Please Mrs. Clinton, go away!!!

Hillary Clinton: Calling Trump Supporters ‘Deplorables’ Handed Him ‘A Political Gift’
Clinton gave her first major TV interview since the 2016 presidential race, ahead of the release of her new book reflecting on her election defeat.

Sweetheart, if you believe, calling the deplorable's deplorable helped Trump win, than you got bigger issues than Vogue. You lost because you took people for granted, especially us black folk, what the heck about that can't you understand????? And then at the last minute, you give us rappers to bring out the fuckin vote???? You excited no one and I mean nobody was excited about you, you sounded like a canned politically correct grandma who used the word creep, which I haven't heard since TLC made it a number one hit in the 90's grandma.......
to describe a racist white mf, who deserved more, now had you went crunk on his white ass, you'd be in the white house today....just sayin girlfriend!!

Q9x0-qSam2qDuFPv.jpg

Yeah, Hillary, if you'd just shown more hatred for white people, blacks would have turned out for you like they did for Obama, who didn't have to show hate toward whites because he was already black and those great black voters were gonna vote for him anyway.

Tiggerred is a true political genius.

our_democratic_future.jpg

She can't face the fact that people can't stand her.

What a stupid thing to say.

She got 3 million more votes than pino trump.
False. Trump won it all in spite of your never ending lies. Besides, you don't really have any idea who got What! All you do is repeat what the media tells you. For all you know Obama is on his third term.

Nothing says "go away" to somebody like constantly starting threads about them.

:oops:
Its my way of countering her supposid comebacks.....now off with your head, idiot

Be careful what you wish for.

If liberals/Dems/progressives don't stick together, we will go down together. And that's certain death for a lot more than just the US working class.
/----/ Obozo all but killed off the working class.

Hillary Clinton: Calling Trump Supporters ‘Deplorables’ Handed Him ‘A Political Gift’
Clinton gave her first major TV interview since the 2016 presidential race, ahead of the release of her new book reflecting on her election defeat.

Sweetheart, if you believe, calling the deplorable's deplorable helped Trump win, than you got bigger issues than Vogue. You lost because you took people for granted, especially us black folk, what the heck about that can't you understand????? And then at the last minute, you give us rappers to bring out the fuckin vote???? You excited no one and I mean nobody was excited about you, you sounded like a canned politically correct grandma who used the word creep, which I haven't heard since TLC made it a number one hit in the 90's grandma.......
to describe a racist white mf, who deserved more, now had you went crunk on his white ass, you'd be in the white house today....just sayin girlfriend!!

Q9x0-qSam2qDuFPv.jpg

Yes, I watched Jane Pauley massage Clinton's ego this morning. T'was humorous.

Clinton made the usual ass of herself. A fine representative of Democrats.

Q9x0-qSam2qDuFPv.jpg

No.....please stay Mrs. clinton......keep up the good work.....we need more democrats kicked out of office....
Hillary wasn't kicked out of office and Obama left with one the highest approval ratings of any president thus far this century.....but being kicked out of office isn't as bad as having people abandon ship as if the Titanic was back for seconds... I mean, the way people are dropping out like flies at this white house, you'd think Trumps diaper had rotting shit in it!!
Obama left with one the highest approval ratings of any president thus far this century.

you mean he beat out bush?.....dam that obama is something else...

Well, to be fair, while her behavior since the election would be considered unseemly for a normal person, she's a politician, and they have any sense of shame surgically removed before the first time they run for office.

So there's that.

Q9x0-qSam2qDuFPv.jpg

No.....please stay Mrs. clinton......keep up the good work.....we need more democrats kicked out of office....
Hillary wasn't kicked out of office and Obama left with one the highest approval ratings of any president thus far this century.....but being kicked out of office isn't as bad as having people abandon ship as if the Titanic was back for seconds... I mean, the way people are dropping out like flies at this white house, you'd think Trumps diaper had rotting shit in it!!
Obama left with one the highest approval ratings of any president thus far this century.

He's all that and you know it!!

Q9x0-qSam2qDuFPv.jpg

He's all that and you know it!!
tiger beating out bush is not considered a monster feat and im sure even you know that....

Forum List

Back