Planned Parenthood Scandal Proves that Liberals Like Elizabeth Warren Are Bullies : ZoNation Read mo

A far right progressive wants Big Government to stop abortion.

There is no such thing as a "far right progressive", it is an oxymoron.
Progressivism is a statist system of government, political, or cultural change through the use of Big Government. A progressive is a statist. He can be a leftist, a centrist, or a rightist.

Those that oppose Marriage Equality or abortion and want big government to intervene are right wing statist progressives. They are not conservatives, just right wing.

Seriously dude, you are just making shit up :)

Progressivism is a purely leftwing ideology....the more one wants Gov interference the more one is like you a RINO.

Progressivism is a philosophy of the 20th century that has been used by the right, center, and left to institute governmental, cultural, and social change by politics.

Segregation was a right wing Progressive statist solution in the southern states.

Integration was left to right of center statist solution by the federal government and moral state governments.

Of course far right WrHINOs like Freewill and Grizz do not like they are on the flip side with the center and the left.

Anyone who who wasn't already ready to jump all over PP for any reason possible (like yourself,and don't lie you already hated PP) and saw the entire unedited tape, would come to a different conclusion than you haters.
Also,if anyone had any doubt at all,there is plenty of information about preparing tissue for research and the cost involved.
Your narrow-minded argument is paper thin, much like your intelligence.

Anyone who who wasn't already ready to jump all over PP for any reason possible (like yourself,and don't lie you already hated PP) and saw the entire unedited tape, would come to a different conclusion than you haters.
Also,if anyone had any doubt at all,there is plenty of information about preparing tissue for research and the cost involved.

I saw the entire video and it's just as damning. Stop the "edited" BS, that didn't fly when PP tried it and it's not working when you loons try it

Freewill just posted a wall of text back there that says something to the effect that he is against abortion. I can't be sure since, of course, I didn't read it.

Freewill is a statist right wing progressive who is willing to use the Big Government to regulate abortion. I am more conservative than him in terms of what I think is morally right, but I am not willing to use Big Government to enforce my beliefs. Some how I am a bad guy to the right wing statist progressives.

In September, 1993, Brenda Pratt Shafer, a registered nurse with thirteen years of experience, was assigned by her nursing agency to an abortion clinic. Since Nurse Shafer considered herself "very pro-choice," she didn’t think this assignment would be a problem. She was wrong. This is what Nurse Shafer saw:

" I stood at the doctor’s side and watched him perform a partial-birth abortion on a woman who was six months pregnant. The baby’s heartbeat was clearly visible on the ultrasound screen. The doctor delivered the baby’s body and arms, everything but his little head. The baby’s body was moving. His little fingers were clasping together. He was kicking his feet. The doctor took a pair of scissors and inserted them into the back of the baby’s head, and the baby’s arms jerked out in a flinch, a startle reaction, like a baby does when he thinks that he might fall. Then the doctor opened the scissors up. Then he stuck the high-powered suction tube into the hole and sucked the baby’s brains out. Now the baby was completely limp. I never went back to the clinic. But I am still haunted by the face of that little boy. It was the most perfect, angelic face I have ever seen."

Link?

No. Of course not.

Of course. You should know that by now...

Partial Birth Abortion

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to share.

I am still waiting for you to explain what this has to do with Planned Paranthood, which this thread is about.

Planned Parent kills babies. They are in the business of abortion. If you can't make the connection, you shouldn't be in the thread.
If you're ignorant of the law and facts, you shouldn't be in an abortion thread.

An embryo/fetus is not a 'baby,' abortion does not 'kill babies,' and Planned Parenthood violated no laws.

It's the contempt for the Constitution, its case law, the rule of law, and the protected liberties of other persons which renders you and others on the social right devoid of credibility, and a danger to citizens' civil rights.

Another ploy for your edification. Can't pretend they are zygotes anymore, so you pretend it is a plot. It's not. It's barbaric.

WARNING -- Link Contents Graphic Image..

Image at: -----
http://www.priestsforlife.org/resources/photosassorted/LateTermAbortions/abortedbaby29.jpg
Extreme bias alert.

^ You bet. We should all be bias about babies being ripped apart until they die. If pictures of piles of dead babies are to "graphic" for usmb, ask yourself why that is. It's called, "turning a blind eye". As long as you are sheltered from the truth, you can continue to buy into the cells or zygote ruse.
You're a liar, as no such thing is happening.

Your propensity to lie in order to advance your extremist agenda is what renders you and others on the social right a danger to our civil liberties, and illustrates why the Constitution and its case law – privacy rights jurisprudence in particular – are needed as much today as any time in our Nation's history.

wow, even the so called edited tapes was enough to make someone puke. that you still stand up for them say a lot more ABOUT you

Planned Parenthood doesn't do anything different than what is done when people donate their own organs. Republicans edited a video to push their sick agenda where they give a zygote more importance than a full grown woman.

Republican politicians have grabbed on to "anti-abortion" as their main issue because it is the only means that they can get votes from people that are well-intended but are not informed enough to know any better. They pander to their emotional state and have them so convinced that abortion is so evil that even if a woman is at risk for their life, they should not opt for an abortion.

