Please Give me one more week

companies will be fined so high that they will fold

That's the future of jerry springer sites
That make democrats craziness harm equal to non harm to increase the profits by bringing fights and drama

Letting ISIS kill a US ambassador while you sat around with your thumb up your ass, then fabricated a story to cover your incompetence THAT'S having a bad week. :itsok:
Except that that never happened out side of the RWNJ conspiracy sphere.

The American people are under attack by forces hostile to our interests and contemptuous of our values. only Trump can shield us from those threats, my friends!

The judge has sold out for profit

The white men are getting together to stop all this greed harm like always

Some woman fucked you over in your youth, right?
I doubt he's ever even spoken to a woman.

You wanna bet

I know women more than anyone and how they work

Logic does that

Logic also tells you to stop the woman's interest in you before you know you must leave her

Nothing is as harmful as a crazed low logic woman that is left

So logic types can get the women's interests at the highest levels and then stop the interests before they leave the crazed low logic women

Judge Nappie has proven himself time and time again to be full of schidt.

Trump's North Korea gambit was somewhat less successful than hoped for, but still reflects more progress on this intractable situation than any of his predecessors achieved. The communications link is still open.

The "emergency" declaration will hold up because, if necessary, he will veto the impotent declaration from Congress, and they will not be able to override his veto. Further, the latest information from the border CONFIRMS his assessment that the lack of a wall is an "emergency" and the population is starting to agree with him.

The Kushner/Ivanka dustup over their security clearances is a "nothing-burger" and the public knows it. (a). Trump did not "demand" that they be given a top-level security clearance. He demanded that the process be expedited, as it was. (b). He has the legal authority to personally approve a security clearance. He did. So what? (c) Everybody knows that his daughter and son in law pose no security risk, and the only people who even pretend to give a shit about this nonsense are those who are paid to pretend to give a shit.

The document requests are mainly just show-boating, asking for documents that have already been produced. Every day that goes by convinces more and more people that the Democrats in the House of Representatives have lost their collective mind. As crazy and obnoxious as Trump is, he is beginning to look like a sympathetic figure in the face of all this garbage thrown at him.

The sentencing of Manafort has nothing to do with Trump; next week's sentencing will have nothing to do with Trump. A sad situation, but not damaging to Trump in any way.

In all, not a bad week for Trump.

You wanna bet

Logic does that

Logic also tells you to stop the woman's interest in you before you know you must leave her

Nothing is as harmful as s crazed low logic woman that is left

So logic types can get the women's interests at the highest levels and then stop the interests before they leave the crazed low logic women
Yes, I'll bet.

What did I win, since Its easy to tell from your posts that I am correct.

You wanna bet

Logic does that

Nothing is as harmful as s crazed low logic woman that is left

Yep, major mind fuck.

Trump didn’t define “the American way of life” in his CPAC speech, but he’s left little doubt that he identifies it with the attributes of his own followers: overwhelmingly white and Christian and mostly living outside major cities. (Trump generated a big round of applause at CPAC with a passing attack on “sanctuary cities.”) It is really clear in a lot of Trump’s most visceral rhetoric that it’s not the whole country he is speaking to...He is speaking to his base, and he has no intention of speaking to the entire country.

do you people understand how tom Cruze was trained and a few other actors ?

But the high logic guys who gets the women's interests the best

Also knows they cannot leave her or cheat her while she still has that high interests

To stop it.

Simply take a month and apply the non interests laws and she will want you to leave

And then no problem for anyone

The American people are under attack by forces hostile to our interests and contemptuous of our values. only Trump can shield us from those threats, my friends!
Trump and his nutjob followers like brainwashed morons like you are the threat.

"The fervor that Trump stirs among his supporters with such exclusionary rhetoric is palpable at each of his rallies—and was visible again at CPAC last weekend. But the circle he draws around “the American way of life” has never been inclusive enough to attract a majority of the country. Both Election Day exit polls and postelection analysis of state voter files indicate that the groups that feel most excluded from his definition—young people, minorities, college-educated white women—not only gave Democrats larger-than-usual margins last November, but also turned out in unusually high numbers. The veteran Democratic pollster Geoff Garin told me the evidence from 2018 suggests that in 2020, at least 10 million more people might vote than in the 2016 presidential election—most of them from constituencies hostile to Trump."

Forum List

Back