Pissed off New Yorker's

ith the passing of Cuomo's gun laws, Moscow on the Hudson has become a reality.

I would suggest people move before he orders a fence be built at the state lines and has guards post at check points every mile or so.

They already have check points. Once, while I was driving through Niagara County I was stopped at a Police check point which they were checking for Registrations, and Inspection stickers as it was about 10AM in the morning on a weekday... My vehicle was in order, and then to my astonishment the cop asked me "where I was going?"... I responded with "what does it matter?" Something to think about.

This is a perfect example of what happens when you impose TYRANNY on law-abiding citizens.

Law-abiding citizens become CRIMINALS if they refuse to conform to and obey the laws of the tyrants.

I've been shooting this deadly Assualt style AR-15 with many dreaded features like a pistol grip, flash hider, large capacity clips and more for years. I've put easilly 50,000 + rounds through it. killed a lot of targets, but nothing else. and with the stroke of a politicians pen, I'm now a criminal for owning it and using it. What a country we live in. I didn't realize we replaced the stars and stripes with a hammer and sickle

I know, these are sad times for law abiding citizens. The gun owners I know take pride in being good citizens and love their country. Now the Obama hate machine is trying to degrade gun owners the same way they attacked the Tea Party. They want to punish people for what they consider incorrect thinking.

This is a perfect example of what happens when you impose TYRANNY on law-abiding citizens.

Law-abiding citizens become CRIMINALS if they refuse to conform to and obey the laws of the tyrants.

I've been shooting this deadly Assualt style AR-15 with many dreaded features like a pistol grip, flash hider, large capacity clips and more for years. I've put easilly 50,000 + rounds through it. killed a lot of targets, but nothing else. and with the stroke of a politicians pen, I'm now a criminal for owning it and using it. What a country we live in. I didn't realize we replaced the stars and stripes with a hammer and sickle

I know, these are sad times for law abiding citizens. The gun owners I know take pride in being good citizens and love their country. Now the Obama hate machine is trying to degrade gun owners the same way they attacked the Tea Party. They want to punish people for what they consider incorrect thinking.
The difference between the tea party and the gun owner we fight back with a bite.

I don't think they can legally force people to register guns. We know damn well it has nothing to do with safety and everything to do with knowing where the guns are so they can confiscate them eventually.

I am so sick of the Obama praisers. I think we are surrounded by some radicals who cheer the destruction of this country.

They can make you register your cars.

They can make you register your guns.

ith the passing of Cuomo's gun laws, Moscow on the Hudson has become a reality.

I would suggest people move before he orders a fence be built at the state lines and has guards post at check points every mile or so.

They already have check points. Once, while I was driving through Niagara County I was stopped at a Police check point which they were checking for Registrations, and Inspection stickers as it was about 10AM in the morning on a weekday... My vehicle was in order, and then to my astonishment the cop asked me "where I was going?"... I responded with "what does it matter?" Something to think about.

The last time I was caught in one of those, the police officer who looked at my license commented "Oh, you are one of those", because I had the 4th Amendment taped to the back of my License.

When he asked me where I was coming from, I answered "Nonya"

When he asked where I was going, I answered "Nonya" again.

He asked me where "Nonya" was..

My answer "Nonya, as in None of your damned business."

I don't think they can legally force people to register guns. We know damn well it has nothing to do with safety and everything to do with knowing where the guns are so they can confiscate them eventually.

I am so sick of the Obama praisers. I think we are surrounded by some radicals who cheer the destruction of this country.

Nope they cannot make you register your car nor get a drivers license or insurance for it.
And you can drive it 24 7 on private property
And no the government cannot force you too register a right.

its sad that what i did for decades legally became illegal about a month ago with the stroke of a politicians pen. What happened to the Land of the free? we are over regulated

What Amendment is it again protects cars?

Forum List

Back