🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Planned Parenthood: False Allegations and the Clown Car

Government is a job creator
Of course it is. Services must be carried out by employees. The EPA hires regulators to ensure adherence to the law. The FDA hires inspectors to ensure safe food practices. The FAA hires air traffic controllers to keep planes from flying into each other (I realize you think that's an unnecessary intrusion into pilots' freeeedom to fly wherever they like, but you have a right to be ignorance, I suppose).

Bye bye, you are gone

"Bye bye, you are gone" is a means to ignore an obvious truth by one whose entire effort was to convince others of another BIG LIE.
No, he thinks his friendship with the mods is going to get me banned for selectively quoting him - not altering his quote. But that's not against the rules, since it happens daily on this site.

But hey, they might just make an exception to the rules just for me - who knows?

Motion to defund Planned Parenthood FAILED - 53 - 46
Kirk voted with Dems. (His challenger is Tammy Duckworth in 2016).
Manchin & Donnelly voted with Reps.
McConnell voted no also, but only so he can bring it back for another vote.

Senate blocks Planned Parenthood defunding measure

Good news is Bobby Jindal terminating their contract with Medicaid. Progress. Plus two democrats crossing the isle.

It will come up again in about 30 days.

Good news?
The people on Medicaid just lost a provider. How far will they have to take the bus now?

Jindal did nothing to penalize PP, only the Medicaid recipients are penalized.

More short sighted ignorance from the right.

From Factcheck.org

"The full video shows that after Nucatola mentions the $30 to $100, she describes how those amounts would be reimbursement for expenses related to handling and transportation of the tissues."

"In a statement made to CNN, another presidential candidate, retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson, called the practice discussed in the video a “clear violation of federal law.” The “sale” of organs, both adult and fetal, for transplantation is indeed illegal, but donation of tissue — both from aborted fetuses and from adults — is not. And payment for “reasonable” costs is also allowed under the law.

"Sawyer, July 20: In reality, $30-100 probably constitutes a loss for [Planned Parenthood]. The costs associated with collection, processing, storage, and inventory and records management for specimens are very high. Most hospitals will provide tissue blocks from surgical procedures (ones no longer needed for clinical purposes, and without identity) for research, and cost recover for their time and effort in the range of $100-500 per case/block. In the realm of tissues for research $30-100 is completely reasonable and normal fee"

"Rick Perry, July 14: The video showing a Planned Parenthood employee selling the body parts of aborted children is a disturbing reminder of the organization’s penchant for profiting off the tragedy of a destroyed human life."

"Rand Paul, July 14: … a video showing [Planned Parenthood]’s top doctor describing how she performs late-term abortions to sell body parts for profit!"

"Carly Fiorina, July 14: This latest news is tragic and outrageous. This isn’t about “choice.” It’s about profiting on the death of the unborn while telling women it’s about empowerment."

Unspinning the Planned Parenthood Video

Buyer: “How confident are you with your attorneys’ work that you’ve seen, they are building many layers and making it difficult—”

Dr. Ginde: “We’ve got it figured out, that he knows that—because we talked to him in the beginning, we were like, we don’t want to get called on, you know, selling fetal parts across states.”

Buyer: “Mhm. Neither do we.”

Dr. Ginde: You know what I mean? No one wants to get—”
-- Planned Parenthood Baby Body Parts Video Was That Crack the Little Bits of the Skull -- Here s the Heart

One data point suggests one criminal, do you find that probative of PP's culpability?

It is much more than one data point. And it absolutely is probative of the culpability of PP.

Did you know that what is "probative" is not the same thing (at least not in all cases) as proof positive?

So as long as we are being treated to the "explanations," denials and "corrections" from the defenders of PP, we probably would do well to at least start by admitting reality.

I do know the meaning of probative, or I wouldn't use it as often in response to allegations sans evidence posted by people on your side the the argument - the fringe.

On most issues argued on this message board the alleged truth of a claim is based on opinions, not evidence. Proof positive is not a term I'm familiar with; if you mean proof to a moral certainty, one data point wouldn't satisfy the judgment and conscience of reasonable men when contrary evidence is provided.

How do you define proof positive, where does it fit into the standard of proof which must be proven? Pick one and the source so I may verify:
  • Beyond a Reasonable Doubt
  • Preponderance of the Evidence (usually lacking and in the matter in question one data point vis a vis several)
  • Clear and Convincing Evidence
Efforts to end PP has been an agenda item for the right wing for years; we have seen far to many false allegations on a number of issues to ever assume anything posted by the right wing is not a lie, a half-truth, a rumor, an innuendo or a putative echo.

Evidently, despite your claim, you do NOT understand the meaning of "probative."

