🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Plan Submitted For All Americans to Pay Federal Taxes

We need to simplify the tax code, we need to do away with all tax expenditures (i.e. exclusions, deductions, credits, etc..)
Never owned your own business have you.

A hypothetical truck owner operator makes $100,000 a year hauling freight on a Form 1099.

S/he spent 30% of that on fuel, 15% on maintenance and 10% on equipment...all of which are current deductions.

So you're taxing them on $100,000 but s/he only got to keep $45,000.

How's that going to work?

Never owned your own business have you.

A hypothetical truck owner operator makes $100,000 a year hauling freight on a Form 1099.

S/he spent 30% of that on fuel, 15% on maintenance and 10% on equipment...all of which are current deductions.

So you're taxing them on $100,000 but s/he only got to keep $45,000.

How's that going to work?

Those are a business expense, no different than paying an employee. Those are not the same as getting credit for having kids or going to college.

Actually, it was the Libertarians who came up with the idea taxes are voluntary.

I never said where it originated from. It is Reid that said in 2008 that taxes are voluntary. Even when the interviewer points out that you will lose your stuff and go to jail. Reid says yeah but its voluntary. Reid just continues to lie. Taxes are collected by force.

I never said where it originated from. It is Reid that said in 2008 that taxes are voluntary. Even when the interviewer points out that you will lose your stuff and go to jail. Reid says yeah but its voluntary. Reid just continues to lie. Taxes are collected by force.

They are collected by force. But you are not forced to stay here and pay them. One can always move to where they do not collect said taxes

I’ve always advocated that all Americans must pay Federal taxes. Every American has a vested interest in our nation, there’s zero reason no American should not take part in that process of keeping our nation going.

Even if it’s 0.01% of their income, it’s an active participation role.

That is a great anti-poverty program. Raise taxes on the poor and let the rich get richer. The poor already pay social security and medicare taxes. That apparently is not enough. Low income people should not need to pay taxes. Take your shit and shove it up your ass. I would love to see Republicans run on that.

Your skirt flew up. Wealth redistribution is a communist agenda.

No it is not. When you have the top 1% having more of the nation's wealth than the middle 60% do, government needs to level the playing field. Big business is robbing the people blind. They are the ones who are causing inflation. Government needs to raise taxes on the rich and powerful and they could raise the earned income tax credit. Or they could increase the standard deduction or re-establish the personal exemption.

Romney got CREAMED for this

Raising taxes on the middle class and poor is not a real vote getter

No it is not. When you have the top 1% having more of the nation's wealth than the middle 60% do, government needs to level the playing field. Big business is robbing the people blind. They are the ones who are causing inflation. Government needs to raise taxes on the rich and powerful and they could raise the earned income tax credit. Or they could increase the standard deduction or re-establish the personal exemption.
It keeps you commies up all night worrying there are people out there with more money than you. Personally I don’t give a damn. I’m just feeling blessed I live in a nation that let me go from poverty as a child to being a multimillionaire who retired in my 50’s. I could give a shit that Bill Gates has more money in his wallet than I have in my portfolio.

Then you are not forced to pay taxes here.
Yep I sure am if I want to live here. They are not voluntary as Reid said. Not running around the bush with you again. You are just trying to play some kind of stupid mind gotya game. Reid said what he said and he is an liar. Taxes are taken by force and are not voluntary. Like most on the left he was/is wrong headed and changes facts to fantasy. I hope you are better at golfing than having a discussion.....

This gives the poor a great reason to vote. I love it. Make this a midterm issue. See if America is finally ready for a flat tax. Why not? I mean we don't know because it's never been tried but there's always a first time for everything.

Some drawbacks of a flat tax rate system include lack of wealth redistribution, the added burden on middle and lower-income families, and tax rate wars with neighboring countries.
Just to pick a number say 10 percent. $100,000 income pays $10,000 in tax. $30,000 pays $3,000, the wealthier are paying more.

Yep I sure am if I want to live here.
Yep. Just like if I want to be a member of the American Legion I have to pay the fees each year. It is part of the price for being a part of said group.

As for the rest of your rantings, you need to get personal right off the bat shows the weakness of your position.

Lumping Trump into people losing jobs is bullshit.
Trump's manager, as you well know, was told by Trump to fire the illegals, which you well know.
And Trump didn't know that illegals were working on his properties? The same bozo who picks out curtain swatches for his shitty properties didn't know illegals were working there. Sure.

Need a bridge?

You don't understand what regressive means then.

If you earn $20,000, then a $1000 tax is 5 percent of your income.

If you earn $100,000, then a $1000 tax is 1 percent of your income.

How is that fair to the poor in any way?
I understand exactly what regressive means. Percentage of income is not a valid measurement in determining what each person pays for the exact same government, imho. It’s a liberal feel-good equation used to justify charging some individuals a far greater actual amount for the same product. If anything, charge everyone who wants a say in spending (a vote) a minimal tax, and have most government services funded by user fees. If you have kids in public school, you pay a user fee for that service, for example.

And Trump didn't know that illegals were working on his properties? The same bozo who picks out curtain swatches for his shitty properties didn't know illegals were working there. Sure.

Need a bridge?
Yadda, yadda, yadda.
I'm sure all of your friends who own hundreds of businesses ( :laughing0301: ) know everyone who is working for them.
That has to be your all time stupid post.

Are you retarded?
His manager hired them and Trump fired them.
Bullshit. That manager took it upon himself to hire illegals & Trump didn't fire HIM? Nobody wipes their ass in that outfit without your boy knowing about it.

Sure you don't need a bridge?

Forum List

Back