? Its up to us to prove we're paying the ticket with the exact amount the ticket calls for. Do you think for one second that mop face white bitch just took his word for it? Cracker, please!!

And do you have video of him just walking away? I think not....now take your lice ridden, botox biting fuck jaw ass back to the cave, monkey fuck head.

All I know is he paid with 22,000 pennies. That's all I need to know and it's verifiable. YOU made the claim that it took him all day to count/roll it yet you have no proof.

When you have the ability to enforce your demands that I do anything, get to stepping, ******.

I wouldn't accept payment in pennies. If I were the judge and he tried that I would give him one chance to provide other payment or hold him in contempt of court.

I wouldn't accept payment in pennies. If I were the judge and he tried that I would give him one chance to provide other payment or hold him in contempt of court.

Is there anything that says he can't pay in a certain fashion? Payments in situations like that, at least where I live, are able to be paid in cash.

Harder how? Its up to us to prove we're paying the ticket with the exact amount the ticket calls for. Do you think for one second that mop face white bitch just took his word for it? Cracker, please!!
That's my point, moron. He knew he had 22,000 pennies but the cop didn't, so she had to count all of them. If he left them in the rolls it would have made her job easy. You really are an idiot, aren't you?

Is there anything that says he can't pay in a certain fashion? Payments in situations like that, at least where I live, are able to be paid in cash.

I don't know, but the person is just trying to irritate the court, and you what that means. I hate them as much as anyone else, but when you're caught you're caught. I don't know if he was guilty but for speeding, I think the majority are guilty. I just think sometimes people go off the deep end with this kind of stuff. If I did it i'll pay the fine properly, if they found me guilty and I wasn't, I'd still pay it, but if I saw chance to fuck them somehow, I'd take it.

He probably wanted to irritate them because of something else that may have happened some other time.

You don't have to accept payment in pennies UNLESS they are rolled since it is fair tender. Not rolled? Nope. And the amount due is still due.

One idiot was advertising a car in his car lot. He said "for only 5000 bananas, this is YOURS". So a guy took in 5000 bananas. Dude had to take it cuz that is what the ad said and what he said on the tv.

If people keep trying to do the loose penny thing...they will start adding fine print of cash (bills only), check, money order, CC only.

Forum List

Back