🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Plan Submitted For All Americans to Pay Federal Taxes

You're not sharing any truth at all. You're sharing the same bullshit you've been peddling since you came here. Broke Loser is a good name for you.

How do we get our dark people to be more productive?
If the bottom feeders that Dems keep cultivating could contribute we wouldn’t have a revenue issue at the treasury.
CF081A7C-139F-4BF2-8720-8C0D1031A861.jpeg

You're not sharing any truth at all. You're sharing the same bullshit you've been peddling since you came here. Broke Loser is a good name for you.

We should fix that issue by adding more of Mexico’s filth huh?

How do we get our dark people to be more productive?
If the bottom feeders that Dems keep cultivating could contribute we wouldn’t have a revenue issue at the treasury.
View attachment 605653

Do you know how we can tell that the USA is a racist nation? Because you keep every kind of statistic possible and then use the results of your systemic racist behaviour, as stick to beat minorities with.

Higher crime rates are a function of poverty, and poverty in America is a function of racism. By keeping people "in their place", that being "below white people", your statistics on race and wages become self-fulfilling prophecies, thus justifying your hate and derision.

And fools like you fall for these lies every time. The same lie the plantation owners told the sharecroppers about the slaves they had just purchased. They're stealing your jobs. 400 years later, Broker Losers like you are still falling for that old lie.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Do you know how we can tell that the USA is a racist nation? Because you keep every kind of statistic possible and then use the results of your systemic racist behaviour, as stick to beat minorities with.

Higher crime rates are a function of poverty, and poverty in America is a function of racism. By keeping people "in their place", that being "below white people", your statistics on race and wages become self-fulfilling prophecies, thus justifying your hate and derision.

And fools like you fall for these lies every time. The same lie the plantation owners told the sharecroppers about the slaves they had just purchased. They're stealing your jobs. 400 years later, Broker Losers like you are still falling for that old lie.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.
“Poverty made them do it“ is an awesome FEEL good THEORY / crutch concocted by woke white guilt whackos for dark people to use as a tool....but how do you ignore the comparatives? You know, those pesky facts?
NOPE...poverty didn't make them criminals....evidenced in all white extremely poor Appalachia.

"There's not much violent crime here. There's a bit of the usual enterprise one finds everywhere there are drugs and poor people, which is to say, everywhere. But even the crime here is pretty well predictable. The police chief's assistant notes that if they know the nature and location of a particular crime, they can more or less drive straight to the perpetrator.

There's a great deal of drug use, welfare fraud, and the like, but the overall crime rate throughout Appalachia is about two thirds the national average, and the rate of violent crime is half the national average."

theweek.com

Appalachia: The big white ghetto

In Appalachia, jobs have vanished, and people live for pills, soda pop, and welfare
theweek.com

Stupid, stupid, stupid.
By the definition of the War on Poverty which started in the mid 1960's the war should have been won by now. Don't you think? Tens of trillions of dollars spent. We even have commercials where children go to bed hungry at night. I don't get it. No generation has anything before this and survived no worse. Although there are many in poverty with a lot of comforts today.

Well I'm sorry but the progressive tax argument won. The flat tax did not. Wonder why not? Oh yea, it won't work.

If a progressive tax system wasn't fair what makes you think a flat one will when experts say it won't work? The progressive tax worked. The only ones who cried about it were rich people. Don't forget, they were rich. In a society with that tax scheme, they got rich. Now they want to change the rules? Sort of not fair. It's like they climbed the social ladder and then they want to remove the ladder because they don't want to pay for it. But they climbed that ladder.
You’re predictably boring.

I’ve always advocated that all Americans must pay Federal taxes. Every American has a vested interest in our nation, there’s zero reason no American should not take part in that process of keeping our nation going.

Even if it’s 0.01% of their income, it’s an active participation role.

If you want real prosperity as a nation. The poor should pay the highest tax rate.

The more a person makes, the lower
the percentage of income should be taxed.

This way people wlll have an incentive to earn more money.

I’m fine with the prebate idea. What would it be? 20k or so? Wouldn’t single childless people have a great advantage under that system, though? If you have 3 kids to feed, your prebate will get eaten up quickly, while I will use mine to buy boutique fuzz pedals tax-free.
The prebate is a monthly amount. The annual prebate for a single individual would be about three thousand dollars ($226/month). The annual prebate for a family with three children would be $5500 for a single parent ($465/month) and $8300 for a married couple with three kids ($690/month).

These are figures from 2015 and would obviously be higher now.

The prebate covers the tax you spend on necessities.

If you want real prosperity as a nation. The poor should pay the highest tax rate.

The more a person makes, the lower
the percentage of income should be taxed.

This way people wlll have an incentive to earn more money.
This is one of the most stupid, boneheaded, evil, clueless, heartless and yet somehow typical posts you have ever made.

"Let them eat cake!"

You guys are retarded. Let’s pay no taxes and have anarchy rule and he with the most guns wins. My sarcasm would be elected to a GOP seat in a heartbeat.
Asshole. I said 20% flat tax for all and a 1.5 federal consumption tax. How is that “no taxes”. Definitely not CEO material.

Has there been, since Biden has been in office, a bill presented to roll back Trump tax cuts? Or to increase taxed on the rich? Or to implement a wealth tax?

Leftys always talk about these things but nobody ever seems to actually introduce levitation to start any of it. I want to see the left bring forward a stand alone bill to implement a wealth tax, or to tax unrealized capital gains, and don't bury it 500 pages deep in some other bill where it will go unnoticed. Let's get this bill as the headline, or a stand alone.

It never seems to happen. Kinda like banning guns, they always talk about it, but it never gets brought forward.

The prebate is a monthly amount. The annual prebate for a single individual would be about three thousand dollars ($226/month). The annual prebate for a family with three children would be $5500 for a single parent ($465/month) and $8300 for a married couple with three kids ($690/month).

These are figures from 2015 and would obviously be higher now.

The prebate covers the tax you spend on necessities.
I’m not a fan of special rates for different people. It reeks of government trying to promote lifestyles via the tax code. Honestly, I’d prefer just no tax on food. Eat as much or little as you’d like, we don’t tax your food, air, or water consumption.

I’m not a fan of special rates for different people. It reeks of government trying to promote lifestyles via the tax code. Honestly, I’d prefer just no tax on food. Eat as much or little as you’d like, we don’t tax your food, air, or water consumption.
The Fair Tax is the same tax rate for everyone. It's a form of sales tax.

This is one of the most stupid, boneheaded, evil, clueless, heartless and yet somehow typical posts you have ever made.

"Let them eat cake!"
Yep. Encouraging the lazy poor to go out and get a job or two and incentives their success is such a bonheaded idea.

Time the poor pay their fair share

Forum List

Back