Please explain the difference between these two requests for help...

President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space. (QUID...give me space...)
President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.
(QUO...Obama has more flexibility...)

President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

President Trump:
The other thing, There’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it… It sounds horrible to me.
Trump Call Transcript With Ukrainian President is Released

Where is Trump's giving Ukraine something? What did he give them for looking into it?

Obama, Biden, or Trump are all using their own diplomatic approach-to some it may look sketchy, but I have seen worse at soccer board meetings.

Oh my, the politics of kids sports. I am SOOO glad to be done with that.

This latest attack on Trump will eventually sink any hopes democrats had of winning in 2020.
All of this is 50/50-nobody knows-that's how the threads are running.
I have no doubt about democrats losing in 2020. The insanity we’ve been seeing will bring people out to the polls.
If it brings out Democrats, they win. They don't care about right or wrong fair or no-it is just get Trump out.

President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space. (QUID...give me space...)
President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

President Trump:
The other thing, There’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it… It sounds horrible to me.

Where is Trump's giving Ukraine something? What did he give them for looking into it?

OK

Difference

Obama was talking about the political realities of an election year. He did not ask for a favor in helping to get bad information on Mitt Romney

Trump was using his powers as president to get a political favor in return for military aid

This latest attack on Trump will eventually sink any hopes democrats had of winning in 2020.
I have no doubt about democrats losing in 2020. The insanity we’ve been seeing will bring people out to the polls.
If it brings out Democrats, they win. They don't care about right or wrong fair or no-it is just get Trump out.
Like I said earlier, the majority are seeing the insanity from democrats.

President Trump:

OK

Difference

Obama was talking about the political realities of an election year. He did not ask for a favor in helping to get bad information on Mitt Romney

Trump was using his powers as president to get a political favor in return for military aid

No, you are wrong reread the transcript-I did.

Like I said earlier, the majority are seeing the insanity from democrats.
Do you think any of the crazies who voted in 2018 are going to switch to Trump? You better hope voter ID is enforced.

President Trump:

There is nothing similar here.

President Trump:

Not similar-same thing-if one is guilty, BOTH ARE!

President Trump:

Not similar-same thing-if one is guilty, BOTH ARE!

It is not the same thing.

President Trump:

Trump is telling lies about Joe Biden and trying to get the Ukrainian government to manufacture evidence supporting these lies.

There is absolutely no "talk about Biden's son" because he was NEVER UNDER INVESTIGATION IN THE UKRAINE. This is the latest smear campaign by the Republican Party for the upcoming election. This is Trump deflecting to the "But Hillary" defense, although with Hillary not running, he's now smearing the Biden Family

Trump actually says "I need a favour" right after the Ukrainian President asks for Javelin missiles.

Consider the facts. On April 16, 2014, White House records show that Devon Archer, Hunter Biden's business partner in the Rosemont Seneca deals, made a private visit to the White House for a meeting with Vice President Biden.
Five days later, on April 21, Joe Biden landed in Kiev for a series of high-level meetings with Ukrainian officials.
The vice president was bringing with him highly welcomed terms of a United States Agency for International Development program to assist the Ukrainian natural-gas industry and promises of more US financial assistance and loans. Soon the United States and the International Monetary Fund would be pumping more than $1 billion into the Ukrainian economy.

The next day, there was a public announcement that Archer had been asked to join the board of Burisma, a Ukrainian natural-gas company. Three weeks after that, on May 13, it was announced that Hunter Biden would join, too. Neither Biden nor Archer had any background or experience in the energy sector.
more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ver_china_ukraine_dealings.html#ixzz60rdVIucV

President Trump:

Trump is telling lies about Joe Biden and trying to get the Ukrainian government to manufacture evidence supporting these lies.

There is absolutely no "talk about Biden's son" because he was NEVER UNDER INVESTIGATION IN THE UKRAINE. This is the latest smear campaign by the Republican Party for the upcoming election. This is Trump deflecting to the "But Hillary" defense, although with Hillary not running, he's now smearing the Biden Family

Trump actually says "I need a favour" right after the Ukrainian President asks for Javelin missiles.

THAT is a bald face LIE! Trump never ever said "I need a favour"!
Here read this extremely biased article and they never said Trump said "I need a favour"! You are a liar!
The 3 Favors Trump Asked the Ukrainian President in New Transcript
I did a word by word search and NEVER did Trump utter the words "I need a favour"! never!

Wonder when THIS PIECE OF SHIT gets to testify....before or after indictment on a threat to Ukraine.....

Ajqs6CP.jpg

I believe he ALSO MENTIONED THE SURRENDER MONKEY ...THAT IF THEY DIDN'T BELIEVE HIS THREAT THEY SHOULD CALL HIS BOSS!!!

Forum List

Back