Planned Parenthood not target of shooting, shooter didn't talk about religion or politics

The far right in this thread just got its collective ass kicked up through its throat so that it can hear in being beat on by their betters.

I hope PP was the target. I don't want anyone hurt or killed, but I want the sleazeball workers who have blood all over their hands to know what may be out there every single day they come to work.

Never let a tragedy go to waste...but the 2nd Amendment will weather this storm as well.

So, again, your point is he was just another Crazy with a Gun. Maybe his first stop was a school but he forgot it was a holiday weekend.

I hope PP was the target. I don't want anyone hurt or killed, but I want the sleazeball workers who have blood all over their hands to know what may be out there every single day they come to work.

The police officer who was killed was a husband and father and assistant pastor at his church. How many more like him does your vendetta require?

The police officer who was killed was a husband and father and assistant pastor at his church. How many more like him does your vendetta require?

I am truly disgusted that another police officer was gunned down, and I hope this guy rots for it.
I'm not sorry however if the PP workers were terrified.

12279104_10153740235444085_5472268200500504023_n.jpg

I am truly disgusted that another police officer was gunned down, and I hope this guy rots for it.

Is that because you support terrorism? As long as it's Christian terrorism and not Islamic, then it's okay, right?

I wonder if we could hold the media responsible for the deaths from mentally ill folks who get pushed over the edge by their "reporting."
And all of the cops that have been shot because they push the lefts anti law enforcement agenda 24/7.

The soldiers killed in Benghazi were fathers too. Same with the cops that have died due to the lefts "agendas".

So back at cha.

Is that because you support terrorism? As long as it's Christian terrorism and not Islamic, then it's okay, right?

I'm not a Christian, I don't want anyone hurt, I want PP scumbags to be very nervous.

Oh so he acted at the direction of the church and was funded by Christians? Nope.

Ah, the White Hispanic 911 call editing NBC spreads another lie from "unnamed sources familiar with the case".

Eventually the left will get tired of repeatedly looking stupid regurgitating their false reporting...ha, who am I kidding...the left never learns...

Oh Fakey...you can't really be this dumb...oh wait you can.

Even the liberal rag NY Times knows better...
Gun Deaths Are Mostly Suicides
When Americans think about deaths from guns, we tend to focus on homicides. But the problem of gun suicide is inescapable: More than 60 percent of people in this country who die from guns die by suicide.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/09/upshot/gun-deaths-are-mostly-suicides.html?_r=0
Yup, 11000 thousand murders are nothing to get excited, just to be dumb about, like you, gipped. You are a fraud.

Last edited:
No they weren't the target. if they were he would have went inside hunting Drs. and assistants who works there. but hey why let a little thing like that get in the way in Misleading the people and use them for some rabid hating by those who supports them.

the left/democrat motto:

never let a good crisis and a few deaths go to waste

Progressive motto: All deaths are cool, and terrorists and criminals are heroes as long as they kill Christians.

Forum List

Back