Planned parenthood needs you now, please help by donating your child to science

Some Liberal bitch probably wantsto buy a new sports car so she needs more baby body parts to sell.
This is so unbelievably stupid.

But true.

The filthy Liberal zeal to kill the children and then sell the body parts to buy a sports car is, unfortunately, the world we live in.

You seriously have a problem with honesty and critical thinking/research skills. Look in a Biology book and quote to us all on this forum the definition of "body parts" and "fetal tissue". If you are honest, you will present the exact Biological terms for both to this forum. If you are not, we will know that when we find out you never returned to this thread? I suspect the latter?

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/01/fact-checking-congress-s-fetal-tissue-report

Report, p 376:

“… human fetal tissue has never been used to make the polio vaccine.”

Fact: Virologists at the Karolinska Institute in Sweden used fetal cells to propagate a polio vaccine in the mid-1950s; it was given to some 2000 schoolchildren. In 1967 and 1968, Yugoslavia conducted a mass polio vaccination campaign using polio virus propagated in WI-38 cells; Sweden and Switzerland had already run trials of the same vaccine. In the early 1970s, Pfizer launched a polio vaccine propagated in WI-38 cells in the United States. And the French vaccinemaker Sanofi Pasteur uses MRC-5 cells to make polio vaccine to this day.

Blackburn’s office did not respond to a request for comment on the errors. In a statement responding to the report, Planned Parenthood noted that three other congressional investigations and 13 state-level probes of the group, including one by a grand jury in Texas, have cleared Planned Parenthood of wrongdoing.

This came from Science Mag. fact checking congress. This one stands out for me the most. Because of fetal tissue research, millions of lives were/are being saved from Polio. Lol! And you folks want to bitch about abortions and body part sales that don't exist. Are you folks retarded? We are talking about saving millions of lives through tissue and stem cell research that cured Polio. A person would have to be totally retarded or high on drugs not to see the benefits of this research.

Planned Parenthood needs you.

Yea, this is what the World needs, more dead babies...........

20,000 children die every day around the world and all you do is whine on a message board. You are not pro-life, you are pro-birth. You couldn't care less what happens to a child two minutes after birth.

And you are only pro-birth because it requires no real effort from you and no money.

What dead babies?
Planned parenthood sells baby parts for experimentation, if they are not children then why are they doing experiments on some foreign species?
They are neither body parts or a foreign species. Stop being willfully stupid; ://www.npr.org/2016/01/28/464594826/in-wake-of-videos-planned-parenthood-investigations-find-no-fetal-tissue-sales Planned Parenthood is involved in fetal tissue. That is not a body part. You have zero understanding of Biological principles. Stop with the trailer park baby killing nonsense.

Answer that? and while you are on the topic, tell us why you have no children and why you never will have any children?
Why do you ask stupid questions?
Why?
Because he is an uneducated old white fart.
Doesn't realize the research might save his small life someday
Remind me when you are not a dead limb on the tree of life.

PS. I am old, white and if you were here I would surely fart
Some Liberal bitch probably wantsto buy a new sports car so she needs more baby body parts to sell.

But true.

The filthy Liberal zeal to kill the children and then sell the body parts to buy a sports car is, unfortunately, the world we live in.

From a deadhead who has no idea of the meaning of liberal.
No Latin in college?
No college?
How can you spout filthy insults with words you don't know the definition of?

Liberals are the scum of this country. Not only assholes but ignorant of history, the Constitution, climate science, ethics, economics, immigration laws and even biology.

Ah yes, ad hominem, the go to excuse when all these subjects fly in the face of your convenient narrative.

This had the potential to be funny had it not been for being so grossly pitiful.

Your problem lies with the fact that you have no basic understanding of any of these subjects, therefore, you would/are proceeding with their teachings, in an "ass" backwards form, from the real information they provide.

The dead limb who wants to have an abortion responds......................

Someone will have to touch you first.

