Planned Parenthood Caught Denying Women Prenatal Care: 92 of 97 Abortion Clinics Turned Them Away

Abortion clinics are not the same as the PP medical clinics, are they?

It was my understanding they were not the same place in most cases or at least different parts of the building, am I wrong? Truly don't know for certain?
PP is a private company, they have no right to receive tax dollars no more than Arby's does.

Let the PP baby killers run their business without taxpayer money if they can....I bet they can't.

Sure they can, just like others did before, coat hangers.
So the 1% leftist billionaires will let women use coat hangers instead of helping.
Figures.

Who cares, as long as you get to be a partisanshithead.
Yes I am partisan. You stand for killing babies by tearing off their limbs, I do not.

Well yeah...

Look what they do offer:
Planned Parenthood: Fast facts and revealing numbers - CNN.com

They had millions of treatments and only 17,419 Pre Natal Care....

It doesn't look like a service they offer... What's your point?
Planned Parenthood doesn't do obstetrics/deliver babies. Doctors want women to have prenatal care through the doctor who will deliver the baby, usually, so they would refer them to an ob/gyn. They probably wouldn't give anyone a nose job, either.
Then why are they called Planned PARENTHOOD?

Let the PP baby killers run their business without taxpayer money if they can....I bet they can't.
They already do run their abortion business separately, by law...and no federal funds go to their abortion part of their non profit business. Something like $450 million of the $500 million in federal funds they receive is reimbursement for approved MEDICAID medical procedures and doctor's exams. The other $50 million or so, is a federal grant provided to all state and non profit facilities that provide medical services for the poorest of the poor women, and rubbers and other birth control, free for them....but NOT Abortion.

Ah yes, "alternative facts".
You make that claim, but can you back it up? Just saying something is fake doesn't really cut it.

I know a lot about planned parenthood. I'm against government funding, but I'm against government funding of all charities. I would gladly donate to planned parenthood if they got off the government dole.

And they do great work. That there is a nut job somewhere who said something like this I can believe. But this is skewed, staged or manipulated somehow. PP strongly believes in providing healthcare to people who can't afford it. 92 of 97? No way

Cecile Richards, PP CEO:

IT IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER, TOO, THAT THE SERVICES WE PROVIDE THROUGH THE FEDERAL PROGRAMS ARE FAMILY PLANNING, CANCER SCREENINGS, PRENATAL CARE, BASIC PREVENTIVE CARE.

<snip>

THERE HAS BEEN A LOT OF MISLEADING INFORMATION THAT HAS BEEN THROWN AROUND. FOR MORE THAN 30 YEARS, THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAS NOT SPENT FEDERAL MONEY TO PAY FOR ABORTION SERVICES. THIS IS NOT ABOUT ABORTION AT ALL. ALL THE REPEALS THAT THE HOUSE MADE WITH ONLY IMPACT FAMILY- PLANNING, BIRTH CONTROL, AND BASIC CANCER SCREENING AND PRENATAL CARE. THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER THAT THESE ARE STRICT GUIDELINES.

A little over three minutes into this C-Span interview: Newsmakers Cecile Richards | Video | C-SPAN.org

This thread simply validates PP has nothing to do with women's healthcare except to kill babies.

Because Planned Parenthood is often the first place women turn to for health care, many uninsured women will suffer from a “delay in diagnosis” if funding cuts go through, said Matt Romberg, a Planned Parenthood obstetrician and gynecologist. He worries many more women won't receive early prenatal care or will be diagnosed with cancer at a later stage if they cannot go to a Planned Parenthood clinic.

Update: Planned Parenthood Rallies Against Funding Cuts

That's Texas.

So here's the South Austin, TX PP web site: Birth Control, STD Testing & Abortion - Austin, TX

No prenatal care.

But they do abortions.

You make that claim, but can you back it up? Just saying something is fake doesn't really cut it.

I know a lot about planned parenthood. I'm against government funding, but I'm against government funding of all charities. I would gladly donate to planned parenthood if they got off the government dole.

And they do great work. That there is a nut job somewhere who said something like this I can believe. But this is skewed, staged or manipulated somehow. PP strongly believes in providing healthcare to people who can't afford it. 92 of 97? No way
PP has only 8 facilities in America that offer prenatal care.

2014 2015 annual report

Have a nice day.

PP has only 8 facilities in America that offer prenatal care.

2014 2015 annual report

Have a nice day.

OK, so 92 of 97 said no because they don't offer pre-natal care, LOL. So you had a non-point to start with.

And that's a warping of the reality which is they do actually help women find and get pre-natal care. They are a resource for women to get help with. That they don't offer everything to everyone ... in house ... is a ridiculous criticism. It allows them to provide more extensive help and more effective help since they aren't trying to be everything to everyone.

They are nice people and pay their bills on time. Before I sold my graphic design business last year, they were a great customer and easy to deal with

Abortion clinics are not the same as the PP medical clinics, are they?

It was my understanding they were not the same place in most cases or at least different parts of the building, am I wrong? Truly don't know for certain?
PP is a private company, they have no right to receive tax dollars no more than Arby's does.
Every for profit medical clinic, hospital and doctor's office is a private company, as well. Are you saying they don't receive tax dollars?

Forum List

Back