🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pittsburgh Mayor Hits Back At Trump's Nonsense

Ignorant, gullible dumbass please look up what false dichotomy means.

Look up this bitch...

Not before you tell me at what fucking point we had to pick Pittsburgh or Paris.

There are 130 mining job openings (this is ALL mining, not just coal) in all of Pittsburgh, this out of 22,000 job openings:
Mining Jobs in Pittsburgh, PA (with Salaries) | Indeed.com

Not that the Paris accord will suddenly kill them or make more of them, but tell us again how the city will vanish if god forbid we move on from coal to something cleaner at some point.

How stupid are you?

It was a figure of speech idiot... It had nothing to do with Pittsburgh.

God damn your dumb

It is not a figure of speech, it is a stupid, meaningless slogan designed to give idiots the feely touchies.

You didn't build dat

yes we can

forward

I am with her

You can keep you healthcare plan and doctor if you like it

a $2500 reduction in healthcare premiums

57 states
Pittsburgh had to bail the French out of two world wars

Second of which happened because isolationism got en-vogue in America.

I wasn't because Germany invaded Poland and France and England declared war.

Who knew.

Where do you get your history books?

Read up chump:

Rejection of the League of Nations covenant in 1919 was the first of a series of bipartisan steps designed to move the United States as far as possible from the diplomatic and economic woes of both Europe and Asia. Increasingly high tariffs, themselves in part a response to the Great Depression, limited commercial connections. Neutrality legislation passed in the 1930s forbade selling on credit to belligerent nations and asserted that Americans traveling on the ships of states at war did so at their own risk. U.S. military spending was repeatedly reduced, to the point where as late as 1939 the army and air corps were about on par with those of Romania. Nor did American diplomacy assert consequent, systematic opposition to the increasing aggression of Italy, Germany, and Japan.

http://ic.galegroup.com/ic/uhic

Look up this bitch...

Not before you tell me at what fucking point we had to pick Pittsburgh or Paris.

There are 130 mining job openings (this is ALL mining, not just coal) in all of Pittsburgh, this out of 22,000 job openings:

Not that the Paris accord will suddenly kill them or make more of them, but tell us again how the city will vanish if god forbid we move on from coal to something cleaner at some point.

How stupid are you?

God damn your dumb

It is not a figure of speech, it is a stupid, meaningless slogan designed to give idiots the feely touchies.

You didn't build dat

yes we can

forward

I am with her

57 states

Who knew.

Read up chump:

Rejection of the League of Nations covenant in 1919 was the first of a series of bipartisan steps designed to move the United States as far as possible from the diplomatic and economic woes of both Europe and Asia. Increasingly high tariffs, themselves in part a response to the Great Depression, limited commercial connections. Neutrality legislation passed in the 1930s forbade selling on credit to belligerent nations and asserted that Americans traveling on the ships of states at war did so at their own risk. U.S. military spending was repeatedly reduced, to the point where as late as 1939 the army and air corps were about on par with those of Romania. Nor did American diplomacy assert consequent, systematic opposition to the increasing aggression of Italy, Germany, and Japan.

Read what?

The league of Nations started Hitler's run you fucking moron..

No we don't want to be like Europe... Move there ..

what the fuck is your malfunction? Seriously, I'm talking about American exceptionalism and need for it's leadership in the world and that's your fucking response?

We are exeptionalism you idiot...pay for the junk science yourself and then go fuck yourself..

Look up this bitch...

How stupid are you?

God damn your dumb

You didn't build dat

yes we can

forward

I am with her

57 states

Who knew.

Read up chump:

So you like it when we are involved militarily in other countries like Iraq and Afghanistan?

Gee - I figured you would have been yelling Boooooooooooooooooosssssssssssssshhhhhhhh wars!!!

Silly me.

I will put you down for more wars.

Got it.

How stupid are you?

God damn your dumb

You didn't build dat

yes we can

forward

I am with her

57 states

Who knew.

Read up chump:

Read what?

Because we failed to participate dummy.

what is your malfunction?

I'm talking about American exceptionalism and need for it's leadership in the world and that's your fucking response?

what has world leadership gotten us?

Everybody hates us - imperialist.

Let the Europeans who hate each other show us how.

EU is only about money not unity.

How stupid are you?

God damn your dumb

You didn't build dat

yes we can

forward

I am with her

57 states

Who knew.

Read up chump:

Read what?

You got such a hard on that the Paris accord meant anything...you are just upset a meaning less publicly stunt by your Messiah got destroyed...

I'm talking about American exceptionalism and need for it's leadership in the world and that's your fucking response?

Umm stable Europe? No WW3? Prosperity? spread of American culture and values?

Too overrated?

How stupid are you?

God damn your dumb

You didn't build dat

yes we can

forward

I am with her

57 states

Who knew.

Read up chump:

Read what?

Because we failed to participate dummy.

God damn you are history illiterate.. We pulled out because they were useless.

Stop this silly nonsence that we need them..

They need us.

His opinion is of no account in this matter.

Bullshit. The Liar in chief referenced the city's name. They want no part of him. They're for alternative energy as is 70 % of Americans.

His opinion has no bearing on the disposition of the Paris Accord. Period.
This country is moving on despite your failure's diasterous decision.
Jerry Brown, who runs a state based on the Paris Accord standards is on his way to China tomorrow seeing how they can work together for the benefit of the planet which is the opposite of what this dunce president is doing.

If Jerry Brown can convince China to have the Environmental, Legal, Union, Regulations that the US has, I will become a liberal.

How stupid are you?

God damn your dumb

You didn't build dat

yes we can

forward

I am with her

57 states

Who knew.

Read up chump:

Read what?

You got such a hard on that the Paris accord meant anything...you are just upset a meaning less publicly stunt by your Messiah got destroyed...

Wait, just a second ago the stakes were so high we had to choose between Pittsburgh and Paris and now you switch gears to saying it's a meaningless gesture.

Better look down, your foot is shot.

It was non binding, but us pulling out of this almost universally accepted agreement sends a clear message to the world - America is the land of the flip floppers with easy come easy go promises and policies every few years, so think twice before making agreements with us.

Last edited:

Too overrated?

Hey you want Germany to lead , let them and don't call us when Putin rolls his tanks right over them..

Fuck um...

I am not well-versed in the science of global change or the provisions of the Paris Accords but one thing I am sure of is that nothing Trump says can be believed. The narcissist is a pathological liar.
He said he was going to pull out of the Paris accords. You didn't believe him? Sucks to be you.
I believed him when he said he will move the American embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem because I thought him capable of this. I was wrong.

You didn't build dat

yes we can

forward

I am with her

57 states

Who knew.

Read up chump:

Read what?

Wait a second just a second ago the stakes were so high we had to choose between Pittsburgh and Paris and now you switch gears to saying it's a meaningless gesture.

Better look down, your foot is shot.

You're an idiot, Obama signing the Paris accord was meaningless...

Pittsburgh before Paris is symbolic ..

I am not well-versed in the science of global change or the provisions of the Paris Accords but one thing I am sure of is that nothing Trump says can be believed. The narcissist is a pathological liar.
He said he was going to pull out of the Paris accords. You didn't believe him? Sucks to be you.
I believed him when he said he will move the American embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem because I thought him capable of this. I was wrong.

Lame as hell.

Too overrated?

I see - no problems of our own we are need to deal with.

Too overrated?

WW3 would have certainly been our problem, so would lack of willing partners around the world.

Too overrated?

WW3 would have certainly been our problem, so would lack of willing partners around the world.

when was this WW3?

What history book is that in?

:cheeky-smiley-018:

Forum List

Back