Please don't embarrass our country Alabama.

Cripes not another Moore thread.....
Should be a thousand of them. Stop you morons from honoring a child molesting, bigoted POS like Moore.
If the people of Alabama don't want him elected he won't be. If you don't live in AL it's none of your fucking business.
Yes it is. The US Senate is part of the federal government & we don';t want a childs molesting POS in there.
If you can't vote for a senator because you live in a different state it is none of your fucking business who the people in that state elect.
You sound like you are in your emotions today?

Cripes not another Moore thread.....
Should be a thousand of them. Stop you morons from honoring a child molesting, bigoted POS like Moore.
If the people of Alabama don't want him elected he won't be. If you don't live in AL it's none of your fucking business.
Yes it is. The US Senate is part of the federal government & we don';t want a childs molesting POS in there.
If you can't vote for a senator because you live in a different state it is none of your fucking business who the people in that state elect.

You sound like a fucking idiot as usual

Dont have a mad. It will be ok. :itsok:

It will be a cold day in hell when a retard like you can make me mad

Moore losing made you mad. I was just here to point out that your emotional postings are evidence of that. :laugh:

Moore losing made you mad. I was just here to point out that your emotional postings are evidence of that. :laugh:

I had no dog in that fight and I haven't voted for a republican in 2 decades but keep talking

Did Jones say he was a grabber of the pussy?

Whether Doug Jones prefers grabbing pussy or dick isn't any of my concern ... :dunno:
Perhaps as a Democrat ... Senator Elect Jones can help advance the Progressive's Moral Agenda in Congress regarding acceptable sexual exploits.

Alabama can hold its head high today

If they had selected Luther Strange in the primaries, they would be celebrating a new Republican Senator

Forum List

Back