Planned parenthood needs you now, please help by donating your child to science

Planned Parenthood needs you.

Yea, this is what the World needs, more dead babies...........

Is it illegal to pay females to get pregnant to make donations?
Fresh GOO, baked to order. To improve the lives of the BORN!
Like how they pay you to give blood and in some cases organs.
Can we outsource this to CHINA?

Last edited:

What dead babies?

The ones Planned Parenthood sells for body parts.

SHOCK VIDEO: Planned Parenthood sells dead baby body parts

The ghouls of the left are the true monsters of this world.
You do know that video was debunked years ago right? No one is selling body parts.

Quite the opposite.

The video is entirely true, the left circled the wagons with fake news to discredit those who exposed you ghouls.

What dead babies?

You do know that video was debunked years ago right? No one is selling body parts.

Debunked by who? Debunked by Leftist Moonbat supporters of Planned Parenthood.
Politifact; The Planned Parenthood video in context No body parts sold.

Get back with me when you have a debunking counter argument. If not, I accept your concession. Thanks!

Oh, Politifraud.

Well, that's convincing....

Get back with me when you have a debunking counter argument. If not, I accept your concession. Thanks!

Politifact are Leftist biased, so nobody pays attention to them and here's Ben Shapiro with one example of their Leftist bias:

That doesn't change the facts on the ground. You just lost this argument with your unrelated example. Lol! And you want to play down other folks I.Q. You're great for name calling, but your pretty weak on the fact checking. Try again! /www.factcheck.org/2015/07/unspinning-the-planned-parenthood-video/

Lost the argument because you said :NUHN UHN?"

Fact is, you ghouls were caught dead to rights. No amount of lies by you or Politifraud alter what is on the video.

Politifact are Leftist biased, so nobody pays attention to them and here's Ben Shapiro with one example of their Leftist bias:

That doesn't change the facts on the ground. You just lost this argument with your unrelated example. Lol! And you want to play down other folks I.Q. You're great for name calling, but your pretty weak on the fact checking. Try again!

"That doesn't change the facts on the ground."

Yes it does it illustrates that they are Leftist biased, so of course they are going to be Pro-Abortion so of course they are going to Shill for Planned Parenthood.

You did not debunk the video I posted from Politifact and Fact check.org that caught these individuals editing a video trying to make out that they were selling body partswhen they were not. I could give two shits who is Left leaning or not. The facts on the ground that I provided, prove you are lying. You are trying to change the subject to someone else's credibility, when you need to be worrying about your own. Right now you have not proven me wrong. All you can produce are distractions. Show us some of that I.Q. that you were talking about. :777:

What dead babies?

Oh, Politifraud.

It's got you by the balls now doesn't it? Where's your counter argument? That's right, it doesn't exist.

That doesn't change the facts on the ground. You just lost this argument with your unrelated example. Lol! And you want to play down other folks I.Q. You're great for name calling, but your pretty weak on the fact checking. Try again!

Yes it does it illustrates that they are Leftist biased, so of course they are going to be Pro-Abortion so of course they are going to Shill for Planned Parenthood.

You did not debunk the video I posted from Politifact and Fact check.org that caught these individuals editing a video trying to make out that they were selling body partswhen they were not. I could give two shits who is Left leaning or not. The facts on the ground that I provided, prove you are lying. You are trying to change the subject to someone else's credibility, when you need to be worrying about your own. Right now you have not proven me wrong. All you can produce are distractions. Show us some of that I.Q. that you were talking about. :777:

Politifraud is a leftist advocacy group.

You did not debunk the Veritas facts about Planned Parenthood ghouls. You instead engaged in slander and smear to try and distract from the documented facts.

Oh, Politifraud.

It's got you by the balls now doesn't it? Where's your counter argument? That's right, it doesn't exist.

How does a leftist fraud have "me by the balls?"

Does is somehow make the fact of the Veritas video vanish? Can you lie reality into the cornfield? Facts are facts, planned parenthood are evil ghouls who sell the body parts of their victims for cash.

