Planned Parenthood caught trafficking in human body parts

Thanks. I did have my suspicions that something was off when the price was quoted as,

Nucatola replies, “You know, I would throw a number out, I would say it’s probably anywhere from $30 to $100, depending on the facility and what’s involved.” The fake rep then clarifies, “The $30 to $100 price range, that’s per specimen that we’re talking about, right?” Nucatola answers, “Per specimen. Yes.”
Planned Parenthood Responds to Undercover Video

In the free market, I was pretty certain stem cells go for a much higher cost to researchers than that. Something definitely did seem to be amiss. It makes much more sense that this was the cost for handling donations.

Still, we must keep in mind, this doesn't make what planned parenthood is doing exactly ethically right or morally proper. However, it's up to each flock to keep their own I suppose. As long as they stay away from minor girls and get no government funding they can do their evil in their own little corner of the world. This is America, right?

What they are doing IS ethically right. According to MY moral compass, it is also "proper".

What isn't ethical nor moral is the fucking hit job video and the way it has been shoved through the echo chamber.

Wow. So a hit job video is less ethical than using abortion as birth control? You're a piece work, really.

Guess this world is all sorts of crazy and no compass is any good with that pole reversal, eh? :ack-1:
images

When did we discuss using abortion as birth control?

Do you have a need to be dishonest?

We don't have to have that discussion, everybody already knows. As far as honesty goes? Don't make me laugh. Everyone, no matter if they are on the left, or the right, no matter how they feel about me, know that I back my shit up and that I am always honest.

PLANNED PARENTHOOD. It's in the name. Kill your baby till there is a more convenient time for you to have a family. Any educated person knows Margaret Sanger founded planned parenthood. Do you really not know what she believed in? Do you really not know anything about her philosophy? Seriously?
Margaret_Sanger_anniversary_96_years.jpg

Conjoined twins share much more than that, yet no one says they are one person simply because they have a biological connection. In fact, a mother expecting conjoined twins is not told she is going to have a single baby. She's told she will have twins.

She is going to have. She is expecting. It isn't a person yet.
Irrelevant. The baby is not part of her body.

It is until it can live without it.
False. Conjoined twins who cannot live without the other are considered separate persons.

True. Once they are born they are unique persons - conjoined or not. It's also a false comparison. Conjoined twins require each other to live. A mother does not require the zygote, blastocyst or fetus in order to live and her body may expel it naturally at any time.

Prior to birth or viability - they are part of the mother's body.
This is blatantly false. It is an often passed around lie that helps ignore what you are actually supporting when you support abortion (something I actually support but I at least acknowledge WHAT abortion really is).

An unborn child is no more part of the mother than a parasite or bacteria that lives in her body. They are, by definition, separate entities. That is simple fact.

At the very least you should recognize that there actually is another life involved here.
It amazes me the lack of knowledge democrats,liberals and progressives have on Sanger. She was an evil, evil woman

Ya. So evil she liberated women from the slavery of perpetual pregnancy.

vile.

Perpetual pregnancy is vile.
"Perpetual pregnancy"
It amazes me the lack of knowledge democrats,liberals and progressives have on Sanger. She was an evil, evil woman

Ya. So evil she liberated women from the slavery of perpetual pregnancy.

vile.

Perpetual pregnancy is vile.
Human Biology 101 says you are full of shit.

Human Biology 101 says that is impossible.

Why do you have issues with women controlling their ability to get pregnant or, by extension, being able to enjoy sex on the same level that men do?

This is no different than shouting baby killer - it is a bullshit straw man. Virtually no one takes issue with a woman controlling her ability to get pregnant (or even her body for that matter) and her enjoyment of sex. The pro-life argument has always been cente4red around the FAILURE to do so and the tossing out of the resultant LIFE that has been created.

Prosecute to the fullest extent of the law, this is as bad as it can get

Video catches Planned Parenthood selling baby body parts from illegal partial-birth abortions

An undercover video released this morning shows a national leader of Planned Parenthood admitting that the abortion provider uses the illegal partial birth abortion procedure to sell intact fetal body parts.

The average asking price for fetal body parts? Between $30 and $100 per specimen.

Dr. Deborah Nucatola has been senior director of medical services at Planned Parenthood since February 2009, where she oversees medical practices at all Planned Parenthood affiliates nationwide. She has been employed by Planned Parenthood for more than a decade. She also performs abortions up to 24 weeks in Los Angeles.

