Planned Parenthood Caught Denying Women Prenatal Care: 92 of 97 Abortion Clinics Turned Them Away

Ah yes, "alternative facts".
You make that claim, but can you back it up? Just saying something is fake doesn't really cut it.

I know a lot about planned parenthood. I'm against government funding, but I'm against government funding of all charities. I would gladly donate to planned parenthood if they got off the government dole.

And they do great work. That there is a nut job somewhere who said something like this I can believe. But this is skewed, staged or manipulated somehow. PP strongly believes in providing healthcare to people who can't afford it. 92 of 97? No way
PP has only 8 facilities in America that offer prenatal care.

2014 2015 annual report

Have a nice day.

OK, so 92 of 97 said no because they don't offer pre-natal care, LOL. So you had a non-point to start with.

And that's a warping of the reality which is they do actually help women find and get pre-natal care. They are a resource for women to get help with. That they don't offer everything to everyone ... in house ... is a ridiculous criticism. It allows them to provide more extensive help and more effective help since they aren't trying to be everything to everyone.

They are nice people and pay their bills on time. Before I sold my graphic design business last year, they were a great customer and easy to deal with
PP offers not benefit to women other than killing babies, most of whom are black female babies.

Abortion clinics are not the same as the PP medical clinics, are they?

It was my understanding they were not the same place in most cases or at least different parts of the building, am I wrong? Truly don't know for certain?
PP is a private company, they have no right to receive tax dollars no more than Arby's does.
Every for profit medical clinic, hospital and doctor's office is a private company, as well. Are you saying they don't receive tax dollars?
My doctor get a check from the government like PP does?

Good grief you people are stupid.

You make that claim, but can you back it up? Just saying something is fake doesn't really cut it.

I know a lot about planned parenthood. I'm against government funding, but I'm against government funding of all charities. I would gladly donate to planned parenthood if they got off the government dole.

And they do great work. That there is a nut job somewhere who said something like this I can believe. But this is skewed, staged or manipulated somehow. PP strongly believes in providing healthcare to people who can't afford it. 92 of 97? No way

2014 2015 annual report

Have a nice day.

OK, so 92 of 97 said no because they don't offer pre-natal care, LOL. So you had a non-point to start with.

And that's a warping of the reality which is they do actually help women find and get pre-natal care. They are a resource for women to get help with. That they don't offer everything to everyone ... in house ... is a ridiculous criticism. It allows them to provide more extensive help and more effective help since they aren't trying to be everything to everyone.

They are nice people and pay their bills on time. Before I sold my graphic design business last year, they were a great customer and easy to deal with
PP offers not benefit to women other than killing babies, most of whom are black female babies.
They also exist to support sex trafficking and the sexual and financial exploitation of vulnerable women.

2014 2015 annual report

Have a nice day.

And every mass murderer in history has been described as a nice guy in person.

2014 2015 annual report

Have a nice day.

Bull shit. You're just making it up, and you're wrong. Abortions are a small percentage of the transactions they perform

2014 2015 annual report

Have a nice day.

Bull shit. You're just making it up, and you're wrong. Abortions are a small percentage of the transactions they perform
They do not offer mammograms, prenatal care. What does every PP office provide?

2014 2015 annual report

Have a nice day.

That's an argument? They give women who don't know where to go or what to do great pre-natal advice. And they do care.

The witch hunt by the pro-lifers at PP is like the left looking for people to deny service to gays. You scour hard and wide for it overwhelmingly coming up empty then hysterically focusing on the rare one you do come across. The people at PP do care very much about women and just helping them. They don't want to just push abortions

2014 2015 annual report

Have a nice day.

Again, if you need a mammogram or prenatal care, they will help you set it up. All you're saying is they don't do it in house, which I agreed with. Are you reading my posts? Not so much?

2014 2015 annual report

Have a nice day.

Again, if you need a mammogram or prenatal care, they will help you set it up. All you're saying is they don't do it in house, which I agreed with. Are you reading my posts? Not so much?
So will any doctor. Everyone is required to have HC insurance now, remember?

