🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Planned Parenthood: False Allegations and the Clown Car

From Factcheck.org

"The full video shows that after Nucatola mentions the $30 to $100, she describes how those amounts would be reimbursement for expenses related to handling and transportation of the tissues."

"In a statement made to CNN, another presidential candidate, retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson, called the practice discussed in the video a “clear violation of federal law.” The “sale” of organs, both adult and fetal, for transplantation is indeed illegal, but donation of tissue — both from aborted fetuses and from adults — is not. And payment for “reasonable” costs is also allowed under the law.

"Sawyer, July 20: In reality, $30-100 probably constitutes a loss for [Planned Parenthood]. The costs associated with collection, processing, storage, and inventory and records management for specimens are very high. Most hospitals will provide tissue blocks from surgical procedures (ones no longer needed for clinical purposes, and without identity) for research, and cost recover for their time and effort in the range of $100-500 per case/block. In the realm of tissues for research $30-100 is completely reasonable and normal fee"

"Rick Perry, July 14: The video showing a Planned Parenthood employee selling the body parts of aborted children is a disturbing reminder of the organization’s penchant for profiting off the tragedy of a destroyed human life."

"Rand Paul, July 14: … a video showing [Planned Parenthood]’s top doctor describing how she performs late-term abortions to sell body parts for profit!"

"Carly Fiorina, July 14: This latest news is tragic and outrageous. This isn’t about “choice.” It’s about profiting on the death of the unborn while telling women it’s about empowerment."

Unspinning the Planned Parenthood Video

Planned Parenthood does far more good than bad, but there is no way Federal money should be given to them or any other charity. People should decide where their own money goes

Puplic health is a public concern. That's why they get public funds.

They get public funds because you're too cheap to fund the charities you support. You want other people's money to fund it, then you want to pat yourself on the back for your generosity. Charity is not an act that can be performed with other people's money

It's not charity, it's public health. It's why disease is so well controlled today. It's in everyone's best interest.

The 9 thumbs up this retarded thread has before you click on the link shows just how bad a counter is needed. Be it a red X or a thumbs down it is beyond stupid that only one form of expression is allowed.

Bring back some form of negative feedback that can balance the scales

Butthurt^^

LOW 2 digit IQ is present in this scumbag!... More ranting... please,... you entertain with your HATE of anything moral, ethical and principled!

Cultists who want to install christian sharia law and are preaching about morality, ethics and principles are very funny (as long as you don't have to live in the same country as they do of course).

Whatever gave you the impression that I hate you guys?

:spinner:

The 9 thumbs up this retarded thread has before you click on the link shows just how bad a counter is needed. Be it a red X or a thumbs down it is beyond stupid that only one form of expression is allowed.

Butthurt^^
^^^^^NOOB that doesn't realize those options were available to us but we're removed when DANA, a liberal, abused them in every thread.

LOW 2 digit IQ is present in this scumbag!... More ranting... please,... you entertain with your HATE of anything moral, ethical and principled!

Cultists who want to install christian sharia law and are preaching about morality, ethics and principles are very funny (as long as you don't have to live in the same country as they do of course).

Whatever gave you the impression that I hate you guys?

:spinner:

You mean LAW that civilization LIVED BY since LAW came into effect, provided moral thought, and direction, those LAWS ...and I don't know quite what to make of your avatar. Perhaps you'll let us know exactly what that means...but I have strong suspicions!

Butthurt^^
^^^^^NOOB that doesn't realize those options were available to us but we're removed when DANA, a liberal, abused them in every thread.

I realize that full well. I also recognize butthurt.

Butthurt^^

So all differing opinions are butthurt?

Get a grip fool

If PP was selling puppy organs their funding would have been cut off immediately. Or heaven forbid, lion organs from lions killed by hunters.

our society is very screwed up right now.

If President Reagan and his senior officials illegally funneled weapons to Iran, wouldn't they have gone to jail?

Butthurt^^

Get a grip fool

No, whining is butthurt.

Butthurt^^

Get a grip fool

No, whining is butthurt.
My position was articulated perfectly. What is whining is what you've done for 4 or so posts now. I made my point, I backed it up with historical evidence yet you continue to ignorantly argue with me about it.

Noob

From Factcheck.org

"The full video shows that after Nucatola mentions the $30 to $100, she describes how those amounts would be reimbursement for expenses related to handling and transportation of the tissues."

"In a statement made to CNN, another presidential candidate, retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson, called the practice discussed in the video a “clear violation of federal law.” The “sale” of organs, both adult and fetal, for transplantation is indeed illegal, but donation of tissue — both from aborted fetuses and from adults — is not. And payment for “reasonable” costs is also allowed under the law.

