Planned Parenthood Prez: Videos Exposing Us Selling Aborted Babies are an Attack on Women

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
PP is all about choice, liver, kidney, heart......many choices.

Planned Parenthood Prez: Videos Exposing Us Selling Aborted Babies are an Attack on Women

The truth is these videos expose one of the darkest sides of the abortion industry and Richards strategy for covering it up is to attack the organization that released the videos, talk about Planned Parenthood’s “compassionate care” for women and rebuke politicians who even consider defunding their business. However, the most ridiculous part of it all is Richards believes that the American people will somehow overlook all the facts and their business will come out on the other side of this scandal unscathed.

In this regard I think she is right: "Richards believes that the American people will somehow overlook all the facts and their business will come out on the other side of this scandal unscathed."

PP might even come out ahead when laws are changed to ensure their body part market remains. After all killing children is good for children.

PP: already discussed, no laws broken, and you are entitled to your opinion.

If only right wingers would show as much concern about children who go to bed hungry at night as they do for how PP disposes of its medical waste.
You stupid dip shit, conservatives want to educate Americans so they can support their family. Liberals want to indoctrinate Americans so we have the society we have today.

If only right wingers would show as much concern about children who go to bed hungry at night as they do for how PP disposes of its medical waste.
You stupid dip shit, conservatives want to educate Americans so they can support their family. Liberals want to indoctrinate Americans so we have the society we have today.

Guy, we have airline pilots selling blood plasma and adjunct professors on food stamps.

please don't tell me that you want us all to become rich through "education".

YOu are a tool of the 1%, whether you realize it or not. They took away your middle class lifestyle by distracting you on bullshit like this.

"Hey, why is my good paying job going to China?"

"Look out, that woman is getting an abortion!!!"

"Gosh durn, Cleetus, that makes me so mad!"

Where are these babies going to bed hungry? I know a lot of poor people and none of them are going to bed hungry. This is just typical BS from the left wing to justify the thinning of the weeds.

Guy, we have airline pilots selling blood plasma and adjunct professors on food stamps.

YOu are a tool of the 1%, whether you realize it or not. They took away your middle class lifestyle by distracting you on bullshit like this.

Correct, clinton and his "free" trade agreements ruined the middle class, and lower class, just as Perot predicted.

http://www.warren.senate.gov/files/documents/BrokenPromises.pdf

Last edited:

Yet we've had a democrat president for 6 years now, and it's only gotten worse.

Where are these babies going to bed hungry? I know a lot of poor people and none of them are going to bed hungry. This is just typical BS from the left wing to justify the thinning of the weeds.

Child Hunger Statistics in America Feeding America

In the United States today, nearly 16 million children face hunger. Consequently, one in five kids are facing greater obstacles to reaching their fullest potential. The future of America lies in our children. When hunger threatens the future of a child, it threatens the future of our nation as well.

• 84 percent of client households with children report purchasing the cheapest food available, even if they knew it wasn’t the healthiest option, in an effort to provide enough food for their household.
  • Among Feeding America client households with children, nearly 9 in 10 households (89 percent) are food insecure.

PP is all about choice, liver, kidney, heart......many choices.

The truth is these videos expose one of the darkest sides of the abortion industry and Richards strategy for covering it up is to attack the organization that released the videos, talk about Planned Parenthood’s “compassionate care” for women and rebuke politicians who even consider defunding their business. However, the most ridiculous part of it all is Richards believes that the American people will somehow overlook all the facts and their business will come out on the other side of this scandal unscathed.

Of course they are an attack on women. If you respect the Constitution you respect the constitutional right of a woman to have an abortion,

and if you respect liberty you respect a woman's liberty to donate that tissue to what she believes is a good cause.

The economy going in the tank took republicans and democrats.

No, the economy went into the tank because you Right Wingers got everything you wanted on the economy.

Free Trade. Check.
Low taxes. Check
Bust the Unions. Check
Deregulation. Check.

All the things DEMOCRATS put into place after the Great Depression were slowly stripped away, and thus we got the Great Recession.

No, the economy went into the tank because you Right Wingers got everything you wanted on the economy.

Free Trade. Check.
Low taxes. Check
Bust the Unions. Check
Deregulation. Check.

All the things DEMOCRATS put into place after the Great Depression were slowly stripped away, and thus we got the Great Recession.

Once again you ignore reality.

Free trade, although negotiated by many presidents it took CLINTON to get it done. You are a hypocrite if you don't hate CLINTON for doing so.

Low tax Pay more no one is stopping you.

Bust the Unions. Care to tell us how anyone, other then the unions themselves, busted them. Trumka supporting Obama while Obama is shutting down coal has killed the unions.

Deregulation, the democrats have had 8 years to do what they want. One of those years they could have done anything they wanted. Wall Street reform was passed I think you are tilting at windmills.

Free Trade. Check.
Low taxes. Check
Bust the Unions. Check
Deregulation. Check.

It was the housing market collapse that was the major reason. Which party thinks it's only fair that everyone owns a house? Even if they cannot afford it.

Forum List

Back