PP is a dinosaur. A deadly dinosaur.

2014 2015 annual report

Have a nice day.

That's an argument? They give women who don't know where to go or what to do great pre-natal advice. And they do care.

The witch hunt by the pro-lifers at PP is like the left looking for people to deny service to gays. You scour hard and wide for it overwhelmingly coming up empty then hysterically focusing on the rare one you do come across. The people at PP do care very much about women and just helping them. They don't want to just push abortions
I'm sure the wealthy 1% Hollywood, Gates, Zuckerberg, Soros etc can foot the bill.

2014 2015 annual report

Have a nice day.

They also exist to support sex trafficking and the sexual and financial exploitation of vulnerable women.

Nice hyperbole there. I've always pointed out that arguing with socons is like arguing with liberals, only the topics change. Thanks for demonstrating that ... again ...

2014 2015 annual report

Have a nice day.

I'm sure the wealthy 1% Hollywood, Gates, Zuckerberg, Soros etc can foot the bill.

I'm for footing the bill for my own objectives, not finding someone else to foot the bill for me. Socons arguing = liberals arguing

2014 2015 annual report

Have a nice day.

Nice hyperbole there. I've always pointed out that arguing with socons is like arguing with liberals, only the topics change. Thanks for demonstrating that ... again ...
You denying PP has offered to assist with sex trafficking?

2014 2015 annual report

Have a nice day.

I'm for footing the bill for my own objectives, not finding someone else to foot the bill for me. Socons arguing = liberals arguing
You can pay their bill.

So will any doctor. Everyone is required to have HC insurance now, remember?

PP is a dinosaur. A deadly dinosaur.

If a pregnant woman needs help, she can walk into a PP and they will help her know what to do, where to go and even help her set up appointments.

If you have a doctor, you can make an appointment, wait a couple months then see someone on their staff. If you don't have a doctor or insurance, you are screwed or you can go to the emergency room.

Yeah, it's the same. You say you oppose abortions, PP is a way to help healthy, poor or young women have a baby without one as well

You can pay their bill.

I said that, brainiac. I said I oppose all governmnet funding of PP and I will contribute to them if they get off the government dole. You aren't reading my posts, are you?

Isn't it funny how liberals can't process not Republican, if you disagree with them you are a Republican. You are doing the same to me with Democrat. Even when I keep telling you how I disagree with Democrats, you ignore that and argue against Democrats.

Again, socons argue just like leftists, just different topics

2014 2015 annual report

Have a nice day.

You denying PP has offered to assist with sex trafficking?

I already addressed this. You're like the liberals trying to find people who discriminate against gays and they scour the country to find them because most businesses want money, not to push their personal agenda.

Yes, I deny PP has done that. Have you found a lunatic somewhere who agreed to that? Who knows. The burden is on you to prove it

Just to throw in some quantifying facts:

Abortions accounted for 3 percent of the nearly 10.6 million total services provided by Planned Parenthood clinics in 2013, according to its annual report.

Some services it provided in addition to abortions were:
  • 4.5 million tests and treatment for sexually transmitted infections
  • 3.6 million contraception related services
  • 935,573 cancer screenings including breast exams and Pap tests
  • 1.1 million pregnancy tests and prenatal services
However, critics of the 3 percent figure note that an abortion isn’t equivalent to other individual services, such as giving out condoms or providing pregnancy tests.

On the other hand, if the number of abortions performed is divided by the total number of people served (2.7 million), that would mean roughly 12 percent of clients received an abortion. But that’s also assuming no person received more than one abortion.

Planned Parenthood’s Services

Abortion clinics are not the same as the PP medical clinics, are they?

It was my understanding they were not the same place in most cases or at least different parts of the building, am I wrong? Truly don't know for certain?
PP is a private company, they have no right to receive tax dollars no more than Arby's does.
Every for profit medical clinic, hospital and doctor's office is a private company, as well. Are you saying they don't receive tax dollars?
My doctor get a check from the government like PP does?

Good grief you people are stupid.
They are reimbursed for Medicaid visits, same as PP

Forum List

Back