Planned Parenthood not target of shooting, shooter didn't talk about religion or politics

Anyway... For the nitwit claiming these men don't exist...

Glen Doherty and Ty Woods

2 Navy SEALs killed in Benghazi attack memorialized in Clinton

Listed in some sources as CIA "contractors." Only later were they identified as SEALS.

Just wanted to know if you could identify them.

In what way do you imagine Clinton's words could have brought them back from the dead?

And after you're done with your diversion, would you like to get back to the topic of the Crazy with a Gun in Colorado Springs? I can certainly understand why you wouldn't want to.

Listed in some sources as CIA "contractors." Only later were they identified as SEALS.

In what way do you imagine Clinton's words could have brought them back from the dead?

And after you're done with your diversion, would you like to get back to the topic of the Crazy with a Gun in Colorado Springs? I can certainly understand why you wouldn't want to.
You are the one that went down this rabbit hole claiming no soldiers were killed. Don't quote me next time with your lies if you don't want to be "off topic".

You are the one that went down this rabbit hole claiming no soldiers were killed.

"Contractors" generally means civilians.

And you changed the topic from the Colorado Springs shooter to Benghazi.

I can understand your reluctance to talk about yet another Crazy with a Gun, though.

Planned Parenthood not target of shooting, shooter didn't talk about religion or politics

You're lying.

Source: Colorado shooting suspect spoke of 'baby parts' - CNN.com

Planned Parenthood Shooting Suspect Made Comment About 'No More Baby Parts': Sources

The day after a gunman killed three people and shot nine others at a Colorado Planned Parenthood office, officials tell NBC News a motive remains unclear, but say the suspect talked about politics and abortion.

Conservatives are natural born liars.

You are the one that went down this rabbit hole claiming no soldiers were killed.

I can understand your reluctance to talk about yet another Crazy with a Gun, though.
I stated that these men had families and children also. As did the cops that have been killed that the libs have been demonizing. You libs spend a lot of time talking out of both sides of your face. I'm thinking you need to clean up your own back yard before preaching to the masses.

I stated that these men had families and children also. As did the cops that have been killed that the libs have been demonizing. You libs spend a lot of time talking out of both sides of your face. I'm thinking you need to clean up your own back yard before preaching to the masses.

Kindly link to any negative statement I've ever made about the police. Take your time.

He did say "no more body parts" to the police

Because why? Some TV station reported someone said they heard it? Could be? maybe mis-heard? could have mumbled something else? "no more lady parts" for his tranny surgery? Not matter much to dead Cops kids and other victims. kook is kook, execute him.
Your confirmation dissonance means nothing. He said it, the police heard it, there is no question that he said it. That you don't like it does not change it.

You are the one that went down this rabbit hole claiming no soldiers were killed. Don't quote me next time with your lies if you don't want to be "off topic".
EX active duty navy SEALS, they both had gotten out or retired from the navy and were security contractors, no?

Forum List

Back