Planned Parenthood director caught on tape selling baby body parts

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
"Nucatola is seen in the video having lunch with actors posing as buyers who are interested in purchasing the body parts of babies who have been aborted. The Planned Parenthood senior staffer notes how abortion procedures are modified to ensure that requested body parts can be collected. She says:
“We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”
"Nucatola also describes how Planned Parenthood abortionists move the preborn child into a breech delivery position so that the body can be preserved. This account is an almost exact medical description of partial-birth abortions which are illegal in the United States. In the video, Nucatola describes the procedure:
“I’d say a lot of people want liver. And for that reason, most providers will do this case under ultrasound guidance, so they’ll know where they’re putting their forceps."

In other words, they put mothers at risk to harvest their babies for money.

BREAKING Planned Parenthood director caught on tape selling aborted baby parts Live Action News

How do they get away with it?

Because we have allowed them to re define murder. We don't want to be "mean" to women in trouble, so we are allowing them to hide what they are doing. Until we can educate people to realize the vile thing they do when they kill a baby, the rest is just details.

This money making business has to end. There is very little reason to have an abortion now days, with the morning after pill, the pill, the IUD, and well Condoms(which everyone who has sex should wear (and also some people even when married). Don't they teach about VD's , HIV and Cervical CA in school? What the hell.

Ah, those breech ones are hard to beat. The way those tiny legs twitch spasmodically as they're being murdered is a real sight to behold.

Then why don't you explain it to us.
What behaviour? You don't know what this is, even. You are all a bunch of retards.

It's another hatchet job like the ones Okeefe is so famous for. The guy represented himself as a tissue procurement agent, and heavily edited the film to sound much different than the discussion was. Implying that partial birth abortions are being done for body part sales is disgusting, Just another example of the vile actions the right are willing to do for political purposes since they threw away their integrity and honor. You should be ashamed of spreading this crap.

The Center for Medical Progress
Not once did you do anyhing but repeat talking points. Here, let me help you with a link to the full video

Then why don't you explain it to us.
What behaviour? You don't know what this is, even. You are all a bunch of retards.

It's another hatchet job like the ones Okeefe is so famous for. The guy represented himself as a tissue procurement agent, and heavily edited the film to sound much different than the discussion was. Implying that partial birth abortions are being done for body part sales is disgusting, Just another example of the vile actions the right are willing to do for political purposes since they threw away their integrity and honor. You should be ashamed of spreading this crap.

Those babies are going for research alright.

Satan is going to research how many he can fit in his mouth!

Statement of StemExpress Concerning Recent Media Stories StemExpress

Statement of StemExpress Concerning Recent Media Stories

July 16, 2015 by StemExpress

StemExpress is a small life sciences company that supports leading research institutions in the United States and internationally—including medical schools, pharmaceutical companies, and federal agencies—to provide stem cells and other human tissue critical to medical research. Cells produced by the physicians, scientists, medical technicians and nurses at StemExpress are currently used in research globally aimed at finding cures and treatments for cancer, diabetes, HIV/AIDS, cardiac disease, and other significant medical conditions. StemExpress prides itself on complying with all laws. Written donor consent is required for any donation, including bone marrow, tissue of all types or blood.

We are proud of the role we play in helping the global research community as they strive to achieve medical breakthroughs to stamp out global disease and improve quality of life. Everything we provide is solely at the request of the nation’s and the world’s great research institutions.

Producing the isolated cells researchers need from donated tissues requires the development of complicated, often unique, research techniques using millions of dollars of scientific equipment. We are hopeful the events of the last few days will not diminish our efforts to support the research community or hinder our partners from continuing their important work.

Forum List

Back