Yawn

No you are unbelievably stupid and Flash is correct in his comment that some Liberal bitch probably wants to buy a new sports car so she needs more baby body parts to sell:

pp.jpeg

Oy79NfitReig4mqPcEU7Bw.png

^^^^ Screen Shot at 55 seconds into the 5 minute video, full video:

Thanks for the link, but PP already has way more than enough money :thup:

I guess people can feel free to donate, though. PP's services are valued in many communities.
Then why did they cry when Trump even rumored cut funding, and have you helped kill any minority babies today?
Who's killing minority babies?
Minorities.
I'm quoting someone who said we are killing "minority babies".
Minority infanticide was the goal. Even if it wasn't, it's sure worked out that way, as minorities abort at rates triple their populations.

^^^^ This:

NumberOneKiller-2016.jpg

But true.

You seriously have a problem with honesty and critical thinking/research skills. Look in a Biology book and quote to us all on this forum the definition of "body parts" and "fetal tissue". If you are honest, you will present the exact Biological terms for both to this forum. If you are not, we will know that when we find out you never returned to this thread? I suspect the latter?

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/01/fact-checking-congress-s-fetal-tissue-report

Report, p 376:

Fact: Virologists at the Karolinska Institute in Sweden used fetal cells to propagate a polio vaccine in the mid-1950s; it was given to some 2000 schoolchildren. In 1967 and 1968, Yugoslavia conducted a mass polio vaccination campaign using polio virus propagated in WI-38 cells; Sweden and Switzerland had already run trials of the same vaccine. In the early 1970s, Pfizer launched a polio vaccine propagated in WI-38 cells in the United States. And the French vaccinemaker Sanofi Pasteur uses MRC-5 cells to make polio vaccine to this day.

Blackburn’s office did not respond to a request for comment on the errors. In a statement responding to the report, Planned Parenthood noted that three other congressional investigations and 13 state-level probes of the group, including one by a grand jury in Texas, have cleared Planned Parenthood of wrongdoing.

This came from Science Mag. fact checking congress. This one stands out for me the most. Because of fetal tissue research, millions of lives were/are being saved from Polio. Lol! And you folks want to bitch about abortions and body part sales that don't exist. Are you folks retarded? We are talking about saving millions of lives through tissue and stem cell research that cured Polio. A person would have to be totally retarded or high on drugs not to see the benefits of this research.

The reason why I say Liberals are ignorant of biology is because (unbelievably) I have heard some of the idiots say on this forum and other places that a humans fetus, regardless of age, is a zygote. How stupid is that?

Liberals deny the humanity of a fetus, which is either absolute batshit crazy or absolute ignorance.

They don't know a damn thing about biology, along with economics, history, climate science, the Constitution or ethics.

But true.

Report, p 376:

The reason why I say Liberals are ignorant of biology is because (unbelievably) I have heard some of the idiots say on this forum and other places that a humans fetus, regardless of age, is a zygote. How stupid is that?

Liberals deny the humanity of a fetus, which is either absolute batshit crazy or absolute ignorance.

They don't know a damn thing about biology, along with economics, history, climate science, the Constitution or ethics.
Since you seem to have dominion over Biology, at what point does the humanity of the Fetus begin? And if you do not answer the question, then your whole post is based on your own made up lies.

Then why did they cry when Trump even rumored cut funding, and have you helped kill any minority babies today?
Minorities.
Minority infanticide was the goal. Even if it wasn't, it's sure worked out that way, as minorities abort at rates triple their populations.

^^^^ This:

NumberOneKiller-2016.jpg
According to who?

Minorities.

^^^^ This:

NumberOneKiller-2016.jpg
Except you forgot one thing, that was never proven.

