'Planet Of The Apes' Comment Towards Michelle Obama

I see the left has their panties in a bunch over political correctness again. And when these same black leaders blast and stereotype white people for being white? Yeah I didn't think you had anything to say on that.

I see the left has their panties in a bunch over political correctness again. And when these same black leaders blast and stereotype white people for being white? Yeah I didn't think you had anything to say on that.

How is whitey being discriminated against?

Darren Wilson is one recent example.

Who's discriminating against Wilson? DOJ exonerated him. Didn't Michael Brown's family send him flowers?

And now all the right-wing "free speech" advocates are going to jump into the fray, claiming Rodner is being denied his... And of course that Obama is "shredding the Constitution", etc...

But freedom of speech does not mean freedom from the responsibility of what you say. Sorry, righties...

Freedom of speech is freedom of speech and the remark was uncalled for but let's go back to you on the left and calling Bush a chimp...and using pics to do it. That doesn't bother you at all does it? Don't lie either
Rather than a failed, idiotic attempt to deflect, as is common to most on the right, address the issue instead.

And now all the right-wing "free speech" advocates are going to jump into the fray, claiming Rodner is being denied his... And of course that Obama is "shredding the Constitution", etc...

But freedom of speech does not mean freedom from the responsibility of what you say. Sorry, righties...

Freedom of speech is freedom of speech and the remark was uncalled for but let's go back to you on the left and calling Bush a chimp...and using pics to do it. That doesn't bother you at all does it? Don't lie either
Rather than a failed, idiotic attempt to deflect, as is common to most on the right, address the issue instead.

Try answering the question instead of YOU trying to deflect with your mumbo jumbo. You can't have it both ways

Who's discriminating against Wilson? DOJ exonerated him. Didn't Michael Brown's family send him flowers?
Black mobs and public opinion discriminated against him. Where have you been?

Must the conservatives state the obvious again.? For 8 years you libs called bush a chimp and nobody got fired over that.

We get a lot of canned rap accusations from progressives in this country...but just wait until the country is completely overrun by criminal Mexicans.

You think white middle class people are racist...wait till you get a load of them, lol. You're in for a RUDE awakening. They HATE blacks.
No, just you and similar rightwing scum constitute most of the racists.

He made a stupid joke, he got what he deserved. I find it funny that many on the left dismiss tasteless jokes about those on the right.

If you are outraged by one, you should be outraged by the other, otherwise you are nothing but a spineless partisan hack.

Ah, so making a stupid joke is a career Capital Offense? Are we really that thin-skinned of a nation?

It's a hallmark of a free society that one can make fun of the supposed "ruling elites". Totalitarians execute those who do.

Yes, we are that thin-skinned of a nation. It's Communist PC shit. Y'all are for Free Speech, but only if it's speech you agree with.

You are free to say what you want. Others are free to react to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I am free to react to the inane overreaction of thin-skinned moonbats.
Without a doubt, I just people would react the same and not let partisan politics jump into it.

Saying that Michelle looks like an ape or a tranny or even a wookie, while it MAY be in bad taste, is covered by the 1st Amendment. Get over it.

You Lefties need to stop bashing the 1st Amendment.
And most of you rightist need to learn what the First Amendment is.

First and foremost it applies solely to the relationship between the government and those governed, not between two private persons or a private person and a private organization – such as a television host and the broadcaster he works for.

Consequently, the program host's comments were not entitled to First Amendment protections, no right to free speech was 'violated.'

That you and so many of your fellow conservatives are ignorant of this simple fact is both remarkable and telling.

Saying that Michelle looks like an ape or a tranny or even a wookie, while it MAY be in bad taste, is covered by the 1st Amendment. Get over it.

You Lefties need to stop bashing the 1st Amendment.
And most of you rightist need to learn what the First Amendment is.

First and foremost it applies solely to the relationship between the government and those governed, not between two private persons or a private person and a private organization – such as a television host and the broadcaster he works for.

Consequently, the program host's comments were not entitled to First Amendment protections, no right to free speech was 'violated.'

That you and so many of your fellow conservatives are ignorant of this simple fact is both remarkable and telling.

ROFLMAO....you're insane...and nuts

Bubba: What I wanna know is....why are the ****** only fraternities OK but we can't have a white's only group?

Sane Person: The only reasons we have minority fraternities is because minorities were excluded from "white only" fraternities for a century. There was no choice.

Bubba: But it ain't fair. We ain't allowed to tell ******* to stay out of our groups but they have all these black groups. It's bullshit!

Sane Person: White people are not denied entry into black groups. There is no policy stating that "whites" are not allowed. It is all in your imagination.

Bubba: Yeah.....cuz no normal person would even want to join a ****** fraternity. It's always the ******* who want to spoil our purity by trying to join ours. Why can't the just keep to themselves!!!!

Black mobs and public opinion discriminated against him. Where have you been?

So what? Wilson had other options. Attorney General Eric Holder said there was no "prosecutable conduct" - which is a much higher threshold at the federal level. St. Louis County prosecutor Bob McCulloch gave Wilson a free pass.

Prosecutor in Michael Brown Case Has Deep Family Ties to Police - NBC News

0312-rodner-michelle-getty-2.jpg

The Univision talk show host canned for racist remarks about Michelle Obama says the pink slip was generated from the First Lady's Office.

Rodner Figueroa's team tells TMZ ... no one from the station or social media uttered a peep when he said Wednesday morning that a makeup artist who transformed himself into Michelle Obama, looked like a member of the "Planet of the Apes" cast.

The team claims at 10:20 PM Wednesday they got a call from a Univision exec who said Michelle Obama's office called the network to complain.

Figueroa wrote a letter to the First Lady -- obtained by TMZ -- in which he says he's from a bi-racial family, half-black, half-Latin, and adds he's the first openly gay Hispanic TV presenter. He says, "I've been an activist for causes in favor of minorities, as I have been discriminated against."

Univision Host -- Michelle Obama Got Me Fired - TMZ.com

Public racist comments have consequences.

Forum List

Back