expose a weakness.

The time has come," the Walrus said,

"To talk of many things:

Of shoes--and ships--and sealing wax--

Of cabbages--and kings--

And why the sea is boiling hot--

And whether pigs have wings."

(Apologies to Lewis Carroll)

The Trump clan has now admitted that they did, in fact, collude with the Russians to influence the election. What's next?

The time has come to state how many days will pass before Mr. Trump no longer resides in the White House. Place your bets.

It's still not an easy guess because there is clearly a lot more information to be discovered, either by Gowdy's drips, or Mueller's investigations. And Trump is not going to leave easily.

So, my initial guess is 365 days, but I reserve the right to change it!! ;)
Thanks for the Lewis Carroll, but what has been brought to light so far isn't going to move anyone out of anywhere.
My bet is he will NOT be impeached over Russian collusion.
i know you get tired of hearing this from me - but how is trump jr talking to a russian lawyer validating trump and KGB collusion?

then

Democrats spread false Russian information on Trump, campaign aides

why is that different?

again - not a trump defense but a search for sanity in what we choose to call people out over. it seems the dems do this daily and no one cares. hate trump, and target.
Not sure why you insist on these moral equivalency arguments, Iceberg, unless it's really all you got. I guess maybe in this case, it is. Damning stuff, as to the Trump campaign's mindset and willingness to play ball with the Russians.
Like I said, it isn't going to win your argument to say Hillary did it too. That only flies with political arguments--weak ones, at that.

Btw, the best direct argument I've heard so far defending Trump Jr. is "So what if he was willing to accept information from the Russian government. What is wrong with that?"

Being an old timer, I wouldn't want to have anything to do with that kind of offer, having cut my teeth on those evil Russians and how you can't trust 'em as far as you can throw 'em. But for some people, perhaps that is a defense. Pretty amoral in my book. Of course, politicians mostly are, I think. But the trick is not getting caught. When you do, just brazenly say "So what?"
oh - and the whole "you won't help your argument with hillary did it too" is a perfect example of how i've seen "ME" used - "stop bringing up one side, focus on your problems!" is how it comes across.

if you can't tell me why it's ok for hillary and the dems to get help from the brits to doctor up a dosier against trump then i don't give a flying horse shit trump jr talked to a russian lawyer.

we either care about the same core values or we don't. putting names and spins on either side is pointless and you keep thinking i'm defending trump.

nope. again - i want the same values placed on all. that's it.
Okay I can see that. It is still a distraction, but you've piqued my interest with this Hillary's campaign getting help from the Brits to doctor up the Golden Showers dossier. I did not know Hillary's campaign received or used that material. I thought the FBI had it and was keeping it under wraps. Who gave it to the FBI? How come Hillary's campaign didn't use it? Sounds pretty juicy---could have beat PizzaGate.
I need some facts on this to get me up to speed, please.

"To talk of many things:

Of cabbages--and kings--

The Trump clan has now admitted that they did, in fact, collude with the Russians to influence the election. What's next?

The time has come to state how many days will pass before Mr. Trump no longer resides in the White House. Place your bets.

It's still not an easy guess because there is clearly a lot more information to be discovered, either by Gowdy's drips, or Mueller's investigations. And Trump is not going to leave easily.

oldlady said:
The differences in my mind are: The Russian dossier was not supplied by official Russian sources in order to help Clinton win the WH. It was not supplied by UK government to help Clinton win the WH. The research was conducted by an American firm who hired a private UK citizen with experience and knowledge of the playing field in question.

to my knowledge this lawyer went to trump, not trump to her.
she is also NOT a part of the government, unless i misunderstood that. i see in the mail it says russian gov attorney and then a follow up recant saying she's not involved with the gov.
for hillary, if not to help her presidential run, why care then? why was it supplied and how did you THINK she'd use it?

how is the russian government involved in the lawyers phone call?

as for the dossier being provided by the brits - isn't that a foreign gov?

British Lawsuit Raises New Questions Over John McCain's Involvement With The "Trump Dossier" | Zero Hedge

and now mccain was paying people to get this info -

this is why i don't trust many media people whether they say something i like or not. misinformation is the key and going AH HA at any point in time is likely to be a bad idea.

may take years to sort out, but i'll wait. right now a search for the truth is pretty pointless as we've watered down the meaning of that word over the last decade.
What phone call?
sorry - e-mail. been a heavy phone call morning on my end.
I don't think you ought to be talking about this until you read Jr.'s email. It's obvious you haven't. Stop relying on the media you say you can't trust and read the email!