And, just to fill you in on something you may not know, or do not want to know; Polio saved millions of lives because of research in tissue samples. Meaning, research has done exponentially more to save actual people who have already been born, who would have otherwise died, had it not been for tissue research that most Republicans rail against. Then, you have the Fetus, that has not yet developed yet, to go along with the undeveloped brain, which should tell us all that the embryo cannot experience what a born human experiences, leaves me to question your own concern for human life? Do you just care about abortions because of your religion, or do you really care about human life? Because the 317,547 abortions was a drop in the bucket compared to the millions lost from Polio, and millions more that would have been lost if the research hadn't happened. At the end of the day, it wasn't religion that saved millions more from the death of Polio. It was actually research that cured it through science.

But true.

Report, p 376:

Early Tissue and Cell Culture in Vaccine Development | History of Vaccines

What dead babies?
Planned parenthood sells baby parts for experimentation, if they are not children then why are they doing experiments on some foreign species?
They are neither body parts or a foreign species. Stop being willfully stupid; ://www.npr.org/2016/01/28/464594826/in-wake-of-videos-planned-parenthood-investigations-find-no-fetal-tissue-sales Planned Parenthood is involved in fetal tissue. That is not a body part. You have zero understanding of Biological principles. Stop with the trailer park baby killing nonsense.

Answer that? and while you are on the topic, tell us why you have no children and why you never will have any children?
LOL so human experimentation is being conducted on non human tissue......................

Did your Mom drop you often?

Will you ever have children?

Actually you have my full blessing to abort all of your spawn.

We don't need any more tards
Do you know the difference between body parts and tissue samples?
Do you know the difference between human body parts and human tissue samples?
If you are having to ask me, then why would you be posting on this board?

Minorities.

^^^^ This:

NumberOneKiller-2016.jpg
According to who?

^^^^ Typical Low IQ Muppet with reading comprehension trouble, according to who, there are fucking links you total moron:

BbQxy0TkSMq4HjBCDnKqHQ.png

Hey SassyIrishLass we have a new one who just fell out of it's tree, you know another of those Leftists with an IQ of 260 or whatever :rolleyes-41:

LOL so human experimentation is being conducted on non human tissue......................

Did your Mom drop you often?

Will you ever have children?

Actually you have my full blessing to abort all of your spawn.

We don't need any more tards
Do you know the difference between body parts and tissue samples?
Do you know the difference between human body parts and human tissue samples?
If you are having to ask me, then why would you be posting on this board?

Why are you posting on this board?

What dead babies?

The ones Planned Parenthood sells for body parts.

SHOCK VIDEO: Planned Parenthood sells dead baby body parts

The ghouls of the left are the true monsters of this world.
You do know that video was debunked years ago right? No one is selling body parts.

Debunked by who? Debunked by Leftist Moonbat supporters of Planned Parenthood.

What dead babies?

You do know that video was debunked years ago right? No one is selling body parts.

Politifact; The Planned Parenthood video in context No body parts sold.

Get back with me when you have a debunking counter argument. If not, I accept your concession. Thanks!

Last edited:

What dead babies?

Get back with me when you have a debunking counter argument. If not, I accept your concession. Thanks!

Politifact are Leftist biased, so nobody pays attention to them and here's Ben Shapiro with one example of their Leftist bias:

What dead babies?

Politifact are Leftist biased, so nobody pays attention to them and here's Ben Shapiro with one example of their Leftist bias:

That doesn't change the facts on the ground. You just lost this argument with your unrelated example. Lol! And you want to play down other folks I.Q. You're great for name calling, but your pretty weak on the fact checking. Try again! /www.factcheck.org/2015/07/unspinning-the-planned-parenthood-video/

That doesn't change the facts on the ground. You just lost this argument with your unrelated example. Lol! And you want to play down other folks I.Q. You're great for name calling, but your pretty weak on the fact checking. Try again!

"That doesn't change the facts on the ground."

Yes it does it illustrates that they are Leftist biased, so of course they are going to be Pro-Abortion so of course they are going to Shill for Planned Parenthood.

Forum List

Back