Planned Parenthood Shooting Suspect: 'I'm Guilty... I'm A Warrior For The Babies'

The legal definition of insanity is not knowing the difference between right and wrong.

I'm not religious and while I can agree that Christians are not keen to label fruit loops as terrorists (political, domestic, w/e), but I've really only read/heard denouncements of such acts, even when they are of the same "political alignment" (anti-abortion or what have you.)

Also, when did we figure out this guy was Christian? I must have missed it. Linky please :)

This whole thread is a circle jerk of progressives, pretending that conservatives support this guy. We already denounced the loon the day it happened. But, those facts don't matter. You have to live your fantasy that right wing Christians are plotting attacks against abortion clinics. Funny how we don't hear how you are more likely to get hit by lightening than killed by a anti-abortion nut attacking a Planned Parenthood baby parts shop.

You only denounced this loon because you knew that if he was linked to conservatives and the Christian right that he would bring you down.

Right Wing Christians aren't plotting attacks against abortion clinics or their doctors? Really? Wanna talk about the abortion bombings, or about the killing of Dr. Tiller?

You're right, there are more people killed by lightning strikes than there are killed by anti abortion nuts.

But, there are more lightning strikes every year than there are abortion killings by those who are insane.

I guess we're lucky that there are less insane people than there are lightning strikes.

I only denounced this loon because he might be linked to conservatives? Are you saying that I wouldn't denounce him if he was a leftist nutcase?

The qip about the lightining went over your head. Lefties keep bring stupid stuff like that when Islamo-terrorists strike. But won't use the same arguement here because this particular incident fits their narrative and Agenda.

According to the Denver Post article linked by the OP Dear made dozens of outburst besides his planned parenthood outburst he also accused his lawyer of trying to drug him and of being in cahoots with planned parenthood to silence him. Putting your partisan politics aside which I know is all but impossible for some ask yourself does this sound like someone who is either sane or rational?

Of course not but that applies to almost all right wingers.
As I said putting partisan politics aside is all but impossible for some.

My opinion isn't based on partisan politics. It's based on the right wing posts read right hear. Other than him admitting guilt, everything else he said has been repeatedly posted by the majority of right wingers. Instead of claiming a lawyer was out to get them, they accuse every media source except fox.
I'm sure you believe every word of that as partisans always do.

5668a3821600002a0094c1bc.jpg

"I'm guilty, there will be no trial. I'm a warrior for the babies."

The man accused of attacking a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs, Colorado, last month appeared in court on Wednesday. Prosecutors laid out 179 charges related to the shooting, which left three dead and and injured 12.

According to the Denver Post, the suspect, Robert Lewis Dear, shouted out during the hearing, "I'm guilty, there will be no trial. I'm a warrior for the babies."

Planned Parenthood Shooting Suspect: 'I'm Guilty... I'm A Warrior For The Babies'

Just another radical homegrown anti-abortion terrorist.
Sounds like he could be one of the nutbag cons on this site. Who is missing?

Says the far left drone!

I think the Right's arguments are null.
Even the idiots, like Ted Cruz, who spread the lie that he's trans. A spokesman said his listing as female on documents was a typo and has been corrected.

Run that narrative far left drone, run that religious narrative at all costs!

5668a3821600002a0094c1bc.jpg

"I'm guilty, there will be no trial. I'm a warrior for the babies."

The man accused of attacking a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs, Colorado, last month appeared in court on Wednesday. Prosecutors laid out 179 charges related to the shooting, which left three dead and and injured 12.

According to the Denver Post, the suspect, Robert Lewis Dear, shouted out during the hearing, "I'm guilty, there will be no trial. I'm a warrior for the babies."

Just another radical homegrown anti-abortion terrorist.

I hope he remembers this shit, when they frying his white ass.

Planned Parenthood Shooting Suspect Says He's A 'Warrior For The Babies' In Courtroom Outburst

Planned Parenthood advocates censorship of pro-lifers:

“We know that words matter. It is time to put an end to the dangerous rhetoric that has permeated our political conversations," Vicki Cowart, CEO and president of Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains, said in a statement Wednesday. "Enough is enough -- this violence, whether inflicted with words or with weapons, cannot become our normal.”

Sorry, but the words CAN continue ... it's called the 1st Amendment,

Is shouting "fire!" in a crowded theater protected by the 1A or not?

No --- but opinions are - no matter how offensive those opinions might be.

Forum List

Back