"Sawyer, July 20: In reality, $30-100 probably constitutes a loss for [Planned Parenthood]. The costs associated with collection, processing, storage, and inventory and records management for specimens are very high. Most hospitals will provide tissue blocks from surgical procedures (ones no longer needed for clinical purposes, and without identity) for research, and cost recover for their time and effort in the range of $100-500 per case/block. In the realm of tissues for research $30-100 is completely reasonable and normal fee"

"Rick Perry, July 14: The video showing a Planned Parenthood employee selling the body parts of aborted children is a disturbing reminder of the organization’s penchant for profiting off the tragedy of a destroyed human life."

"Rand Paul, July 14: … a video showing [Planned Parenthood]’s top doctor describing how she performs late-term abortions to sell body parts for profit!"

"Carly Fiorina, July 14: This latest news is tragic and outrageous. This isn’t about “choice.” It’s about profiting on the death of the unborn while telling women it’s about empowerment."

Thank you!

other than passing out condoms at junior high schools, what good does it do?

Actually, Sandra Fluke wasn't in Junior High and she could have gotten free birth control at a variety of Planned Parenthood locations within a few miles of Georgetown

Why is it the government's role to provide free birth control to anyone? What's next, mandatory sterilization of those deemed unworthy by the government? Wasn't that tried once in a european country named Germany?

If you cared at all about eliminating abortion, you should be endorsing any program that helps to mitigate unintended pregnancy.

Education is the best program for preventing unintended pregnancy. Teaching morality and personal responisbility is much better for society that passing out condoms and telling kids "go to it, just put the rubber on first".

Both should be done but of course it's Repubs all around the nation pulling funding for both sex ed and contraception. Your ideal of inspiring morality as a cure to pregnancy is never going to overcome human nature. You are a perfect example of the coveluded con thinking on this subject.

The idea of funding the causes you support just isn't part of your world. BTW, I'm in with contributing to planned parenthood rather than tax dollars doing it, but that's because like you I support their cause and unlike you I believe I should do something, not someone should do something

From Factcheck.org

Planned Parenthood does far more good than bad, but there is no way Federal money should be given to them or any other charity. People should decide where their own money goes

They aren't a "charity", they are a health care services provider.

The Federal government subsidizing charities would be the "Faith Based Initiatives" that Bush II put in place.

Interesting, that got under your skin, I wonder why...

And you make "charity" and "health care services provider" sound contradictory, they are not. Charity is how it's funded. You want people to pay for their own "health care" and it's not a charity. You want PP to distribute it for free or at least subsidized, it is a charity

From Factcheck.org

other than passing out condoms at junior high schools, what good does it do?

Actually, Sandra Fluke wasn't in Junior High and she could have gotten free birth control at a variety of Planned Parenthood locations within a few miles of Georgetown

Actually Sandra Fluke wasn't arguing for free birth control, she was arguing for contraceptive coverage in student health care plans like the ones they offered faculty...health care that students PAY FOR.

Whoa, now that was a defensive reaction. Chill, girl.

LOL, you have no idea how insurance works. You don't pay for "health care," you pay for a set of services. Since contraception wasn't part of her policy, no, she wasn't paying for it. So she did actually want free contraception. I can't believe a grown adult like you has no idea how insurance works. Why do you think health insurance policies from the same company cost different amounts? Cue the Jeopardy music...

Last edited:
From Factcheck.org

In a Republic people democratically elect proxies to act for them. This is the democratic republic given us by the Founders. If you don't like the process, leave. I'm sick of hearing from Libertarian ideologues who hate America and want to transform it into a dystopian anarchy.

Yes, it's your way or the highway, bitch, you mentioned that. I'm sick of your Hitler shit. You don't like opposition to your ideas, there are a plethura of countries in the world that serve your needs. Go there. I'm not going to not say my view because you don't like hearing it. Tough nuggies

Why is it the government's role to provide free birth control to anyone? What's next, mandatory sterilization of those deemed unworthy by the government? Wasn't that tried once in a european country named Germany?

If you cared at all about eliminating abortion, you should be endorsing any program that helps to mitigate unintended pregnancy.

Education is the best program for preventing unintended pregnancy. Teaching morality and personal responisbility is much better for society that passing out condoms and telling kids "go to it, just put the rubber on first".

Both should be done but of course it's Repubs all around the nation pulling funding for both sex ed and contraception. Your ideal of inspiring morality as a cure to pregnancy is never going to overcome human nature. You are a perfect example of the coveluded con thinking on this subject.

Cures for unwanted premarital pregnancy

1. put on the condom
2. keep your legs together
3. take the BC pill
4. don't screw until you are married
5. turn gay

If you know you don't want children. Get your tubes tied.

Yes, I'm shooting blanks for that reason and proud of it. I love my two daughters dearly, but two is enough...

Forum List

Back