🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pittsburgh Mayor Hits Back At Trump's Nonsense

Mayor Bill Perduto is a Democrat...DUH!
Which mean his words don't count?
Duh.
Which means he's automatically anti-Trump...DUH!
Earth to moron. Trump invoked Perduto's city's name. He has a right to answer back.
Spoke like a true Trump supporter.

"Spoke like a true Trump supporter."
Typed like a true illiterate.
You admitted you were, dope.
The joke is always on you.

His opinion is of no account in this matter.

Bullshit. The Liar in chief referenced the city's name. They want no part of him. They're for alternative energy as is 70 % of Americans.

His opinion has no bearing on the disposition of the Paris Accord. Period.
This country is moving on despite your failure's diasterous decision.
Jerry Brown, who runs a state based on the Paris Accord standards is on his way to China tomorrow seeing how they can work together for the benefit of the planet which is the opposite of what this dunce president is doing.
And nobody's stopping him.

Mayor Bill Perduto is a Democrat...DUH!
Duh.
Earth to moron. Trump invoked Perduto's city's name. He has a right to answer back.

You're a joke.
Can you post that in Intelligent?
I know you can't but I decided to be kind.

Duh.

You're a joke.
In intelligent? Thanks for making my point you always kick your own ass.

You're a joke.
You shouldn't post while inebriated; it dulls your ability to appreciate sarcasm.

You're a joke.
Thanks for making my point you always kick your own ass.
So far, he's kicking YOUR ass

His opinion is of no account in this matter.

Why, isn't he a US citizen? Does Trump not need to give a shit about US citizens either?

In this time, some citizens are more American than others.

You're more American the more $$$$ you have, apparently.

Nah. You're more American when you support the Constitution, and the limitations it mandates.

Well there can't be many Americans in America then.

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump invoked the people of Pittsburgh to defend his climate change decision Thursday, and the city's mayor bristled in response.

Explaining his choice to withdraw the US from the Paris climate agreement, Trump said: "I was elected to represent the citizens of Pittsburgh, not Paris."

Mayor Bill Perduto told CNN affiliate WPXI he was "outraged" at Trump's line.
"Pittsburgh is the example," Peduto said. "We were that city that China is like today where the smoke was so, filled the air so much, that the streetlights would stay on 24 hours."
Peduto told CNN he would issue an executive order on Friday pledging Pittsburgh would follow through on carbon reduction goals.
On Twitter after Trump's speech, Peduto pushed back against the President invoking Pittsburgh.
"The United States joins Syria, Nicaragua & Russia in deciding not to participate with world's Paris Agreement. It's now up to cities to lead," Peduto tweeted.

This country will galvanize against Tramp's wrong headed decisions and become become stronger in spite of him.

Pittsburgh mayor hits back after Trump invokes city in climate speech - CNNPolitics.com

Pittsburgh before Paris

:dance:

I am not well-versed in the science of global change or the provisions of the Paris Accords but one thing I am sure of is that nothing Trump says can be believed. The narcissist is a pathological liar.

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump invoked the people of Pittsburgh to defend his climate change decision Thursday, and the city's mayor bristled in response.

Explaining his choice to withdraw the US from the Paris climate agreement, Trump said: "I was elected to represent the citizens of Pittsburgh, not Paris."

Mayor Bill Perduto told CNN affiliate WPXI he was "outraged" at Trump's line.
"Pittsburgh is the example," Peduto said. "We were that city that China is like today where the smoke was so, filled the air so much, that the streetlights would stay on 24 hours."
Peduto told CNN he would issue an executive order on Friday pledging Pittsburgh would follow through on carbon reduction goals.
On Twitter after Trump's speech, Peduto pushed back against the President invoking Pittsburgh.
"The United States joins Syria, Nicaragua & Russia in deciding not to participate with world's Paris Agreement. It's now up to cities to lead," Peduto tweeted.

This country will galvanize against Tramp's wrong headed decisions and become become stronger in spite of him.

Pittsburgh mayor hits back after Trump invokes city in climate speech - CNNPolitics.com

Did he explain the city's and county's financial crisis
excessive tax rates
excessive per capita crime
population and business exodus

the surrounding counties are thriving thanks to the leftist fiasco in pittsburgh

The Pittsburg Tramp wants all Americans to inhale!

latest

Pittsburgh before Paris

Ignorant, gullible dumbass please look up what false dichotomy means.

Look up this bitch...

Not before you tell me at what fucking point we had to pick Pittsburgh or Paris.

There are 130 mining job openings (this is ALL mining, not just coal) in all of Pittsburgh, this out of 22,000 job openings:
Mining Jobs in Pittsburgh, PA (with Salaries) | Indeed.com

Not that the Paris accord will suddenly kill them or make more of them, but tell us again how the city will vanish if god forbid we move on from coal to something cleaner at some point.

Last edited:
Pittsburgh before Paris

Ignorant, gullible dumbass please look up what false dichotomy means.

Look up this bitch...

Not before you tell me at what fucking point we had to pick Pittsburgh or Paris.

There are 130 mining job openings in Pittsburgh, this out of 22,000 job openings:
Mining Jobs in Pittsburgh, PA (with Salaries) | Indeed.com

Not that the Paris accord will suddenly kill them or make more of them, but tell us again how the city will vanish if god forbid we move on from coal to something cleaner at some point.

And downtown Pittsburgh is just a hub of coal mines

Forum List

Back