That doesn't change the facts on the ground. You just lost this argument with your unrelated example. Lol! And you want to play down other folks I.Q. You're great for name calling, but your pretty weak on the fact checking. Try again! /www.factcheck.org/2015/07/unspinning-the-planned-parenthood-video/

Fact is, you ghouls were caught dead to rights. No amount of lies by you or Politifraud alter what is on the video.

The video was edited by these goons and they got caught. Politifact and Factcheck.org confirmed it. You are the one lying because you have not proved these links wrong.

The video was edited by these goons and they got caught. Politifact and Factcheck.org confirmed it. You are the one lying because you have not proved these links wrong.

All videos are edited. That in no way changes the FACT that the PP ghouls were in fact selling the body parts of their victims, in pure Mengele style.

Oh, Politifraud.

How does a leftist fraud have "me by the balls?"

Does is somehow make the fact of the Veritas video vanish? Can you lie reality into the cornfield? Facts are facts, planned parenthood are evil ghouls who sell the body parts of their victims for cash.
The truth from the links have you by the balls, and there is nothing you can do about it. No proof of selling body parts whatsoever.

All videos are edited. That in no way changes the FACT that the PP ghouls were in fact selling the body parts of their victims, in pure Mengele style.

Try again boss; Daleiden Admits to Deceptively Editing Videos

By the way, "all videos are edited"? :777:Boss, you didn't really say that did you? If they were "all edited", then how would you ever know they were true or not? Lol! Doesn't matter! The goons who thought they would trap PP admitted guilt anyway. Keep trying boss. You aren't there yet.

Still waiting on the proof that my links are inaccurate?

Still waiting on the proof that my links are inaccurate? We already know your crowd is lying about all this, so don't waste too much time inventing more lies.

"You did not debunk the video I posted from Politifact"

I did when I commented that Politifact is Leftist biased so of course it's going to post horsecrap to SUPPORT Planned Parenthood and the selling of baby body parts.

Who runs Politifact:

siSshH3FTrCX3aTFSOHW6g.png

Who funds Politifact, well below are listed some of their donors:

Inside the Meters: Who pays for PolitiFact? | PolitiFact

Let's take three of them, first is The Knight Foundation, who have they also given money to:

8v7KiT-SRo__XTUMXq5tTg.png

Knight Foundation announces $200,000 support to Clinton Global Initiative University meeting to be hosted by President Bill Clinton and Chelsea Clinton in Miami - Knight Foundation

3UJHx5w3QxiM_yf_XOOUvw.png

Clinton Global Initiative Univeristy 2015 - Knight Foundation

Another funder of Politifact is The Democracy Fund which is owned by eBay founder Pierre Omidyar, he also owns the Omidyar Network which also via The Democracy Fund has financial ties to Aaron Sharockman who runs Politifact and both have financial ties to The Clinton Foundation:

3ihHVJWoTN6qt8LQOtF8nA.png

EXCLUSIVE: Here’s The Clinton Foundation Conflict Of Interest Politifact Hides

Then another funder of Politifact is The Ford Foundation, there is not a Radical Leftist group or cause that The Ford Foundation has NOT given money to over the past 20 plus years:

-RaLnO1HSN6yxpY8ZYraPA.png

The Ford Foundation: It Keeps a Low Profile, But Funds Government Entitlements, Racial Preferences, Legal Activists

4Kzqb0AcSvKgYHd2SsD_2g.png

cnPbDrS4S7qzP7GWb540tg.png

t-XCHJO7RCaLEJ0VIpUrhg.png

Ford Foundation | Activist FactsActivist Facts

Last edited:

I did when I commented that Politifact is Leftist biased so of course it's going to post horsecrap to SUPPORT Planned Parenthood and the selling of baby body parts.

