Place your bets

The time has come," the Walrus said,

"To talk of many things:

Of shoes--and ships--and sealing wax--

Of cabbages--and kings--

And why the sea is boiling hot--

And whether pigs have wings."

(Apologies to Lewis Carroll)

The Trump clan has now admitted that they did, in fact, collude with the Russians to influence the election. What's next?

The time has come to state how many days will pass before Mr. Trump no longer resides in the White House. Place your bets.

It's still not an easy guess because there is clearly a lot more information to be discovered, either by Gowdy's drips, or Mueller's investigations. And Trump is not going to leave easily.

So, my initial guess is 365 days, but I reserve the right to change it!! ;)

First off your primary point is an outright lie. Considering that and the fact you're a snowflake, I will take your fucked-up bet. A bet you're too big a pussy to even settle on, I mean wholly shit, you don't even believe in your own BS "So, my initial guess is 365 days, but I reserve the right to change it!!"

So because you're weak and I'm strong yet merciful, I give you two years. If Trump is still POUS then you're gone mother fucker, and no longer allowed to post here. If Trump is impeached or resigns then I'm gone. Fair enough?
Only time I gamble anymore is at a crap table

Not sure why you insist on these moral equivalency arguments, Iceberg, unless it's really all you got. I guess maybe in this case, it is. Damning stuff, as to the Trump campaign's mindset and willingness to play ball with the Russians.
Like I said, it isn't going to win your argument to say Hillary did it too. That only flies with political arguments--weak ones, at that.

Btw, the best direct argument I've heard so far defending Trump Jr. is "So what if he was willing to accept information from the Russian government. What is wrong with that?"

Being an old timer, I wouldn't want to have anything to do with that kind of offer, having cut my teeth on those evil Russians and how you can't trust 'em as far as you can throw 'em. But for some people, perhaps that is a defense. Pretty amoral in my book. Of course, politicians mostly are, I think. But the trick is not getting caught. When you do, just brazenly say "So what?"
oh - and the whole "you won't help your argument with hillary did it too" is a perfect example of how i've seen "ME" used - "stop bringing up one side, focus on your problems!" is how it comes across.

if you can't tell me why it's ok for hillary and the dems to get help from the brits to doctor up a dosier against trump then i don't give a flying horse shit trump jr talked to a russian lawyer.

we either care about the same core values or we don't. putting names and spins on either side is pointless and you keep thinking i'm defending trump.

nope. again - i want the same values placed on all. that's it.
Okay I can see that. It is still a distraction, but you've piqued my interest with this Hillary's campaign getting help from the Brits to doctor up the Golden Showers dossier. I did not know Hillary's campaign received or used that material. I thought the FBI had it and was keeping it under wraps. Who gave it to the FBI? How come Hillary's campaign didn't use it? Sounds pretty juicy---could have beat PizzaGate.
I need some facts on this to get me up to speed, please.
facts are the hardest thing to come by these days. :) i understand that and that's why i don't go too nuts on either side. "in my youth" i'd do that and get "emo" on something only to find out there was more to the story or i was just wrong in my assumptions.

given i trust none of the media - i never take initial outrage seriously nor think it's close to the actual truth or not.

truth tends to come out weeks after the inflammatory headlines.
So you have the unmitigated gall to say this to me:

if you can't tell me why it's ok for hillary and the dems to get help from the brits to doctor up a dosier against trump then i don't give a flying horse shit trump jr talked to a russian lawyer.
we either care about the same core values or we don't. putting names and spins on either side is pointless and you keep thinking i'm defending trump.

use it as an indignant, righteous argument to justify your position and now you're telling me you got NOTHING to back up what you claim Hillary did?

Man, this is beyond disappointing.
yea, kinda like being told i'm using a moral equiv. and when i use it in return i get yelled at for that one also. which is it? safe to use when it fits your discussion but i can't use it in return in talking to you?

i agree it's a mess. i agree the burden is on me to provide some of the details of what i'm talking about. however, i'm at work and don't have the luxury of putting aside time to do dig right now and do all that and was going to when i got home tonight.

gonna take a pass on that now and take my unmitigated gall with me for now.
It's the same tired tactics over and and over. Demand a link or an explanation and when provided, spin and lie like crazy! It never differs.

