🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Plan Submitted For All Americans to Pay Federal Taxes

Can you at least attempt to come up with a new string of random thoughts to put into a sentence?
More fact than you hear in a year on fox noise or your Internet nut jobs... Everything you know is wrong. 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich and 30% of the country is brainwashed technically insane... change the channel.

Why do Progs push their agendas that costs trillions of dollars and affect many including making them poorer and not go directly to what you typed? They had chances many times. It never gets pushed or voted on. They knew Obamacare was going to ream the middle class and it has. It actually pays for the massive costs of people who got hospitals who never paid that much int axes their lives. And those who have chronic costs to survive and the elderly who are trying to hang on.
Don't kid yourself. Both parties are the party of big government and big government spending. Anyone who hasn't figured that out by now is a willfully blind idiot. Trump submitted the biggest government spending bill in the history of the planet. And he ran up $8 trillion in debt in half the time it took Obama.

I am so sick and fucking tired of the tards pointing their fingers at the Democrats as the big spenders and big government party and ignoring the FACTS.

As for Obamacare, another thing which should be blazingly obvious to everyone by now is that the Republicans sold us down the river to socialized medicine a long, long time ago. All their blustering and showboating is theater for the rubes.

12 years ago, the GOP swore up and down they would repeal and replace Obamacare if we just gave them the power. While they waited, they passed over 60 partial and full repeals of Obamacare, knowing those bills would die in the Senate or on Obama's desk.

Then Trump came along and told us all he had a "beautiful" replacement for Obamacare.

When the GOP finally got the House, the Senate, and the White House, they suddenly stopped passing repeals of Obamacare!!!

The only action they took on Obamacare was a skinny repeal in the House which was famously defeated by McCain in the Senate. It wasn't even a full repeal, much less a replacement.

Yet Dumbass Donald prematurely ejaculated on the White House lawn after it passed the House and said it was an Obamacare repeal and replacement. He lied to the rubes once again. Make no mistake. Make no mistake. Make no mistake.

If that didn't tell the rube herd it was all a massive hoax, nothing would. And yet the rubes STILL haven't figure out it was a hoax.

The GOP never had a replacement. Trump never had a replacement. They knew the tards were too stupid to catch on and would not hold them accountable.

They got elected by spitting in the faces of the tard herd and lying to them.

So now Obamacare is immortal, and universal health care is inevitable. And you can thank Trump and his cult for that.

The GOP has been aiding and abetting that outcome from the get-go. Because they are too lazy and stupid to come up with a better plan.

Trump was the laziest president we have ever had.

Last edited:
I’ve always advocated that all Americans must pay Federal taxes. Every American has a vested interest in our nation, there’s zero reason no American should not take part in that process of keeping our nation going.

Even if it’s 0.01% of their income, it’s an active participation role.

What makes you believe the poor need fewer resources?

Your link:

"White House press secretary Jen Psaki seized on the latter proposal, tweeting Tuesday that Scott and 'Senate Republicans just released an economic plan that doesn't include a single proposal to lower prices for the middle class,' and claiming 'he wants to raise taxes' on Americans, 'including on seniors and working families.'"

You pay more taxes for not buying the right kind of refrigerator. You pay more taxes for not breeding. You pay more taxes for not buying the right kind of car or air conditioner. You pay higher taxes for not buying a house.

What conservative in their right mind supports that kind of social engineering by the government!?!!

It was no big leap to make you pay more taxes for not buying the right kind of health insurance.

People who earn identical incomes should be paying identical taxes. Businesses which earn identical incomes should pay identical taxes.

"Fair share" and "tax the rich more" and this idiot Rick Scott's plan are bullshit misdirection.
How can you say fair share and tax the rich are misdirection. We have had 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich if you count all taxes. along with a screw job for the middle class. I don't understand this post LOL picked up

I’ve always advocated that all Americans must pay Federal taxes. Every American has a vested interest in our nation, there’s zero reason no American should not take part in that process of keeping our nation going.

I support a flat tax of 20% and a federal consumption tax of 1.5%.

I know its not popular but thats how I roll.

Don't kid yourself. Both parties are the party of big government and big government spending. Anyone who hasn't figured that out by now is a willfully blind idiot. Trump submitted the biggest government spending bill in the history of the planet. And he ran up $8 trillion in debt in half the time it took Obama.

I am so sick and fucking tired of the tards pointing their fingers at the Democrats as the big spenders and big government party and ignoring the FACTS.

As for Obamacare, another thing which should be blazingly obvious to everyone by now is that the Republicans sold us down the river to socialized medicine a long, long time ago. All their blustering and showboating is theater for the rubes.

12 years ago, the GOP swore up and down they would repeal and replace Obamacare if we just gave them the power. While they waited, they passed over 60 partial and full repeals of Obamacare, knowing those bills would die in the Senate or on Obama's desk.

Then Trump came along and told us all he had a "beautiful" replacement for Obamacare.

When the GOP finally got the House, the Senate, and the White House, they suddenly stopped passing repeals of Obamacare!!!

The only action they took on Obamacare was a skinny repeal in the House which was famously defeated by McCain in the Senate. It wasn't even a full repeal, much less a replacement.

