Please provide evidence that Colin powel and Condi Rice used a personal server

Are we now? You will vote for Hillary because she has bigger balls than you do.
Says the Sniveling Grizz. Vote Gary Johnson, turdlet.

Grow some balls boy. You are an ardent Hillary supporter.
Only in the minds of craven poofs like you, Grizz. We are getting HRC because of you poofs, no one else.
Oh look at you.....all manly and shit. You'd suck Hillary's cock all the way to utopia kid.
You act tough, get your feet kicked out from under you, and you fucking cry, Sniveling Grizz.

You aren't capable of kicking anyone's feet out from under them pop. From what I can tell you are one of the boards jokes.

Says the Sniveling Grizz. Vote Gary Johnson, turdlet.

Only in the minds of craven poofs like you, Grizz. We are getting HRC because of you poofs, no one else.
Oh look at you.....all manly and shit. You'd suck Hillary's cock all the way to utopia kid.
You act tough, get your feet kicked out from under you, and you fucking cry, Sniveling Grizz.

You aren't capable of kicking anyone's feet out from under them pop. From what I can tell you are one of the boards jokes.
As you say metaphorically from the flat of your back. :)

Be polite, be truthful, and we will get along fine. Now stop being Sniveling Grizz.

That post had no point..............nor did it provide any information that could be straight or off balance. This is normal for you, bla bla bla nothingness...................
My post pointed out that you are comments are without merit.

You can't refute that that powell and rice used servers they should not have used.

That is never going to change, and your lies will never change it.

I can refute that neither Powel nor Rice used a server stored in a bathroom set up by a fool who has had to plead the fifth to avoid prison. Again you do not know the difference between a personal email and a personal in your house server. I challenge you to show that Powel or Rice used a server in their own home???

R U trying to be silly?

No, they used servers that they had no control over. They relied soley on the security of AOL.
Why you believe that to be somehow better than Clinton's system is beyond me.

Whatever security AOL had it was more than Hillary had on her illegal machine.

Total unsubstantiated nonsense.
Clinton's server was the same server used by a former president. To assume that there was no security is just dumb.
Of course unsubstantiated nonsense is the bedrock of RW media, for dupes only.

Be polite, be truthful, and we will get along fine. Now stop being Sniveling Grizz.
Jake do you really have schizophrenia?

Meaning of course stop pointing out how stupid you are. I don't care whether we get along or not pop.

Meaning of course stop pointing out how stupid you are. I don't care whether we get along or not pop.
Be nice to Jake, he has serious issues if what he says is true.

I enjoy making fun of retarded online weenies.

Meaning of course stupid Sniveling Grizz, quit be a Sniveling Grizz.

Another of the blubber twins. :)

Another of the blubber twins. :)
Again Jake do you really have schizophrenia and if so what type

Meaning of course stupid Sniveling Grizz, quit be a Sniveling Grizz.

You stop being stupid and we'll get along just fine.

You believe in an alternate reality, obviously. :) But keep on sniveling, you two. If you will use real words with real meanings, we will get along fine.

You believe in an alternate reality, obviously. :) But keep on sniveling, you two. If you will use real words with real meanings, we will get along fine.
That does not answer the question as to do you have schizophrenia.
terrifying_asylum_tour_of_the_past_17.jpg

Now that Please provide evidence that Colin powel and Condi Rice used a personal server has fallen apart let's see how long bass and sniveling grizz play the fools.

They both seem trying to act like a drug addled brain scrambled young millennial in a half way house. I hope they have their essential oils.

It seems to be very important to you that we "get along". Frankly I don't see that happening, you jut aren't intelligent enough for me .

It seems to be very important to you that we "get along". Frankly I don't see that happening, you jut aren't intelligent enough for me .
:)

Now that Please provide evidence that Colin powel and Condi Rice used a personal server has fallen apart let's see how long bass and sniveling grizz play the fools.

They both seem trying to act like a drug addled brain scrambled young millennial in a half way house. I hope they have their essential oils.
Please post the evidence that Powel and Rice used a server that they owned to send and receive all of their email. this is not real, however to a schizophrenic reality is created minute by minute.

Please post the evidence that Powel and Rice used a server that they owned to send and receive all of their email. this is not real, however to a schizophrenic reality is created minute by minute.
This has been discussed before, so no you don't get "just once more." The OP blew up.

Forum List

Back