"To talk of many things:

Of cabbages--and kings--

The Trump clan has now admitted that they did, in fact, collude with the Russians to influence the election. What's next?

The time has come to state how many days will pass before Mr. Trump no longer resides in the White House. Place your bets.

It's still not an easy guess because there is clearly a lot more information to be discovered, either by Gowdy's drips, or Mueller's investigations. And Trump is not going to leave easily.

Snowflakes called for is Impeachment 5 minutes after he was elected.
Snowflakes called for military coups and assassination.
Snowflakes have tried to manufacture impeachable offenses for nearly a year

No Crime
No Collusion
No Obstruction
No Evidence
No Case

If I had a nickel for every one of these threads so far predicting impeachment... :p

oh - and the whole "you won't help your argument with hillary did it too" is a perfect example of how i've seen "ME" used - "stop bringing up one side, focus on your problems!" is how it comes across.

Okay I can see that. It is still a distraction, but you've piqued my interest with this Hillary's campaign getting help from the Brits to doctor up the Golden Showers dossier. I did not know Hillary's campaign received or used that material. I thought the FBI had it and was keeping it under wraps. Who gave it to the FBI? How come Hillary's campaign didn't use it? Sounds pretty juicy---could have beat PizzaGate.
facts are the hardest thing to come by these days. :) i understand that and that's why i don't go too nuts on either side. "in my youth" i'd do that and get "emo" on something only to find out there was more to the story or i was just wrong in my assumptions.

given i trust none of the media - i never take initial outrage seriously nor think it's close to the actual truth or not.

use it as an indignant, righteous argument to justify your position and now you're telling me you got NOTHING to back up what you claim Hillary did?

yea, kinda like being told i'm using a moral equiv. and when i use it in return i get yelled at for that one also. which is it? safe to use when it fits your discussion but i can't use it in return in talking to you?

i agree it's a mess. i agree the burden is on me to provide some of the details of what i'm talking about. however, i'm at work and don't have the luxury of putting aside time to do dig right now and do all that and was going to when i got home tonight.

It's the same tired tactics over and and over. Demand a link or an explanation and when provided, spin and lie like crazy! It never differs.
well she is right in that i dumped and didn't follow up like i'd want someone else to - i don't disagree there. i'm just damn short on time and found it kinda odd i get lumped into a bucket with many who don't back up their points. by now she should know i don't normally do that and given me some leeway to get back to it, but i also could have said "busy at work, more later" so i sure don't fault her much for her reaction.

tense times and easy to get frustrated these days.

Last edited:
Btw, the best direct argument I've heard so far defending Trump Jr. is "So what if he was willing to accept information from the Russian government. What is wrong with that?"

Give it up. Prepare yourself for seven and a half more years of great leadership in the form of President Donald Trump.

Do you want us to believe the Clinton cabal did NOT hire firms to do opposition research?

Do you happen to recall when Craig Livingstone "improperly" ordered 900 FBI files delivered to the White House where they were for all of 1993 and 1994?

"To talk of many things:

Of cabbages--and kings--

Snowflakes called for is Impeachment 5 minutes after he was elected.
Snowflakes called for military coups and assassination.
Snowflakes have tried to manufacture impeachable offenses for nearly a year

No Crime
No Collusion
No Obstruction
No Evidence
No Case

If I had a nickel for every one of these threads so far predicting impeachment... :p
If I had a penny for every time you built scarecrows only to tear them down I'd be a rich man

Give it up. Prepare yourself for seven and a half more years of great leadership in the form of President Donald Trump.

Do you want us to believe the Clinton cabal did NOT hire firms to do opposition research?

Do you happen to recall when Craig Livingstone "improperly" ordered 900 FBI files delivered to the White House where they were for all of 1993 and 1994?
How many times did investigative bodies investigate Hillary over 6,7 years?? Nine?? 10?? What did they get her on???? NOTHING ..Now it's dumps turn in the barrel

How many times did investigative bodies investigate Hillary over 6,7 years?? Nine?? 10?? What did they get her on???? NOTHING ..Now it's dumps turn in the barrel
and in a year of RUSSIA - how much has been found to be true vs. made up hysterics from the left?

the point is all this bashing needs to stop but we seem to have smelled blood in the water and can't live or move on with our lives w/o some jacked up form of payback.

