'Planet Of The Apes' Comment Towards Michelle Obama

Update: Univision Host Fired Had Black Father And Voted For Obama Twice

Fired Univisi n Host Remark Comparing Michelle Obama to Apes was Misinterpreted - Breitbart

Intent is all that matters. Anymore, when someone uses a word, phrase or makes a joke that has been deemed racist, the person is quickly labeled and impugned.

Some photos of Michelle aren't real attractive, but people should know that some of the jokes are going to get them in trouble. You can't joke about black people the way you joke about white people because the left doesn't deem all people as equal.

I suppose some will exercise their freedom of speech, no matter how tasteless the joke, even if it means losing their job. Others will tread carefully because they know every other word these days can be construed as racist.

The left knows how to control language and companies now fire people for being politically incorrect.

I say that everyone should say what is on their minds. I'd rather people be honest than talking like trained robots. At least we'd all know where we stand if people aren't stifled by the PC police.

The left places a lot of importance on words UNLESS it's a campaign promise or virtually anything a liberal politician says. They are allowed to misspeak or just say something stupid (Biden does this every day), but everyone else is held to their word as if it's irrefutable evidence that they are racist.

While the guy made a tasteless joke, Biden demonstrated true racism when he stated that Obama was the first clean and articulate black candidate. Think about that one. Biden wasn't kidding around, he was dead serious. He must believe that other black candidates are smelly and illiterate. That is called racism, people, not some stupid joke about Michelle's appearance. I'm sure the guy will be forgiven since he's an Obama supporter.

It's stating an opinion...which last I heard, was something everyone has the right to do.
Ron KNOWS he has simian features and he used it to his advantage..laughing all the way to the bank. Michelle has drones looking everywhere for insults, then has people fired. What a tard.

The Regime won't allow it. For now, Dissent and mockery will get you fired; once they get us unarmed, it's punishable by death.

Progressives are plain fucking insane

Univision host Rodner Figueroa was fired Wednesday after comparing first lady Michelle Obama's appearance to that of someone from the cast of the "Planet of the Apes."

The Emmy-winning host was dismissed over the racist remark said during his live segment on the entertainment news show "El Gordo Y La Flaca," HuffPost Voces first reported. Univision confirmed the news via e-mail earlier today.

Figueroa's comment came while talking about make-up artist Paolo Ballesteros' viral undertaking of transforming himself into female celebrities. The fashionista, known for his critical "Fashion Police"-style remarks, analyzed Ballesteros' transformation for Michelle Obama with an original photo of the first lady beside it.

"Mind you, you know that Michelle Obama looks like she's part of the cast of "Planet of the Apes," the film," Figueroa said.

More: Univision Host Rodner Figueroa Fired Over Racist 'Planet Of The Apes' Comment Towards Michelle Obama

I applaud Univision for firing Figueroa so promptly. Such racist disrespect for our First Lady should never be tolerated.
Remind me how the Hispanic all support the Democrats again?

The Regime won't allow it. For now, Dissent and mockery will get you fired; once they get us unarmed, it's punishable by death.

Progressives are plain fucking insane

If only that were true. It really would be a blessing if all the racists retards could be silenced once and for all.

Univision host Rodner Figueroa was fired Wednesday after comparing first lady Michelle Obama's appearance to that of someone from the cast of the "Planet of the Apes."

The Emmy-winning host was dismissed over the racist remark said during his live segment on the entertainment news show "El Gordo Y La Flaca," HuffPost Voces first reported. Univision confirmed the news via e-mail earlier today.

Figueroa's comment came while talking about make-up artist Paolo Ballesteros' viral undertaking of transforming himself into female celebrities. The fashionista, known for his critical "Fashion Police"-style remarks, analyzed Ballesteros' transformation for Michelle Obama with an original photo of the first lady beside it.

"Mind you, you know that Michelle Obama looks like she's part of the cast of "Planet of the Apes," the film," Figueroa said.

More: Univision Host Rodner Figueroa Fired Over Racist 'Planet Of The Apes' Comment Towards Michelle Obama

I applaud Univision for firing Figueroa so promptly. Such racist disrespect for our First Lady should never be tolerated.

I agree , I just hate that kind of speech. and while I would probably agree with Michelle Obama on very little, its not offending her that bothers me , its the other black person, or little innocent kid who may look up to her that gets hurt by those kind of comments, without understanding the political game that is played

Forum List

Back