planned parenthood donations up 500% since the social cons latest, failed crusade

YAY FOR KILLING BABIES!!! So what? Who fucking cares? Cheering & gloating over killing more babies is just plain disgusting & demented. Fuck em.

Good maybe now they won't need as much taxpayer money.

I thought you dimmies say that private funding never works.

i was waiting for this response (its the correct one), but its still fun to rip on social conservatives and their failed quests to run people's lives

YAY FOR KILLING BABIES!!! So what? Who fucking cares? Cheering & gloating over killing more babies is just plain disgusting & demented. Fuck em.

you seem to the only one discussing killing babies

This is great. Let PP live on voluntary donations and fees - just like PBS/NPR should.

i was waiting for this response (its the correct one), but its still fun to rip on social conservatives and their failed quests to run people's lives

Not using taxpayer money to fund abortions and birth control is not attempting to run someone's life.

It is merely expecting someone to take responsibility for their own life.

Looks like they have enough private cash to keep on killing babies. They don't need Taxpayer Cash anymore. Let Soros and Liberal Hollywood pay for it.

When are Pro-Life organizations going to receive Tax Dollars? If a Pro-Abortion organization like Planned Parenthood continues to receive Tax Dollars,it would only be right to also fund Pro-Life organizations no? Something to ponder i guess.

I'm not a social conservative and I'm absolutely opposed to tax dollars funding Planned Parenthood. It's not my responsibility to pay for women's health services. They can pay for their own just like I pay for my own.

It seems to always be assumed by the usual suspects that only Pro-Abortion organizations like Planned Parenthood should receive Tax-Funding. But what about Tax-Funding for Pro-Life organizations? Why are they automatically excluded? They have a right to express their approach to Abortion too. If we're going to spend Tax Dollars on the Abortion issue,than it's only right both sides are evenly represented and funded. Right now only the Pro-Abortion groups are receiving Tax Dollars. This should be changed. Tax-Funding needs to go to both sides.

The threat to cut off federal funds proved they do not need federal funds. Why does the OP think that this proves she is right?

I don't get the joke.

blu seems to be laboring under the mindless delusion that the "cons" somehow want to destroy Planned Parenthood.

But, naturally, what they really objected to was being called upon to PAY for it in some small way.

Who gives a shit if those who support it do so on their own dime? HELL if they'd take "abortion rights [sic]" off their agenda, I might make a donation to them, too.

Forum List

Back