That's one of my favorite lies snowflakes like to tell.

Hillary better just be glad that 'stupidity' and 'incompetence' are not prosecutable offenses.

The Secretary of State allows 4 Americans, to include the 1st US ambassador murdered in over 30 years, after denying more than 50 requests for additional security and stripping the ambassador of security team members after 2 terrorist attacks and before the fore-warned attack on 9/11/12, and Democrats say, 'Hillary did nothing wrong'. Well she sure as hell didn't do anything RIGHT!

Hillary declares in 2 emails she KNEW Benghazi was a terrorist attack and that the video had nothing to do with it before lying to the American people, and snowflakes insist Hillary did not mean what she wrote. Bwuhahahahaha.....

Snowflakes mush think the American people are as dumb as they - snowflakes - really are. :p

Tell me - Democrats admit they knew in advance about the warning about a terrorist attack on US embassies and compounds all across the Middle East on 9/11/12. 2 terrorist attacks on the Benghazi compound were made just weeks prior to 9/11/12 - attacks they acknowledged were terrorist attacks. ON 9/11/12, 20+ US Embassies were attacked - as warned - all across the Middle east - 2 US compounds were over-run (the Egyptian Embassy and Benghazi).

Benghazi was the ONLY ONE of those 20+ attacks Obama and Hillary called 'the result of a protest over a video' instead of admitting it was part of that Middle East-wide terrorist attack on the anniversary of 9/11/01 they were warned about.

Now why the F* would two liberals who are supposed to be so damn smart claim ONLY that 1 attack in Benghazi - the only attack in which Americans died - was the result of a protest over a video?!

Bwuhahahaha......snowflakes are WILLINGLY insane to buy the bullshit spewed out of Hillary and Obama's mouth!

Last edited:
Not sure why you insist on these moral equivalency arguments, Iceberg, unless it's really all you got. I guess maybe in this case, it is. Damning stuff, as to the Trump campaign's mindset and willingness to play ball with the Russians.
Like I said, it isn't going to win your argument to say Hillary did it too. That only flies with political arguments--weak ones, at that.

Being an old timer, I wouldn't want to have anything to do with that kind of offer, having cut my teeth on those evil Russians and how you can't trust 'em as far as you can throw 'em. But for some people, perhaps that is a defense. Pretty amoral in my book. Of course, politicians mostly are, I think. But the trick is not getting caught. When you do, just brazenly say "So what?"

I'll look forward to hearing from you tomorrow.

Oh, no, you don't. I asked for the link and he didn't know enough about it to even give me bare bones facts without looking it up. He says he's busy. I'll wait.
But I didn't spin or lie about anything because he didn't give me one.
This guy tries to act all reasonable and puts on the poor little me act, but he's not being as honest as he pretends.

Oh, no, you don't. I asked for the link and he didn't know enough about it to even give me bare bones facts without looking it up. He says he's busy. I'll wait.
This guy tries to act all reasonable and puts on the poor little me act, but he's not being as honest as he pretends.
really?

what did i just say in the post above this? did i or did i NOT say this was on me for not following through? seemed pretty honest to me, even in understanding your jumping my ass with the "unmitigated gall" crap. i have never lied to you nor dogged on you and up until this point had a lot of respect for you.

guess i can stop doing that now. at this point i'm done. have a great day.

Last edited:

"To talk of many things:

Of cabbages--and kings--

First off your primary point is an outright lie. Considering that and the fact you're a snowflake, I will take your fucked-up bet. A bet you're too big a pussy to even settle on, I mean wholly shit, you don't even believe in your own BS "So, my initial guess is 365 days, but I reserve the right to change it!!"

So because you're weak and I'm strong yet merciful, I give you two years. If Trump is still POUS then you're gone mother fucker, and no longer allowed to post here. If Trump is impeached or resigns then I'm gone. Fair enough?