Yet Dumbass Donald prematurely ejaculated on the White House lawn after it passed the House and said it was an Obamacare repeal and replacement. He lied to the rubes once again. Make no mistake. Make no mistake. Make no mistake.

If that didn't tell the rube herd it was all a massive hoax, nothing would. And yet the rubes STILL haven't figure out it was a hoax.

The GOP never had a replacement. Trump never had a replacement. They knew the tards were too stupid to catch on and would not hold them accountable.

They got elected by spitting in the faces of the tard herd and lying to them.

So now Obamacare is immortal, and universal health care is inevitable. And you can thank Trump and his cult for that.

The GOP has been aiding and abetting that outcome from the get-go. Because they are too lazy and stupid to come up with a better plan.

Trump was the laziest president we have ever had.
Obamacare is the GOP plan they always came up with to compete with single payer...

That's what the prebate in the Fair Tax is for. To offset the taxes on necessities.
I’m fine with the prebate idea. What would it be? 20k or so? Wouldn’t single childless people have a great advantage under that system, though? If you have 3 kids to feed, your prebate will get eaten up quickly, while I will use mine to buy boutique fuzz pedals tax-free.

You guys are retarded. Let’s pay no taxes and have anarchy rule and he with the most guns wins. My sarcasm would be elected to a GOP seat in a heartbeat.

RINO’s like yourself prevented Trump from ending Obeaner Care.
Trump did end the Kenyan chimps unconstitutional mandate though didn’t he….weird that you forgot to mention that.
How should the “rube herd” hold the GOP accountable….Should they vote for filthy Mexicrats instead?
A horrible as fuck Republican is still far better than the best Mexicrat….that’s a fact.

Last edited:
I said tax RATES would be lower for everyone if we eliminated all tax expenditures. The reason tax rates are as high as they are is because we have to keep raising tax rates on everyone to offset all the giveaways in deductions, credits, and exemptions.

If we stopped giving away $1.4 trillion every year in deductions, credits, and exemptions, we could significantly lower tax rates and entities which earn identical incomes would pay identical taxes. And you could fill out your tax return on a postcard.

For reasons which should be obvious, there are very powerful forces who do not want that to happen.

As I mentioned above, I prefer the Fair Tax, with NO exemptions. Everyone pays it, and if the tax rate goes up, it goes up on everyone and everyone notices it immediately at the store when they check out.

The thing about exemptions, deductions, and credits in the current system is that no one notices when they are snuck into the tax code except those who benefit from it, and the rest of us pay for it with higher tax rates and we see higher and higher deficit spending.
The only time you should give a tax break away is to encourage behavior. If you want people to have more kids, maybe you give a child tax credit. If you want people having more kids. I don't want people having more kids I'm just saying IF you wanted them to have more kids.

So Republicans would say, if you want to encourage the rich to spend and hire, give them more tax breaks. I get it.

You guys are retarded. Let’s pay no taxes and have anarchy rule and he with the most guns wins. My sarcasm would be elected to a GOP seat in a heartbeat.
Who said that?
I think your rulers, the Dem elite, should pay all the taxes.
Bezos, the google faggots, Zuckerberg, Dorsey, Buffett, Gates, the Waltons, all the Hollywood whackos…etc etc

That's a benefit for those of us who oppose marxism.
Well I'm sorry but the progressive tax argument won. The flat tax did not. Wonder why not? Oh yea, it won't work.

If a progressive tax system wasn't fair what makes you think a flat one will when experts say it won't work? The progressive tax worked. The only ones who cried about it were rich people. Don't forget, they were rich. In a society with that tax scheme, they got rich. Now they want to change the rules? Sort of not fair. It's like they climbed the social ladder and then they want to remove the ladder because they don't want to pay for it. But they climbed that ladder.

All employee have 15% withholding taxes deducted from their paychecks. "Withholding taxes" are federal taxes, ergo, ALL working Americans are already paying federal taxes.

Yeah, the ZERO Republicans voting for Obummercare proves your not full of shit!
The only people that are full of **** are running the GOP. They would never support health care for anybody lol or anything else to help regular people. Everything you know is garbage propaganda. Nobody in the world can believe how we put up with this crap... Thanks GOP! And super dupes like you.

All employee have 15% withholding taxes deducted from their paychecks. "Withholding taxes" are federal taxes, ergo, ALL working Americans are already paying federal taxes.
That‘s a fucking lie….in America we have what’s called an effective tax rate….Most of your beloved minorities have a 0% effective tax rate…you know, because they make shit money, they run their baby factories and are not very productive human beings.
(how dare I have the balls to share such a truth…now cry RACIST)

Last edited:
That a fucking lie….in America we have what’s called an effective tax rate….Most of your beloved minorities have a 0% effective tax rate…you know, because they make shit money, they run their baby factories and are not very productive human beings.
(how dare I have the balls to share such a truth…now cry RACIST)

You're not sharing any truth at all. You're sharing the same bullshit you've been peddling since you came here. Broke Loser is a good name for you.

Who said that?
I think your rulers, the Dem elite, should pay all the taxes.
Bezos, the google faggots, Zuckerberg, Dorsey, Buffett, Gates, the Waltons, all the Hollywood whackos…etc etc
the epitome of the hater dupe..... Change the channel and try reality...poor america...

Forum List

Back