🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Plan Submitted For All Americans to Pay Federal Taxes

Thanks to Leftardism it has. Taxes were for the common good of society, ie roads, defense, emergency services etc.
Republicans are the worst offenders at putting tax expenditures in the tax code. They have controlled the House Ways and Means committee and the Senate Finance Committee the majority of the time.

We need to repeal the income tax and replace it with the Fair Tax.

With NO exemptions. Ever.

That's the real problem. All the exemptions and credits and deductions which are snuck into the tax code. Special interests pay tens of millions of dollars to get those put into the tax code and they reap trillions in benefits.

I don't care what tax code you have, it will never succeed unless we end this practice.

But most Americans are ignorant of what is going on. Or they don't understand it. They have been led to bleev their mortgage interest deduction is the best thing since sliced bread.

So we're fucked. Forever.

And that is exactly how the wedge is driven to open the door to a trillion dollars of additional exemptions.
I don't believe the government should tax something that everyone needs daily to survive. The only things that fall under that category are food, water, and air. Those things don't have to be a wedge for anything else.

I thought all Americans do pay federal taxes. Is it code for raising taxes? What do we do about the ten or twenty million "undocumented" illegal aliens who enjoy free medical treatment, education and welfare and aren't required to pay federal tax?

A flat tax is regressive.

No tax "solution" of any kind will work unless we ban all tax expenditures.
That's above my pay grade. All I know is you take a look at the debt, spending, budgets, infrastructure needs, wars, and you see how much money you need to take in. Republicans say tax the poor and middle class and poor more not them even though the current tax scheme is making the rich richer than ever. So you look at your budget and you see you need to raise someones taxes, or roll back some tax breaks that should have never been made permanent. Because we need the money and that money goes towards shrinking that wealth gap and increasing the quality of life for the poor and middle class. Programs like SS and medicare or medicaid.

Anyways, if the rich have won the battle in your mind, that they already pay too much and we should pay even less taxes than now, you're not being serious about a balanced budget or worrying about the debt. When we are all working and doing better, only a small few cry about taxes. I remember the guys in the 90's crying about the taxes they were paying on all that money they were making. Today they wish they would have saved more. They weren't over taxed. They over spent. I saved my money.

I thought all Americans do pay federal taxes. Is it code for raising taxes? What do we do about the ten or twenty million "undocumented" illegal aliens who enjoy free medical treatment, education and welfare and aren't required to pay federal tax?
Go after illegal employers who hire them. Then they go home when they can't find work. I thought a lot went home when Trump won. They were scared of that America and left. Isn't that why so many employers can't find workers today? We need immigrants?

you can’t read the deals? even your dear leader xiden admitted it was a better deal

I have read them both, seems you have not since you do not know the differences.

Biden is an idiot, the fact you are using him shows you have no clue at all

I’ve always advocated that all Americans must pay Federal taxes. Every American has a vested interest in our nation, there’s zero reason no American should not take part in that process of keeping our nation going.

Even if it’s 0.01% of their income, it’s an active participation role.

A stupid idea to appeal to stupid people.

I don't believe the government should tax something that everyone needs daily to survive. The only things that fall under that category are food, water, and air. Those things don't have to be a wedge for anything else.
That's what the prebate in the Fair Tax is for. To offset the taxes on necessities.

That's above my pay grade. All I know is you take a look at the debt, spending, budgets, infrastructure needs, wars, and you see how much money you need to take in. Republicans say tax the poor and middle class and poor more not them even though the current tax scheme is making the rich richer than ever. So you look at your budget and you see you need to raise someones taxes, or roll back some tax breaks that should have never been made permanent. Because we need the money and that money goes towards shrinking that wealth gap and increasing the quality of life for the poor and middle class. Programs like SS and medicare or medicaid.

Anyways, if the rich have won the battle in your mind, that they already pay too much and we should pay even less taxes than now, you're not being serious about a balanced budget or worrying about the debt. When we are all working and doing better, only a small few cry about taxes. I remember the guys in the 90's crying about the taxes they were paying on all that money they were making. Today they wish they would have saved more. They weren't over taxed. They over spent. I saved my money.
I said tax RATES would be lower for everyone if we eliminated all tax expenditures. The reason tax rates are as high as they are is because we have to keep raising tax rates on everyone to offset all the giveaways in deductions, credits, and exemptions.

If we stopped giving away $1.4 trillion every year in deductions, credits, and exemptions, we could significantly lower tax rates and entities which earn identical incomes would pay identical taxes. And you could fill out your tax return on a postcard.

For reasons which should be obvious, there are very powerful forces who do not want that to happen.

As I mentioned above, I prefer the Fair Tax, with NO exemptions. Everyone pays it, and if the tax rate goes up, it goes up on everyone and everyone notices it immediately at the store when they check out.

The thing about exemptions, deductions, and credits in the current system is that no one notices when they are snuck into the tax code except those who benefit from it, and the rest of us pay for it with higher tax rates and we see higher and higher deficit spending.

You pay more taxes for not buying the right kind of refrigerator. You pay more taxes for not breeding. You pay more taxes for not buying the right kind of car or air conditioner. You pay higher taxes for not buying a house.

What conservative in their right mind supports that kind of social engineering by the government!?!!

It was no big leap to make you pay more taxes for not buying the right kind of health insurance.

People who earn identical incomes should be paying identical taxes. Businesses which earn identical incomes should pay identical taxes.

"Fair share" and "tax the rich more" and this idiot Rick Scott's plan are bullshit misdirection.

You pay more taxes for not buying the right kind of refrigerator. You pay more taxes for not breeding. You pay more taxes for not buying the right kind of car or air conditioner. You pay higher taxes for not buying a house.

What conservative in their right mind supports that kind of social engineering by the government!?!!

It was no big leap to make you pay more taxes for not buying the right kind of health insurance.

People who earn identical incomes should be paying identical taxes. Businesses which earn identical incomes should pay identical taxes.

"Fair share" and "tax the rich more" and this idiot Rick Scott's plan are bullshit misdirection.
Why do Progs push their agendas that costs trillions of dollars and affect many including making them poorer and not go directly to what you typed? They had chances many times. It never gets pushed or voted on. They knew Obamacare was going to ream the middle class and it has. It actually pays for the massive costs of people who got hospitals who never paid that much int axes their lives. And those who have chronic costs to survive and the elderly who are trying to hang on.

Forum List

Back