In the video, she met with investigators posing as buyers from a human biologic company on July 25, 2014.

While casually sipping wine and eating salad, Dr. Nucatola revealed that she charges $30 to $100 per specimen, and that fetal livers are especially in demand – although “a lot of people want intact hearts these days,” and she has had requests for lungs and “lower extremities.”

Planned Parenthood affiliates “absolutely” want to offer such organs, she said.

Nucatola admitted that Planned Parenthood's abortionists take great care not to appear to be profiteering off fetal body parts. She said, “They just want to do it in a way that is not perceived as, 'The clinic is selling tissue. This clinic is making money off of this.'”

The issue is not merely PR – there is also the little matter of federal law. Trafficking in human body parts is a federal felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a fine of $500,000.

BREAKING Undercover video catches Planned Parenthood selling baby body parts from illegal partial-birth abortions News LifeSite

Breaking news? Chris Wallace's interview was from 2000. Here is an article this from 1987. Medical Use of Fetal Tissues Spurs New Abortion Debate - NYTimes.com

Great scoop there on a story that broke 28 years ago. How many lives have been saved because of the research done on this tissue?

And, no, it is not a crime to use this tissue in research.

Video catches Planned Parenthood selling baby body parts from illegal partial-birth abortions

An undercover video released this morning shows a national leader of Planned Parenthood admitting that the abortion provider uses the illegal partial birth abortion procedure to sell intact fetal body parts.

The average asking price for fetal body parts? Between $30 and $100 per specimen.

Dr. Deborah Nucatola has been senior director of medical services at Planned Parenthood since February 2009, where she oversees medical practices at all Planned Parenthood affiliates nationwide. She has been employed by Planned Parenthood for more than a decade. She also performs abortions up to 24 weeks in Los Angeles.

In the video, she met with investigators posing as buyers from a human biologic company on July 25, 2014.

While casually sipping wine and eating salad, Dr. Nucatola revealed that she charges $30 to $100 per specimen, and that fetal livers are especially in demand – although “a lot of people want intact hearts these days,” and she has had requests for lungs and “lower extremities.”

Nucatola admitted that Planned Parenthood's abortionists take great care not to appear to be profiteering off fetal body parts. She said, “They just want to do it in a way that is not perceived as, 'The clinic is selling tissue. This clinic is making money off of this.'”

The issue is not merely PR – there is also the little matter of federal law. Trafficking in human body parts is a federal felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a fine of $500,000.

BREAKING Undercover video catches Planned Parenthood selling baby body parts from illegal partial-birth abortions News LifeSite
I can't find anything about this online, except from every pro life web site on the planet.

When I back out of the outrage and hasty judgments the pro life industry wants me to have...I start to ask myself why this is different from people dying in traffic accidents and donating their organs.

I guess what pro lifers want implied here, is that Planned Parenthood is aborting fetuses, for parts, which would otherwise NOT have been aborted. I don't see any evidence that this is the case.

If you had a child born with a bad liver, or heart, wouldn't this be a good thing?

I can't find anything about this online, except from every pro life web site on the planet.

When I back out of the outrage and hasty judgments the pro life industry wants me to have...I start to ask myself why this is different from people dying in traffic accidents and donating their organs.

I guess what pro lifers want implied here, is that Planned Parenthood is aborting fetuses, for parts, which would otherwise NOT have been aborted. I don't see any evidence that this is the case.

If you had a child born with a bad liver, or heart, wouldn't this be a good thing?

There is no difference and there is no "selling" of tissue or organs. The fees discussed are the cost of removing and preserving the tissue for research.

But fetuses aren't 'humans", right?

Which is it?

Thanks. I did have my suspicions that something was off when the price was quoted as,

Nucatola replies, “You know, I would throw a number out, I would say it’s probably anywhere from $30 to $100, depending on the facility and what’s involved.” The fake rep then clarifies, “The $30 to $100 price range, that’s per specimen that we’re talking about, right?” Nucatola answers, “Per specimen. Yes.”

In the free market, I was pretty certain stem cells go for a much higher cost to researchers than that. Something definitely did seem to be amiss. It makes much more sense that this was the cost for handling donations.

Still, we must keep in mind, this doesn't make what planned parenthood is doing exactly ethically right or morally proper. However, it's up to each flock to keep their own I suppose. As long as they stay away from minor girls and get no government funding they can do their evil in their own little corner of the world. This is America, right?