Over-the-top outrage is the emotion of the day for Republicans as they respond to the latest misleading, heavily edited video attacking Planned Parenthood. The video shows Deborah Nucatola, Planned Parenthood's senior director of medical services, talking about voluntary fetal tissue donation and the reimbursements for the costs of doing that. It's being depicted as some lurid plot to sell bodies, but really it's ... organ donation. You know, like you can register to donate your own organs when you renew your driver's license?
Republicans outraged by organ and tissue donation ... if Planned Parenthood is involved

What is sick is when protecting the most innocent of society is call sick. What type of mind thinks such things? Sick minds.

There is nothing wrong with protecting the most innocent, but giving a zygote more importance than a woman, now that is sick. Why is the woman less important than a fertilized egg?

You must really be irate knowing that Dr. Ben Carson operated on a zygote while it was still inside its mother's womb. What a waste of talent, huh?

Really? This is a picture of a zygote.....
zygote.jpg

I can't imagine how Dr. Carson would be operating on a zygote, since the phase of the zygote is about 4 days....hardly enough time to figure out that something is wrong with it, schedule an operation and then operate. I think you are delusional.

Progressivism is a philosophy of the 20th century that has been used by the right, center, and left to institute governmental, cultural, and social change by politics.

Segregation was a right wing Progressive statist solution in the southern states.

Integration was left to right of center statist solution by the federal government and moral state governments.

Of course far right WrHINOs like Freewill and Grizz do not like they are on the flip side with the center and the left.

(smile) You are a punk :)

I am Center Right, you are a punk I'd just slap and move on.

wow, even the so called edited tapes was enough to make someone puke.

Yeah, Stephanie....the edited tape would make anyone puke because a lot of bullshit was added in. You just showed your ignorance once again.

The thing to remember when"discussing this subject with anti choice ass hats is any reason or logic they might have had goes right down the shitter.
Fact they don't care what happens after the birth.
Their only concern is that the birth happens.
That way they can claim an imaginary moral high ground.

Yeah, Stephanie....the edited tape would make anyone puke because a lot of bullshit was added in. You just showed your ignorance once again.

Could you kindly link me to the ones you watched, I would like to see what you are talking about.

Could you kindly link me to the ones you watched, I would like to see what you are talking about.

I didn't watch it, but here is a link that explains it.

Unspinning the Planned Parenthood Video

Freewill just posted a wall of text back there that says something to the effect that he is against abortion. I can't be sure since, of course, I didn't read it.

Neither did this guy.

blinders2.jpg

I find it interesting that liberals who have absolutely nothing to say can't help themselves and say it.

I didn't watch it, but here is a link that explains it.

Unspinning the Planned Parenthood Video

So, thank you for doing a google to that site. While they went to great detail to say that PP or that the doctors were not profitting from the procedures they certainly did not say that the procedures or the selling of body parts was not going on. So it seems that the group, who your article says released both and edited and the full length version, are telling the truth. MAYBE the profit aspect might be exagerated but certainly the what they are actually doing is not.

Here is the actual full version of the video your link talks about. Note the title line. BTW if you didn't watch it, and didn't have a link to the video and the link you provided didn't really say anything was added (how does one add to a video) how do you know anything was added, as you clearly stated? Just wondering.

Last edited:

(smile) You are a punk :)

I am Center Right, you are a punk I'd just slap and move on.

images

Another ploy for your edification. Can't pretend they are zygotes anymore, so you pretend it is a plot. It's not. It's barbaric.

WARNING -- Link Contents Graphic Image..

Image at: -----
http://www.priestsforlife.org/resources/photosassorted/LateTermAbortions/abortedbaby29.jpg
Extreme bias alert.

^ You bet. We should all be bias about babies being ripped apart until they die. If pictures of piles of dead babies are to "graphic" for usmb, ask yourself why that is. It's called, "turning a blind eye". As long as you are sheltered from the truth, you can continue to buy into the cells or zygote ruse.
You're a liar, as no such thing is happening.

Your propensity to lie in order to advance your extremist agenda is what renders you and others on the social right a danger to our civil liberties, and illustrates why the Constitution and its case law – privacy rights jurisprudence in particular – are needed as much today as any time in our Nation's history.

You must be the only person on earth that doesn't know that this is indeed happening. And it has nothing to do with party affiliation. The medical professionals that testified before Congress were social lefts. But what they had become a part of was too gruesome to overlook, even though the practice fit their convictions. They were you, Clayton. And I am willing to bet if you were to take their place for a year, when the time was up you wouldn't be able to be a part of the brutality any longer either.

And, Mert, stop pretending this is a health related concern, and stop with the aborted zygote thing. If a zygote is 4 days old and as has been pointed out, and the pregnancy hasn't even been discovered yet, then it's not zygotes they are selling. They are conducting surgical procedures on live infants and killing them in the process. Zygote has nothing to do with what this nightmare has evolved into.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back