So you don't have a lot of confidence in your bet.

and in a year of RUSSIA - how much has been found to be true vs. made up hysterics from the left?

the point is all this bashing needs to stop but we seem to have smelled blood in the water and can't live or move on with our lives w/o some jacked up form of payback.
do we know 5 or 6 trump people conveniently forgot they spoke with Russians ??If you can't smell the smoke get a check up These scum in our WH don't even trust themselves

That's one of my favorite lies snowflakes like to tell.

Hillary better just be glad that 'stupidity' and 'incompetence' are not prosecutable offenses.

The Secretary of State allows 4 Americans, to include the 1st US ambassador murdered in over 30 years, after denying more than 50 requests for additional security and stripping the ambassador of security team members after 2 terrorist attacks and before the fore-warned attack on 9/11/12, and Democrats say, 'Hillary did nothing wrong'. Well she sure as hell didn't do anything RIGHT!

Hillary declares in 2 emails she KNEW Benghazi was a terrorist attack and that the video had nothing to do with it before lying to the American people, and snowflakes insist Hillary did not mean what she wrote. Bwuhahahahaha.....

Snowflakes mush think the American people are as dumb as they - snowflakes - really are. :p

Tell me - Democrats admit they knew in advance about the warning about a terrorist attack on US embassies and compounds all across the Middle East on 9/11/12. 2 terrorist attacks on the Benghazi compound were made just weeks prior to 9/11/12 - attacks they acknowledged were terrorist attacks. ON 9/11/12, 20+ US Embassies were attacked - as warned - all across the Middle east - 2 US compounds were over-run (the Egyptian Embassy and Benghazi).

Benghazi was the ONLY ONE of those 20+ attacks Obama and Hillary called 'the result of a protest over a video' instead of admitting it was part of that Middle East-wide terrorist attack on the anniversary of 9/11/01 they were warned about.

Now why the F* would two liberals who are supposed to be so damn smart claim ONLY that 1 attack in Benghazi - the only attack in which Americans died - was the result of a protest over a video?!

Bwuhahahaha......snowflakes are WILLINGLY insane to buy the bullshit spewed out of Hillary and Obama's mouth!
Hillary better just be glad that 'stupidity' and 'incompetence' are not prosecutable offenses.}}}}

And trump suffers from the same + being a con man, dealing with our enemy Putin and Russia... Is TREASON prosecutable??

do we know 5 or 6 trump people conveniently forgot they spoke with Russians ??If you can't smell the smoke get a check up These scum in our WH don't even trust themselves
People in Washington routinely talk to Russians. Fail.

"To talk of many things:

Of cabbages--and kings--

So you don't have a lot of confidence in your bet.
The way these government pussies act ??? No not a lot of confidence They'll digest all the s--t trump throws at them and ask for seconds if it keeps them in congress

really?

what did i just say in the post above this? did i or did i NOT say this was on me for not following through? seemed pretty honest to me, even in understanding your jumping my ass with the "unmitigated gall" crap. i have never lied to you nor dogged on you and up until this point had a lot of respect for you.

guess i can stop doing that now. at this point i'm done. have a great day.
Go suck an egg, little Matilda. Don't give me all that self righteous indignation when you play harder than that and just don't want anyone talking back.
If you ask me, this is a very convenient way to weasel out of your "word" to give me information on the Hillary / dossier connection. Actually, I looked it up and the dossier was compiled for one of the Republicans running against Trump, who dropped out. The company then offered it for sale to Hillary's campaign. But it seems they never got it--they never used it anyway. It ended up in the hands of the FBI and then got leaked to several major news outlets, who sat on it because they couldn't confirm anything. At least as far as I can make out, she neither hired nor paid for the dossier. But tomorrow if you can clarify that, fine.
Like I said, it's still not about Trump's culpability/ethical standing. But I guess we should know by now what Trump's ethical standing is like.

IKR? I do wonder how these folks in D.C. manage to remember every single meeting with every single person. I would think in the case of this meeting, though, Jr. would remember it since he admits it annoyed him and because he had been told that the Russian government wanted to assist them in electing his Dad. Pretty big deal, even if the attorney couldn't come up with the goods.
I still think it was a "test" to see how the Trump campaign would react. They got their answer. Wonder what they did next.

And then forget it??

Forum List

Back