🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pittsburgh Mayor Hits Back At Trump's Nonsense

Pittsburgh before Paris

:dance:

Ignorant, gullible dumbass please look up what false dichotomy means.

Look up this bitch...

Not before you tell me at what fucking point we had to pick Pittsburgh or Paris.

There are 130 mining job openings (this is ALL mining, not just coal) in all of Pittsburgh, this out of 22,000 job openings:
Mining Jobs in Pittsburgh, PA (with Salaries) | Indeed.com

Not that the Paris accord will suddenly kill them or make more of them, but tell us again how the city will vanish if god forbid we move on from coal to something cleaner at some point.

How stupid are you?

It was a figure of speech idiot... It had nothing to do with Pittsburgh.

God damn your dumb

Pittsburgh before Paris

Look up this bitch...

Not before you tell me at what fucking point we had to pick Pittsburgh or Paris.

There are 130 mining job openings in Pittsburgh, this out of 22,000 job openings:

Not that the Paris accord will suddenly kill them or make more of them, but tell us again how the city will vanish if god forbid we move on from coal to something cleaner at some point.

And downtown Pittsburgh is just a hub of coal mines

130 jobs out of 22,000, what don't you understand?

Maybe eventually Pittsburgh can do better for downtown than a hub of coal mines eh?

Pittsburgh before Paris

Look up this bitch...

There are 130 mining job openings (this is ALL mining, not just coal) in all of Pittsburgh, this out of 22,000 job openings:

How stupid are you?

God damn your dumb

He was sure Hillary the Hag would win.

Pittsburgh had to bail the French out of two world wars

Pittsburgh before Paris

Look up this bitch...

How stupid are you?

God damn your dumb

It is not a figure of speech, it is a stupid, meaningless slogan designed to give idiots the feely touchies.

Pittsburgh before Paris

Look up this bitch...

There are 130 mining job openings in Pittsburgh, this out of 22,000 job openings:

God damn you are a fucking idiot..

Pittsburgh before Paris means

America first before the world

What are you the most retarded poster here?

Pittsburgh before Paris

Look up this bitch...

Maybe eventually Pittsburgh can do better for downtown then a hub of coal mines eh?

Sorry you miss the point - it was a figure of speech.

two Ps

Look up this bitch...

God damn you are a fucking idiot..

Pittsburgh before Paris means

America first before the world

What are you the most retarded poster here?

He is striving for the top.

Pittsburgh before Paris

Look up this bitch...

How stupid are you?

God damn your dumb

It is not a figure of speech, it is a stupid, meaningless slogan designed to give idiots the feely touchies.

Meaning less slogan? That would be Obama signing the Paris accord in the first place.

Look up this bitch...

Maybe eventually Pittsburgh can do better for downtown then a hub of coal mines eh?

two Ps

Can you believe these idiots?

Pittsburgh before Paris

Look up this bitch...

How stupid are you?

God damn your dumb

You didn't build dat

yes we can

forward

I am with her

You can keep you healthcare plan and doctor if you like it

a $2500 reduction in healthcare premiums

57 states

Look up this bitch...

two Ps

Can you believe these idiots?

yes - they miss Hillary so.....

I am not well-versed in the science of global change or the provisions of the Paris Accords but one thing I am sure of is that nothing Trump says can be believed. The narcissist is a pathological liar.
He said he was going to pull out of the Paris accords. You didn't believe him? Sucks to be you.

Forum List

Back