Who runs Politifact:

Let's take three of them, first is The Knight Foundation, who have they also given money to:

Knight Foundation announces $200,000 support to Clinton Global Initiative University meeting to be hosted by President Bill Clinton and Chelsea Clinton in Miami - Knight Foundation

Another funder of Politifact is The Democracy Fund which is owned by eBay founder Pierre Omidyar, he also owns the Omidyar Network which also via The Democracy Fund has financial ties to Aaron Sharokman who runs Politifact and both have financial ties to The Clinton Foundation:

Then another funder of Politifact is The Ford Foundation:

The Ford Foundation: It Keeps a Low Profile, But Funds Government Entitlements, Racial Preferences, Legal Activists

Facts are facts. Alternative facts are lies.
It's just that simple.

Some Liberal bitch probably wantsto buy a new sports car so she needs more baby body parts to sell.
This is so unbelievably stupid.

But true.

The filthy Liberal zeal to kill the children and then sell the body parts to buy a sports car is, unfortunately, the world we live in.

You seriously have a problem with honesty and critical thinking/research skills. Look in a Biology book and quote to us all on this forum the definition of "body parts" and "fetal tissue". If you are honest, you will present the exact Biological terms for both to this forum. If you are not, we will know that when we find out you never returned to this thread? I suspect the latter?

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/01/fact-checking-congress-s-fetal-tissue-report

Report, p 376:

“… human fetal tissue has never been used to make the polio vaccine.”

Fact: Virologists at the Karolinska Institute in Sweden used fetal cells to propagate a polio vaccine in the mid-1950s; it was given to some 2000 schoolchildren. In 1967 and 1968, Yugoslavia conducted a mass polio vaccination campaign using polio virus propagated in WI-38 cells; Sweden and Switzerland had already run trials of the same vaccine. In the early 1970s, Pfizer launched a polio vaccine propagated in WI-38 cells in the United States. And the French vaccinemaker Sanofi Pasteur uses MRC-5 cells to make polio vaccine to this day.

Blackburn’s office did not respond to a request for comment on the errors. In a statement responding to the report, Planned Parenthood noted that three other congressional investigations and 13 state-level probes of the group, including one by a grand jury in Texas, have cleared Planned Parenthood of wrongdoing.

This came from Science Mag. fact checking congress. This one stands out for me the most. Because of fetal tissue research, millions of lives were/are being saved from Polio. Lol! And you folks want to bitch about abortions and body part sales that don't exist. Are you folks retarded? We are talking about saving millions of lives through tissue and stem cell research that cured Polio. A person would have to be totally retarded or high on drugs not to see the benefits of this research.

The reason why I say Liberals are ignorant of biology is because (unbelievably) I have heard some of the idiots say on this forum and other places that a humans fetus, regardless of age, is a zygote. How stupid is that?

Liberals deny the humanity of a fetus, which is either absolute batshit crazy or absolute ignorance.

They don't know a damn thing about biology, along with economics, history, climate science, the Constitution or ethics.
Since you seem to have dominion over Biology, at what point does the humanity of the Fetus begin? And if you do not answer the question, then your whole post is based on your own made up lies.

You are NOT worth a second of my time. Let me know if you have ever seen an aborted baby. On second thought, I don't give a damn what a person like yourself has to say. Even if you actually saw an aborted baby, it would not have any effect on an asshole like you.

What I do know is you are ignorant ass. Please, tell us again how the dossier is legitmate. This debate is over.

Who runs Politifact:

Another funder of Politifact is The Democracy Fund which is owned by eBay founder Pierre Omidyar, he also owns the Omidyar Network which also via The Democracy Fund has financial ties to Aaron Sharockman who runs Politifact and both have financial ties to The Clinton Foundation:

Then another funder of Politifact is The Ford Foundation, there is not a Radical Leftist group or cause that The Ford Foundation has NOT given money to over the past 20 plus years:

:777:You could have saved yourself the trouble. Attacking the messenger of the facts presented, has done nothing to debunk the claims.Someone else tried the same thing. It's to be expected, seeing that you and others have nothing else to fall back on, other than to attack the messengers who deliver the facts. But it does show us exactly how weak you and your case are, when you debunk nothing. Try again!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back