🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Plan Submitted For All Americans to Pay Federal Taxes

Bullshit. That manager took it upon himself to hire illegals & Trump didn't fire HIM? Nobody wipes their ass in that outfit without your boy knowing about it.

Sure you don't need a bridge?
99% of the time you post that Trump has no idea what's going on around him and now you claim he knows everything.
You sure are one obsessed LibTard.

99% of the time you post that Trump has no idea what's going on around him and now you claim he knows everything.
You sure are one obsessed LibTard.
He knew what was going on in his business because Weiselberg, his right hand man told him what was going on.

Until Trump fired him.

He knew what was going on in his business because Weiselberg, his right hand man told him what was going on.

Until Trump fired him.
I thought Trump knew everything all the time.
I thought Trump never knows anything at all.

In other words, when Trump found out he ordered the manager to get rid of the trespassers.

Take your meds.

This gives the poor a great reason to vote. I love it. Make this a midterm issue. See if America is finally ready for a flat tax. Why not? I mean we don't know because it's never been tried but there's always a first time for everything.

Some drawbacks of a flat tax rate system include lack of wealth redistribution, the added burden on middle and lower-income families, and tax rate wars with neighboring countries.
"lack of wealth redistribution" is a good thing.

Wealth is created not distributed. Illinois has had a flat tax as long as I can remember, and the State's economic condition is the the worst in the country. What we need to help people generate wealth is to allow brand new companies owned by first time businesspeople to have a 3 to 5 yar break where they don't have to pay taxes at all. Give them chance to get established and put a little cushion money in the bank. Then you have more job creation and even stronger tax rolls in the future.

A
Just to pick a number say 10 percent. $100,000 income pays $10,000 in tax. $30,000 pays $3,000, the wealthier are paying more.
And here is where I might agree. If you tax all the people who make $5000-$30,000 a year ten percent, that’s a shit ton of money to fund my social security

"lack of wealth redistribution" is a good thing.

Wealth is created not distributed. Illinois has had a flat tax as long as I can remember, and the State's economic condition is the the worst in the country. What we need to help people generate wealth is to allow brand new companies owned by first time businesspeople to have a 3 to 5 yar break where they don't have to pay taxes at all. Give them chance to get established and put a little cushion money in the bank. Then you have more job creation and even stronger tax rolls in the future.
And 3 years free Obamacare if you start a business.

Wow, still the same old crap. It hasn't changed in a very long time, and it's still as wrong as it ever was. Democrats are in charge and aren't going to give you what you want, but you're still going to vote for them. The very definition of a dupe.
Reality is like that as opposed to propaganda which changes every day LOL. Democrats have 49 votes let's face it. Well they are going 2 split the BBB into its parts and see if mancin will do anything. Keep voting for the lying scumbag GOP rich.

Everyone in the world but the GOP ignoramus base knows a flat tax is a total disgrace giveaway to the rich. It is what we have now if you count all taxes and don't listen to ridiculous propaganda.

Shut up pig, you hate everyone who dares challenge you. You're a weak ignorant fool.
Wrong again I only hate those who lie to you, Rupert Murdoch scum bags and Internet nut jobs and the Russians LOL. Where I live is 72% trump, great people totally misinformed. Change the channel.

By the definition of the War on Poverty which started in the mid 1960's the war should have been won by now. Don't you think? Tens of trillions of dollars spent. We even have commercials where children go to bed hungry at night. I don't get it. No generation has anything before this and survived no worse. Although there are many in poverty with a lot of comforts today.
Nixon ended that and Reagan started the giveaway to the rich. Please

Just to pick a number say 10 percent. $100,000 income pays $10,000 in tax. $30,000 pays $3,000, the wealthier are paying more.
Except the jealous useful idiots on the left can't stand when some people have more expendable income than others. That's why they love progressive tax rates.

Reality is like that as opposed to propaganda which changes every day LOL. Democrats have 49 votes let's face it. Well they are going 2 split the BBB into its parts and see if mancin will do anything. Keep voting for the lying scumbag GOP rich.
They have control and will give you nothing. You will keep voting for them and will continue complaining. You are a dupe.

Wrong again I only hate those who lie to you, Rupert Murdoch scum bags and Internet nut jobs and the Russians LOL. Where I live is 72% trump, great people totally misinformed. Change the channel.
Democrats lie to you.

They have control and will give you nothing. You will keep voting for them and will continue complaining. You are a dupe.
Obamacare is a great reform, someday Americans will figure out what they're missing because no sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiot GOP rich from paying their fair share. The dupes like you are absolutely pathetic. They want health care daycare great infrastructure cheap college and training but they keep voting for the God dam GOP. Unbelievable.

Forum List

Back