EMAIL NO. 1

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump – helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

This iphone speaks many languages

EMAIL NO. 2
On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don

Sent from my iPhone

EMAIL NO. 3
-----Original message-----

Sent: Monday, June 06, 2016 12:40 PM

To: Donald Trump Jr.

Subject: Re: Russia – Clinton – private and confidential

Hi Don

Let me know when you are free to talk with Emin by phone about this

Hillary info – you had mentioned early this week so wanted to try

to schedule a time and day Best to you and family Rob Goldstone

EMAIL NO. 4
On Jun 6, 2016, at 15:03, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Rob could we speak now?

d

Donald J. Trump Jr.

Executive Vice President of Development and Acquisitions The Trump

Organization

725 Fifth Avenue | New York, NY | 10022

| trump.com

EMAIL NO. 5
-----Original message-----

Sent: Monday, June 06, 2016 3:37 PM

To: Donald Trump Jr.

Subject: Re: Russia – Clinton – private and confidential

Let me track him down in Moscow

What number he could call?

EMAIL NO. 6
On Jun 6, 2016, at 15:38, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

My cell thanks

d

Donald J. Trump Jr.

Executive Vice President of Development and Acquisitions The Trump

Organization

725 Fifth Avenue | New York, NY | 10022

| trump.com

EMAIL NO. 7
On Jun 6, 2016, at 3:43 PM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Ok he’s on stage in Moscow but should be off within 20 Minutes so I

am sure can call Rob

EMAIL NO. 8
On June 6, 2016, at 16:38, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Rob thanks for the help.

D

Sent from an iPhone

EMAIL NO. 9
On Jun 7, 2016, at 4:20 PM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Don

Hope all is well

Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday.

I believe you are aware of the meeting – and so wondered if 3pm or later on Thursday works for you?

I assume it would be at your office.

Best

Rob Goldstone

EMAIL NO. 10
On Jun 7, 2016, at 5:16 PM, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

How about 3 at our offices? Thanks rob appreciate you helping set it up.

D

Sent from my iPhone.

EMAIL NO. 11
On Jun 7, 2016, at 5:19 PM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Perfect…I won’t sit in on the meeting, but will bring them at 3pm and introduce you etc.

I will send the names of the two people meeting with you for security when I have them later today.

best

Rob

EMAIL NO. 12
On Jun 7, 2016, at 18:14, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Great. It will likely be Paul Manafort (campaign boss) my brother in law and me. 725 Fifth Ave 25th floor.

Sent from my iPhone
so -

because i said phone call vs. e-mail you say i've not read it. i have. i just don't see it as damning as you when THEY went to trump jr, not trump jr to them.

you also don't acknowledge where i admit i was wrong in my thinking the brits were involved in helping hillary directly.

what i am done with is my conversations with you. you keep slamming me, telling me what i can and can't say, tell me i've said shit i've not said, throw out some insults then get condescending when i call you on it with our self-rightious "dears" "honeys" and getting pissed off i use phrases you bring into the conversation back at you.

i have no desire to get into a jr high bitch fest with you and you have no desire it would seem to at least understand what i AM saying cause you keep telling me what i've said even though i've never said it.

i've called out several examples of that and to a point you've ignored each one all the while demanding i cater to answering your questions and concerns to your satisfaction.

gonna pass on the one-way-street-of-shit but thanks.

have a great day but i'm out.

"To talk of many things:

Of cabbages--and kings--

7.5 years so roughly 2737 days

-Geaux
And you feel good about that ? Ever read the rise and fall of the roman empire?? Coming soon to USA

I feel great about it.

Thanks for asking

-Geaux
You feel great about GDP reported to be by the CBO to be 1.9 not 3% like the moron in the wh said it would be?

The nitwit Obama averaged 1.48% GDP and our excellent POTUS has exceeded that already.

Obama could learn from PUTUS how to be a President who has success instead of failures like Obama

-Geaux

Paris one of the most beautiful cities in the world??? Honored to be in beautiful Paris First lady has a great body ? First the POS flip flops from bad mouthing Paris Even his lol friend Jim did And then he talks about the French presidents wifes shape ?? IS HE FN MAD??

"To talk of many things:

Of cabbages--and kings--

-Geaux
And you feel good about that ? Ever read the rise and fall of the roman empire?? Coming soon to USA

I feel great about it.

Thanks for asking

-Geaux
You feel great about GDP reported to be by the CBO to be 1.9 not 3% like the moron in the wh said it would be?