I still say we could end world hunger by selling the dead babies flesh. It's just a bunch of cells no different than chopped beef is a bunch of cells. Both have no human value whatsoever.

I still say we could end world hunger by selling the dead babies flesh. It's just a bunch of cells no different than chopped beef is a bunch of cells. Both have no human value whatsoever.

Super Democrats endorse cannibalism.

Good to know.

Not exactly a surprise, however. Sad to say.

From Factcheck.org

"The full video shows that after Nucatola mentions the $30 to $100, she describes how those amounts would be reimbursement for expenses related to handling and transportation of the tissues."

"In a statement made to CNN, another presidential candidate, retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson, called the practice discussed in the video a “clear violation of federal law.” The “sale” of organs, both adult and fetal, for transplantation is indeed illegal, but donation of tissue — both from aborted fetuses and from adults — is not. And payment for “reasonable” costs is also allowed under the law.

"Sawyer, July 20: In reality, $30-100 probably constitutes a loss for [Planned Parenthood]. The costs associated with collection, processing, storage, and inventory and records management for specimens are very high. Most hospitals will provide tissue blocks from surgical procedures (ones no longer needed for clinical purposes, and without identity) for research, and cost recover for their time and effort in the range of $100-500 per case/block. In the realm of tissues for research $30-100 is completely reasonable and normal fee"

"Rick Perry, July 14: The video showing a Planned Parenthood employee selling the body parts of aborted children is a disturbing reminder of the organization’s penchant for profiting off the tragedy of a destroyed human life."

"Rand Paul, July 14: … a video showing [Planned Parenthood]’s top doctor describing how she performs late-term abortions to sell body parts for profit!"

"Carly Fiorina, July 14: This latest news is tragic and outrageous. This isn’t about “choice.” It’s about profiting on the death of the unborn while telling women it’s about empowerment."

Buyer: “How confident are you with your attorneys’ work that you’ve seen, they are building many layers and making it difficult—”

Dr. Ginde: “We’ve got it figured out, that he knows that—because we talked to him in the beginning, we were like, we don’t want to get called on, you know, selling fetal parts across states.”

Buyer: “Mhm. Neither do we.”

Dr. Ginde: You know what I mean? No one wants to get—”
-- Planned Parenthood Baby Body Parts Video Was That Crack the Little Bits of the Skull -- Here s the Heart

One data point suggests one criminal, do you find that probative of PP's culpability?

It is much more than one data point. And it absolutely is probative of the culpability of PP.

Did you know that what is "probative" is not the same thing (at least not in all cases) as proof positive?

So as long as we are being treated to the "explanations," denials and "corrections" from the defenders of PP, we probably would do well to at least start by admitting reality.

I do know the meaning of probative, or I wouldn't use it as often in response to allegations sans evidence posted by people on your side the the argument - the fringe.

On most issues argued on this message board the alleged truth of a claim is based on opinions, not evidence. Proof positive is not a term I'm familiar with; if you mean proof to a moral certainty, one data point wouldn't satisfy the judgment and conscience of reasonable men when contrary evidence is provided.

How do you define proof positive, where does it fit into the standard of proof which must be proven? Pick one and the source so I may verify:
  • Preponderance of the Evidence (usually lacking and in the matter in question one data point vis a vis several)
Efforts to end PP has been an agenda item for the right wing for years; we have seen far to many false allegations on a number of issues to ever assume anything posted by the right wing is not a lie, a half-truth, a rumor, an innuendo or a putative echo.

Evidently, despite your claim, you do NOT understand the meaning of "probative."

Well enlighten me and offer something tending to prove your allegation, and try not to confuse the issue.

Ok, lets go slow. If you pay no taxes and pay nothing for your medical care-----------is it free to you?

again, its a yes or no question.

Unless you're a big job creating company like Apple it's impossible to go through life without paying taxes (even if it's just a sales tax when you buy something).

But for the sake of argument, yes, in that case it would be free. Allthough that doesn't matter because the other 99.9999999999% of the population do pay taxes and the government should provide healthcare to everyone. It's simply a human right the way I see it.

:alcoholic:

We are talking about federal income taxes. Why is that so hard for you libs to comprehend? Obozocare is a federal program funded with federal tax receipts. Since 47% of the population pays no federal income taxes and gets their obozocare policies free: then those people are getting it FREE.

Now, since I pay federal income taxes. I am paying for part of YOUR medical care. Now, explain why that is my responsibility to provide for your medical care.

Your ignorance is on display again.

Everyone who works pays federal payroll and medicare taxes.

Why you do you persist with these debunked false allegations?

Payroll tax---------a new left wing name for Social security, if you live you will get back more than you pay in

medicare taxes--------if you live to 65 you will get most of your healthcare free or for a very small charge.

