Planned Parenthood Caught Denying Women Prenatal Care: 92 of 97 Abortion Clinics Turned Them Away

Separate locations

Planned Parenthood normally sends out abortion referrals
PP offers only baby killing.

Keep repeating memes shoog.
Says the asshole who just twerps.

Run from another discussion son, you don't even have enough thought process for tweeting.
Sometimes it would be nice if you got your anarchist way.
Then when someone shoots you in the head we can just smirk and go on with our lives knowing the planet is a little better off.
You do that anyways.....if that shooting doesn't affect you personally. (And maybe even then)

They freely admit in the link Cowboy Ted put up from CNN that services available vary by location. They also openly and honestly admit that their primary focus is birth control. If a few locations have the staff and equipment to do prenatal care, that is a bonus. Planned Parenthood is about planning your children. It is not about delivering your babies.
This entire argument is ----- one of those latin fallacy thingamabobs.
Glad you agree that women's health will not be impacted when Federal funding of PP ends.
80% of their clients receive birth control services. That is enough for me. It serves women and it serves society by preventing unwanted children. There is no reason to take it away.
If I'm supposed to stay out of their sex lives then my wallet should to.

I look forward to PP being cut off.

I'm sure the Hollywood elite and Soros and Zuckerberg can easily compensate.
Your wallet is not funding abortions. Women pay for that in full, cash on the barrelhead, day of.
Bull. My money is subsidizing abortions.
No it is not. But you are welcome to prove that you are correct with some link to data.

I went to an Abortion Clinic looking for condoms and they turned me away

Like the lie PP offered breast cancer exams only to find out not one of their facilities has the equipment to do so.
you can't just walk in to an x-ray center and get a mammogram... you have to have a Doctor's prescription for the mammogram, and this is what Planned parenthood provides, the request for a mammogram, just like with my doctor requesting one for me, and then I take that prescription to a radiology center that provides mammograms, and get one, then they have their radiologist read the mammogram and send the results to your doctor, and then you doctor reads the mammo' as well, and calls you in to see him again if you seem to have a problem, or has his assistants call you to tell you your mammogram was unremarkable.....negative.

no one can walk in and request a mammogram off the street...

and 99.99% of Gynecologist offices do NOT have mammogram machines in their own office.... they provide mammograms for their patients, but their patients are sent off site, to get them.

There is no difference with the mammograms PP provides for its patients...they are sent offsite for the mammogram...the mammogram x-ray and results are sent back to planned parenthood, planned parenthood Doc reviews it, calls the patient if there is a problem, assistant calls with results if no problems show.

Like the lie PP offered breast cancer exams only to find out not one of their facilities has the equipment to do so.
you can't just walk in to an x-ray center and get a mammogram... you have to have a Doctor's prescription for the mammogram, and this is what Planned parenthood provides, the request for a mammogram, just like with my doctor requesting one for me, and then I take that prescription to a radiology center that provides mammograms, and get one, then they have their radiologist read the mammogram and send the results to your doctor, and then you doctor reads the mammo' as well, and calls you in to see him again if you seem to have a problem, or has his assistants call you to tell you your mammogram was unremarkable.....negative.

and 99.99% of Gynecologist offices do NOT have mammogram machines in their own office.... they provide mammograms for their patients, but their patients are sent off site, to get them.

There is no difference with the mammograms PP provides for its patients...they are sent offsite for the mammogram...the mammogram x-ray and results are sent back to planned parenthood, planned parenthood Doc reviews it, calls the patient if there is a problem, assistant calls with results if no probl
PP sells itself as offering mammograms and prenatal care.

Neither of which they provide.

But let's discuss your point.

Why can't you just walk in and ask for a mammogram? Because the government is in the way. So the government creates roadblocks and then creates a stack of stupid laws and spending bills to get around the fact they just prevented you from deciding what is good for your body.

They freely admit in the link Cowboy Ted put up from CNN that services available vary by location. They also openly and honestly admit that their primary focus is birth control. If a few locations have the staff and equipment to do prenatal care, that is a bonus. Planned Parenthood is about planning your children. It is not about delivering your babies.
This entire argument is ----- one of those latin fallacy thingamabobs.
Glad you agree that women's health will not be impacted when Federal funding of PP ends.
80% of their clients receive birth control services. That is enough for me. It serves women and it serves society by preventing unwanted children. There is no reason to take it away.

Your wallet is not funding abortions. Women pay for that in full, cash on the barrelhead, day of.

Your money subsidizes both the health insurance and pharmaceutical corporations and regarding the latter, by proxy subsidizes the Canadian healthcare system.

There is no difference with the mammograms PP provides for its patients...they are sent offsite for the mammogram...the mammogram x-ray and results are sent back to planned parenthood, planned parenthood Doc reviews it, calls the patient if there is a problem, assistant calls with results if no probl

Why can't you just walk in and ask for a mammogram? Because the government is in the way. So the government creates roadblocks and then creates a stack of stupid laws and spending bills to get around the fact they just prevented you from deciding what is good for your body.

Your govt ain't the problem son, it's your system:

World Health Organization's Ranking of the World's Health Systems

U.S. health care system ranks lowest in international survey

Which country has the world's best healthcare system?

original.jpg

The Most Efficient Health Care Systems In The World (INFOGRAPHICS) | The Huffington Post

Bullshit
You and Weatherman are misinformed.

More like astute

Asstoot perhaps.

original.jpg

The Most Efficient Health Care Systems In The World (INFOGRAPHICS) | The Huffington Post
More leftard BS. Because no one in Cuba can get an aspirin equally you leftists consider it a superior healthcare system.

Your money subsidizes both the health insurance and pharmaceutical corporations and regarding the latter, by proxy subsidizes the Canadian healthcare system.
Suddenly tearing off limbs of babies is equivalent to cancer cures.

they DO OFFER Mammograms, just like my Gyno offers mammograms, they do the breast exam, and if they find a lump, they write a prescription for your mammogram or if you have family risks for breast cancer, so you can be provided one...you can not and will not ever be provided a mammogram without your doctor putting in a request for one to be taken...

Did the doctor provide you with drugs to relieve your excruciating pain? Yes, of course he did....even though you went to the Pharmacist to get the prescription your Provider wrote, filled.

there was no lie by PP...

lying liars made it in to a lie in their alternative facts world.

Last edited:
Abortion clinics are not the same as the PP medical clinics, are they?

It was my understanding they were not the same place in most cases or at least different parts of the building, am I wrong? Truly don't know for certain?

original.jpg

More leftard BS. Because no one in Cuba can get an aspirin equally you leftists consider it a superior healthcare system.

Typical bird bath deep thought process. Your healthcare system sucks and Cuban labs are now partnering with US institutions to develop novel cancer therapies discovered in Cuban labs. Your bliss is based upon ignorance.

Let the PP baby killers run their business without taxpayer money if they can....I bet they can't.

IT’S ALMOST AS THOUGH ALL THAT TALK ABOUT BEING A “WOMEN’S HEALTH CARE PROVIDER” IS JUST A SMOKE SCREEN FOR CONTINUED GOVERNMENT FUNDING

Planned Parenthood Caught Denying Women Prenatal Care: 92 of 97 Abortion Clinics Turned Them Away.

A first year film student could have put that video together. Note none of the ACTUAL PHONE NUMBERS called were shown. Tool.
Good time for you to make a video and prove them wrong.

Forum List

Back