The nitwit Obama averaged 1.48% GDP and our excellent POTUS has exceeded that already.

Obama could learn from PUTUS how to be a President who has success instead of failures like Obama

-Geaux
WHAT success ?? What bill has passed ?? Who HASN"T he pissed off?? Some dumb republicans?

"To talk of many things:

Of cabbages--and kings--

-Geaux

I feel great about it.

Thanks for asking

-Geaux

-Geaux
Get a brain huh Obama inherited a shitstorm from moron gwb and gave a rising economy with 75 straight months of job gains and record stock markets to the orange anus

-Geaux

I feel great about it.

Thanks for asking

-Geaux

-Geaux
WHAT success ?? What bill has passed ?? Who HASN"T he pissed off?? Some dumb republicans?
just dumb democrats like you.

-Geaux

I feel great about it.

Thanks for asking

-Geaux

-Geaux
Get a brain huh Obama inherited a shitstorm from moron gwb and gave a rising economy with 75 straight months of job gains and record stock markets to the orange anus
funny, you still blaming Boooosh for obummmers failures eh? hahahaahahahahaha

Trump impeachment will get great ratings
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In an interview with NBC’s Lester Holt, Donald Trump boasted that, if he is impeached, the television ratings will be higher than those of any other impeachment in history.

“Everywhere I go, people tell me that if I am impeached, they’re going to watch it,” he said. “The ratings are going to be through the roof.”

He said that he expected his impeachment ratings to be “many, many times” the size of the audience for Bill Clinton’s impeachment, in 1998.

“It’s not even going to be close,” Trump said. “The ratings for Bill Clinton’s impeachment were a joke.”

Asked about the recent impeachment of the former South Korean President Park Geun-hye, Trump said, “Did anyone even watch that one? That was Korea. Nobody cares.”

As for the impeachment of Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff, he said, “I didn’t hear about that one. I don’t follow Brazil. I like Argentina. I saw ‘Evita’ many, many times. Andrew Lloyd Webber did a great job. Millions and millions of people loved it. But that was a Broadway show, not an impeachment.”

Even though he anticipates “just terrific” ratings for his impeachment, Trump said that he did not expect the media to provide an honest accounting of his audience size.

“They’re going to lie and say that a lot of people who watched my impeachment didn’t watch, and that’s going to be very bad and unfair, but it’s not going to change the fact that my impeachment will be a great impeachment, a really beautiful impeachment,” he said.

"To talk of many things:

Of cabbages--and kings--

-Geaux

I feel great about it.

Thanks for asking

-Geaux

-Geaux
The question is what econ growth will Trump/Bannon give us in 2020

ps and I honestly have no idea what it will be. I mean he's not doing shit about china, but he may get us in a trade war on steel with the EU. Nafta, he's doing nothing.

We'll see.

oldlady said:
The differences in my mind are: The Russian dossier was not supplied by official Russian sources in order to help Clinton win the WH. It was not supplied by UK government to help Clinton win the WH. The research was conducted by an American firm who hired a private UK citizen with experience and knowledge of the playing field in question.

she is also NOT a part of the government, unless i misunderstood that. i see in the mail it says russian gov attorney and then a follow up recant saying she's not involved with the gov.
for hillary, if not to help her presidential run, why care then? why was it supplied and how did you THINK she'd use it?

British Lawsuit Raises New Questions Over John McCain's Involvement With The "Trump Dossier" | Zero Hedge

this is why i don't trust many media people whether they say something i like or not. misinformation is the key and going AH HA at any point in time is likely to be a bad idea.

may take years to sort out, but i'll wait. right now a search for the truth is pretty pointless as we've watered down the meaning of that word over the last decade.
a search for the truth is pretty pointless
Oh, I don't know. You seem to feel the "fact" that the Brits supplied the information on the Trump dossier is fine. That it's a "fact" the lawyer has no connection to the Russian government. You seem to think some facts are just fine.
after the post i just made - you are wrong, just as i was. :)

heh - but at least i came out and said i was wrong. :)

oldlady said:

Oh, I don't know. You seem to feel the "fact" that the Brits supplied the information on the Trump dossier is fine. That it's a "fact" the lawyer has no connection to the Russian government. You seem to think some facts are just fine.

That might be a first here for a republican or a dem hater

oldlady said:

That might be a first here for a republican or a dem hater
not at all. i'm glad to do it when it's called for. just frustrating people who've been saying before and after that i would never do it and was just being hard headed never once recognized their being wrong also.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back