Yes, everyone who works pays into these funds. They are NOT federal income tax and they do NOT fund bullshit like planned parenthood or subsidies for obozocare policies..

No one needs to be reminded of your ignorance.

Both of those are federal taxes and those medicare funds are used for both PP and the ACA.

Ok, lets go slow. If you pay no taxes and pay nothing for your medical care-----------is it free to you?

again, its a yes or no question.

Unless you're a big job creating company like Apple it's impossible to go through life without paying taxes (even if it's just a sales tax when you buy something).

But for the sake of argument, yes, in that case it would be free. Allthough that doesn't matter because the other 99.9999999999% of the population do pay taxes and the government should provide healthcare to everyone. It's simply a human right the way I see it.

We are talking about federal income taxes. Why is that so hard for you libs to comprehend? Obozocare is a federal program funded with federal tax receipts. Since 47% of the population pays no federal income taxes and gets their obozocare policies free: then those people are getting it FREE.

Now, since I pay federal income taxes. I am paying for part of YOUR medical care. Now, explain why that is my responsibility to provide for your medical care.

Payroll tax---------a new left wing name for Social security, if you live you will get back more than you pay in

medicare taxes--------if you live to 65 you will get most of your healthcare free or for a very small charge.

Yes, everyone who works pays into these funds. They are NOT federal income tax and they do NOT fund bullshit like planned parenthood or subsidies for obozocare policies..

Both of those are federal taxes and those medicare funds are used for both PP and the ACA.

Let me get this straight. You are saying that social security and medicare amounts that are withheld from your paycheck are taxes? You are also saying that PP and ACA subsidies are paid from medicare deductions?

If that is what you are claiming, you need to check your sources.

Let me get this straight. You are saying that social security and medicare amounts that are withheld from your paycheck are taxes? You are also saying that PP and ACA subsidies are paid from medicare deductions?

If that is what you are claiming, you need to check your sources.

Your ignorance is not my problem.

Well enlighten me and offer something tending to prove your allegation, and try not to confuse the issue.

I already did. Enlightening YOU is obviously quite impossible since you are hack dishonest dullard.

No more Tax Dollars for Abortion. Period, end of story.
Non-issue. That's ALREADY the case.

No it is not already the case unless you are maintaining that no tax dollars are ever used to support Planned Parenthood.

There's a word for that ^ kind of claim.

It's called a deliberate lie.

Okay...so the money we give to Israel pays for abortions there. Got it.

Damn, you're stupid.

The money we "give" to Israel is for the purposes such money is given; primarily defense.

The money given to Planned Parenthood is used, by those scumbags, for many purposes and a portion of those purposes includes abortions.

The money given to Planned Parenthood is used, by those scumbags, for many purposes and a portion of those purposes includes abortions.

BZZZT Wrong!

It is illegal for PP to use federal funds for abortions.

All abortion funding comes from donations.

From Factcheck.org

Isn't factcheck a left wing cite designed to give false left wing propaganda under the guise that it is an reliable source?

I never see anyone cite factcheck except for left wingers.

BZZZT Wrong!

It is illegal for PP to use federal funds for abortions.

All abortion funding comes from donations.
Abortion is a big money making business and doesn't need donations. If they want to give free donations to women who can't afford it, that will only be a small cut from their profit margin.

Abortion is a big money making business

upload_2015-8-28_19-7-54.png

Please provide credible factual non partisan supporting :link: for that allegation.

Abortion Clinic in Las Vegas, NV : Summit Family Planning - Abortion Fees
One Low Fee Includes:

• All Laboratory Tests
  • Ultrasound
  • IV (Intravenous) Sedation
  • All Post-operative Medication
  • Birth Control Pills started immediately if appropriate
  • Post-procedure 2 week Follow-up visit
  • Rhogam, if needed
  • No Additional Hidden Fees

WEEKS & DAYS

FEE

Less than 12

$500

12 weeks to 12 weeks, 6 days

$550

13 weeks to 13 weeks, 6 days

$650

14 weeks to 14 weeks, 6 days

$750

15 weeks to 15 weeks, 6 days

$850

16 weeks to 16 weeks, 6 days

$950

17 weeks to 17 weeks, 6 days

$1100

18 weeks to 18 weeks, 6 days

$1400

19 weeks to 19 weeks, 6 days

$1800

20 weeks to 20 weeks, 6 days

$1900

21 weeks to 21 weeks, 6 days

$2100

22 weeks to 22 weeks, 6 days

$2300

23 weeks

$2500

Medical Abortion (RU-486)

$500

Please note: Our fees are subject to change without notice. Call our center to verify charges.

Abortion Clinic in Las Vegas, NV : Summit Family Planning - Abortion Fees

Forum List

Back