What they are doing IS ethically right. According to MY moral compass, it is also "proper".

What isn't ethical nor moral is the fucking hit job video and the way it has been shoved through the echo chamber.

Wow. So a hit job video is less ethical than using abortion as birth control? You're a piece work, really.

Guess this world is all sorts of crazy and no compass is any good with that pole reversal, eh? :ack-1:
images

When did we discuss using abortion as birth control?

Do you have a need to be dishonest?

We don't have to have that discussion, everybody already knows. As far as honesty goes? Don't make me laugh. Everyone, no matter if they are on the left, or the right, no matter how they feel about me, know that I back my shit up and that I am always honest.

PLANNED PARENTHOOD. It's in the name. Kill your baby till there is a more convenient time for you to have a family. Any educated person knows Margaret Sanger founded planned parenthood. Do you really not know what she believed in? Do you really not know anything about her philosophy? Seriously?
Margaret_Sanger_anniversary_96_years.jpg

If we did not discuss abortion as birth control, why would you bring it up in a bullshit claim about my ethics?

Dishonesty. That's why.

"...According to science, conception marks the creation of a distinct human being, and, according to polls, strong majorities of American voters think that abortion should be illegal after the first three months of pregnancy. Planned Parenthood is currently leading a campaign to ensure that the United States remains one of seven countries in the world where elective abortions are legal later than five months into pregnancy."

Planned Parenthood President Life Begins at Delivery The Weekly Standard

Yeah.....if you are gullible and believe anything you are told.

I watched the video, it seemed pretty self explanatory. Link me to another thread or another source, I'm open minded.

Planned Parenthood caught trafficking in human body parts US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

images

It's not a hit job. And there are more coming.

Yes, killing babies is worse, ethically speaking, than exposing the people who exploit and endanger vulnerable, pregnant women, in order to harvest, and sell, their babies. The world is crazy, but we aren't the crazy ones.

A classic O'Keefe 'er. Misrepresenting the established procurement process for research tissue as selling dead babies.

Think it will work like the hit piece they did on Acorn?

It's all a moot point. Walker will completely defund Planned Parenthood, once he's sworn in.
Now that you mention Scott Walker...you may end up being right.

I've been scratching my head lately to figure out why Donald Trump is doing what he's doing, along with why it took so long for the GOP to trot out Walker as a candidate.

Trump was sent out for contrast. Now Walker seems completely sane by comparison. Have you noticed the GOP Presidential candidates coming out in intervals? This is not coincidence, it's Reince Preibus's overall strategy at work.

If you position Walker where he is in the parade, it's near the end, and the DNC is out of turds and rotten tomatos to fling, because they thoroughly abused all the other candidates.

I like Walker. I may vote for the man.

I also don't think he'll spend much time as a candidate on issues like gay marriage and abortion. And not much time as President either

Issues like gay marriage and abortion and just the dead skunk issues the Dems like to throw around. Last time it was their "War on Women".

Walker has alot of class and isn't stupid enough to let himself fall into those traps. He actually side-stepped a couple questions while being interviewed on FOX News last night, by stating it was too early to weigh in on the subject before he had more information.
The right used these issues as wedge issues in the past. Now that the nation has decided the Democrats are right, they are going to try to ignore them. Why should Walker be permitted to not tell us what he will do on these two issues? He has advanced draconian anti-abortion legislation in his state; laws that treat women like children. Those actions are entirely relevant to whether or not he should get a person's vote.

What's "draconian" about having an expectant mother to have an ultra-sound before having an abortion? Is defunding an organization started by a self-admitted racist who sought to reduce the population of blacks "draconian"? And how does any bill Walker passed treat woman like "children"? His own Lt. Governor is a woman, are you saying Walker hates women? His concealed carry law gives women the same right to defend themselves, as men. Besides, what difference does it make what he does? You're not going to vote for him or any other Republican, you're going to waste your vote on "Hillary/Sanders/Biden/Insert Communist of your choice here."
That was one of the provisions. The law that requires that doctors have admitting privileges is absolutely designed to make it more difficult for women to have a perfectly legal procedure. There is no reason for this law other than to interfere with the right of a woman to have access to abortion. There is no medical reason to require an ultrasound. None. It is a law that suggests that women are really not aware of what the are doing when they decide to have an abortion. It is a violation of their rights to force them to undergo any kind of medical procedure. As for the idiotic comments about guns, was it unlawful from women to carry a concealed weapon before while it was legal for men? What a moronic example. And your comments about Planned parenthood mimic the same lies that other of your ilk spread. I have voted for Republicans.. for the US Senate, for Congress and for Governor of my state. I will not vote for Walker because of his far right views; views that are out of touch with the American public.
So the "expectant mother" (Mother means she has or is having a child - not a fetus) can't have an ultrasound but the organ-harvesting doctor can use it to avoid damaging the organs?

