Plan to ban automatic deduction of public employee union dues clears House panel

You stated in post #66:

"Who is forced to pay to get their hard earned money back from the government?"

I merely answered your question. Even Turbo Tax cost about $45 to use to file your taxes in order to get some of it back.

There is no rule or law that says you must use a tax service. You choose to use a tax service. Why would you use your withholding as a savings account? You should adjust your withholding for a push and pocket the money every payday.

Saving for a vacation? You can have your employer withhold additional monies and deposit it in your vacation account. It doesn't cost employers anything to do that.

You push on taxes, and have vacation! Win-Win!

I think it's a good idea to not force the taxpayers to subsidize the DNC through forced dues of public school teachers to the NEA.

But it IS OK to SCREW WORKERS?

I'd say let those unions prove their "value" of quality work against their non union competitors. Doesn't the left have a problem when it comes those corporations who are favored in being awarded big government contracts, but there is an exception among UNIONS given the same favoritism through the state?

I'd say let those unions prove their "value" of quality work against their non union competitors. Doesn't the left have a problem when it comes those corporations who are favored in being awarded big government contracts, but there is an exception among UNIONS given the same favoritism through the state?

Keep up: The post is about Republicans fucking the American worker by forcing them to pay for something that is 100% no cost for everyone involved.

you are only "forced" to "work" for the union due to the collective bargaining already in place that labor can only freeload off of if they don't participate.

The collective bargaining "agreement" is forced on the employer.
so what? employers force things on labor.

No not according to other People on the Left. Just as a person that does not want to work for a union can leave, if you don't like the employer, you can leave. Person on the Left.
drugs tests are an egregious example of capitalists wanting exceptions to the rules based solely on capital considerations in our at-will employment States. having to pass a drug test for employment is for-Cause criteria not at-will employment.

And you don't have to work there, you can go somewhere else, maybe a union job. Sorry but many unions want their members drug free. Hell of a deal.
it is about informed consent in lieu of voluntary signatories; only the Right doesn't seem to understand those concepts.

According to Republicans, it's NOT OK for an auto deduction which costs nothing, but IT IS OK to use your cell phone to pay, and PAY A FEE.

I LOVE IT.....screw workers and suck your contributors all at once! YOU GO REPUBLICANS!!!!!!

Plan to ban automatic deduction of public employee union dues clears House panel News The Advocate Baton Rouge Louisiana

According to Republicans, it's NOT OK for an auto deduction which costs nothing, but IT IS OK to use your cell phone to pay, and PAY A FEE.

Union members can't mail a check every month?

I LOVE IT.....screw workers and suck your contributors all at once! YOU GO REPUBLICANS!!!!!!

Plan to ban automatic deduction of public employee union dues clears House panel News The Advocate Baton Rouge Louisiana

why should union members be inconvenienced merely for the sake of capitalists who don't have much faith in capitalism.

why should union members be inconvenienced merely for the sake of capitalists who don't have much faith in capitalism.

Did you get dropped on your head when you were a baby?

If the union members don't want to send a monthly check, that would be inconvenient for the union, wouldn't it?

Did you get dropped on your head when you were a baby?
yes, it was for having nothing but fallacy for my Cause; what is your excuse.

If the union members don't want to send a monthly check, that would be inconvenient for the union, wouldn't it?
in other words, those of your point of view prefer to collude and conspire to enable Persons to not have to pay involuntary deductions from their wages.

Why is it the governments responsibility to do union deductions?

Let them set up voluntary bill pay through their bank.

I think politicians know the money will come their way eventually and just want to make sure they get it right away. If people have to pay on their own, they will realize how much they are paying and might change their minds. I know some that have quit unions and they were pressured beyond belief to pay all the dues they were behind on. It's like a cult and they don't give you permission to leave.

Imagine if taxes weren't deducted from our paychecks and we got a bill each month. People would be more upset because they would be more aware of what they are paying. Would love to make government send itemized bills for taxes we pay.

The check and postage cost money which screws the American worker, through payroll deduction cost ZERO for everyone.

Nothing to do with inconvenience, it costs money out of the pocket of the American worker. Payroll deduction costs nothing for anyone.

in other words, those of your point of view prefer to collude and conspire to enable Persons to not have to pay involuntary deductions from their wages.

Why don't cell phone companies get their payments automatically deducted from your paycheck? Or credit card companies? What about student loans? Should they be an auto deduction? Mortgage payments?

Nothing to do with inconvenience, it costs money out of the pocket of the American worker. Payroll deduction costs nothing for anyone.

I can set up an infinite number of automatic monthly payments from my checking account, absolutely free.
It's easy enough that even someone like you, who doesn't understand the difference between revenue and profit, could do it. Well, with some help. In your case, a lot of help. Okay, maybe not you, but someone of average intelligence could set it up for you.

Forum List

Back