A classic O'Keefe 'er. Misrepresenting the established procurement process for research tissue as selling dead babies.

It worked already. The target audience is the 20% of the nutters who will drop a dime on a book or a coffee mug.

This lie is already gospel.

It worked already. The target audience is the 20% of the nutters who will drop a dime on a book or a coffee mug.

This lie is already gospel.

I don't know, the Dems folded pretty damn quick on Acorn and Shirley Sherrod but maybe they wont fold so quickly on PP

Several Dems defend Planned Parenthood TheHill

Now that you mention Scott Walker...you may end up being right.

I've been scratching my head lately to figure out why Donald Trump is doing what he's doing, along with why it took so long for the GOP to trot out Walker as a candidate.

Trump was sent out for contrast. Now Walker seems completely sane by comparison. Have you noticed the GOP Presidential candidates coming out in intervals? This is not coincidence, it's Reince Preibus's overall strategy at work.

If you position Walker where he is in the parade, it's near the end, and the DNC is out of turds and rotten tomatos to fling, because they thoroughly abused all the other candidates.

I like Walker. I may vote for the man.

I also don't think he'll spend much time as a candidate on issues like gay marriage and abortion. And not much time as President either

Issues like gay marriage and abortion and just the dead skunk issues the Dems like to throw around. Last time it was their "War on Women".

Walker has alot of class and isn't stupid enough to let himself fall into those traps. He actually side-stepped a couple questions while being interviewed on FOX News last night, by stating it was too early to weigh in on the subject before he had more information.
The right used these issues as wedge issues in the past. Now that the nation has decided the Democrats are right, they are going to try to ignore them. Why should Walker be permitted to not tell us what he will do on these two issues? He has advanced draconian anti-abortion legislation in his state; laws that treat women like children. Those actions are entirely relevant to whether or not he should get a person's vote.

What's "draconian" about having an expectant mother to have an ultra-sound before having an abortion? Is defunding an organization started by a self-admitted racist who sought to reduce the population of blacks "draconian"? And how does any bill Walker passed treat woman like "children"? His own Lt. Governor is a woman, are you saying Walker hates women? His concealed carry law gives women the same right to defend themselves, as men. Besides, what difference does it make what he does? You're not going to vote for him or any other Republican, you're going to waste your vote on "Hillary/Sanders/Biden/Insert Communist of your choice here."
That was one of the provisions. The law that requires that doctors have admitting privileges is absolutely designed to make it more difficult for women to have a perfectly legal procedure. There is no reason for this law other than to interfere with the right of a woman to have access to abortion. There is no medical reason to require an ultrasound. None. It is a law that suggests that women are really not aware of what the are doing when they decide to have an abortion. It is a violation of their rights to force them to undergo any kind of medical procedure. As for the idiotic comments about guns, was it unlawful from women to carry a concealed weapon before while it was legal for men? What a moronic example. And your comments about Planned parenthood mimic the same lies that other of your ilk spread. I have voted for Republicans.. for the US Senate, for Congress and for Governor of my state. I will not vote for Walker because of his far right views; views that are out of touch with the American public.
So the "expectant mother" (Mother means she has or is having a child - not a fetus) can't have an ultrasound but the organ-harvesting doctor can use it to avoid damaging the organs?

They can't have an ultrasound to accurately locate and determine fetal age....things which work in the interests of the pregnant women. But they use an ultrasound to navigate around the baby's body in order to avoid crushing the organs before they can extract them and sell them.

If you didn't think these people were callous to the predicament of the women they allegedly *serve* before, how there can be any doubt NOW...they are jeopardizing women in order to *harvest* organs. The good doctor talks about changing the procedure to accommodate greater dilation and a different method in order to harvest intact organs for sale. They put women at even HIGHER risk to accommodate harvest. They see these women as chattel, they always have. Their own personal money makers. Expendable and worthless in and of themselves. Their only value is in the $$ they generate.

Forum List

Back