Please provide evidence that Colin powel and Condi Rice used a personal server

Grizz and Bass are sniveling, for they are not worthy men.

I supported Kasich, one of the few who did, apparently.

The trash of the party in and out have given us Trump, which is a guaranteed failure for the GOP.

I am reduced to voting for Gary Johnson.
The driveling idiot who picked Kasich adds more nothingness and drivel
You are a sniveling, driveling coward who is helping HRC and the Dems to truly transform American in a way that we can't stop.

That is on you and your filth.
More of your complete lack of substance, but then that is what trolls are for.

The trash of the party in and out have given us Trump, which is a guaranteed failure for the GOP.

You are a sniveling, driveling coward who is helping HRC and the Dems to truly transform American in a way that we can't stop.

That is your filth, bass, you are not saying anything of import, note or worth.

Your comparison of powell and rice to clinton went nowhere.

Why?

There is no where to go.

That is your filth, bass, you are not saying anything of import, note or worth.

Your comparison of powell and rice to clinton went nowhere.

Why?

There is no where to go.

You appear to be delusional as you apparently believe that there is somewhere to go on this web page. I got news for you, this means nothing at all times, believing otherwise is evidence of delusions of grandeur. Delusion of Grandeur | Encyclopedia of Psychology

LA LA LA LA the thread went nowhere, and you stopped it with your grandiose thinking

You are a sniveling, driveling coward who is helping HRC and the Dems to truly transform American in a way that we can't stop. That is on you and your filth.
That is your filth, bass, you are not saying anything of import, note or worth. Your comparison of powell and rice to clinton went nowhere. Why? There is no where to go.
You appear to be delusional as you apparently believe that there is somewhere to go on this web page. I got news for you, this means nothing at all times, believing otherwise is evidence of delusions of grandeur. Delusion of Grandeur | Encyclopedia of PsychologyLA LA LA LA the thread went nowhere, and you stopped it with your grandiose thinking
In other words, the silly OP is . . . silly . . . as are you. :lol:

Stored in a bathroom, and that they paid off a State Dept cronie to set it up without security. You people can not even begin to comprehend that a personal email is not a personal server. But that's OK you are just Democrats after all.

Yet another know nothing thread. This isn't new news.

You are a sniveling, driveling coward who is helping HRC and the Dems to truly transform American in a way that we can't stop. That is on you and your filth.
That is your filth, bass, you are not saying anything of import, note or worth. Your comparison of powell and rice to clinton went nowhere. Why? There is no where to go.
You appear to be delusional as you apparently believe that there is somewhere to go on this web page. I got news for you, this means nothing at all times, believing otherwise is evidence of delusions of grandeur. Delusion of Grandeur | Encyclopedia of PsychologyLA LA LA LA the thread went nowhere, and you stopped it with your grandiose thinking
Well then tell us, where do your threads go? being that this one went no where?

LA LA LA LA LA LA

Well then tell us, where do your threads go? being that this one went no where? LA LA LA LA LA LA
Thank you for admitting your thread was silly and had no where to go. All you can do is troll your own failure of a thread.

Well then tell us, where do your threads go? being that this one went no where? LA LA LA LA LA LA
Thank you for admitting your thread was silly and had no where to go. All you can do is troll your own failure of a thread.
Yes Jake, you are the master and I am just the follower I am humbled at your brilliance

How to help a schizophrenic Helping Someone with Schizophrenia: Overcoming Challenges While Taking Care of Yourself

Yes Jake, you are the master and I am just the follower I am humbled at your brilliance How to help a schizophrenic Helping Someone with Schizophrenia: Overcoming Challenges While Taking Care of Yourself
You posted a silly thread, and I am schizophrenic? Hallucinate much?

The American people which included the Senate and House, who supported the war at first because of manipulated intelligence and some outright whoppers, turned against the reactionaries like Bush and Cheney and Rice et al. Bush left with 22% popularity, Obama is averaging over 50% regularly this election year and has been climbing, and Bill Clinton is still popular.

The reactionary far right idiots here are simply demonstrating their idiocy.
Jake, you have no point, no one even has a clue who or what you stand for, because all you are is a troll looking for attention like the little boy that you are. So react to that...............
My points are always clear and straight.

Yours are not. You are a silly troll, and like all trolls who get thumped, you cry.

Cry on.
That post had no point..............nor did it provide any information that could be straight or off balance. This is normal for you, bla bla bla nothingness...................
My post pointed out that you are comments are without merit.

You can't refute that that powell and rice used servers they should not have used.

That is never going to change, and your lies will never change it.

I can refute that neither Powel nor Rice used a server stored in a bathroom set up by a fool who has had to plead the fifth to avoid prison. Again you do not know the difference between a personal email and a personal in your house server. I challenge you to show that Powel or Rice used a server in their own home???

R U trying to be silly?

No, they used servers that they had no control over. They relied soley on the security of AOL.
Why you believe that to be somehow better than Clinton's system is beyond me.

Jake, you have no point, no one even has a clue who or what you stand for, because all you are is a troll looking for attention like the little boy that you are. So react to that...............

Yours are not. You are a silly troll, and like all trolls who get thumped, you cry.

Cry on.
That post had no point..............nor did it provide any information that could be straight or off balance. This is normal for you, bla bla bla nothingness...................

You can't refute that that powell and rice used servers they should not have used.

I can refute that neither Powel nor Rice used a server stored in a bathroom set up by a fool who has had to plead the fifth to avoid prison. Again you do not know the difference between a personal email and a personal in your house server. I challenge you to show that Powel or Rice used a server in their own home???

R U trying to be silly?

No, they used servers that they had no control over. They relied soley on the security of AOL.
Because is a cult member of the far right hate America crowd. Others do his thinking for him.

Cry on.

R U trying to be silly?

Whatever security AOL had it was more than Hillary had on her illegal machine.

Cry on.

R U trying to be silly?

Link.

R U trying to be silly?

Link.

AOL Mail Security

Hillary had nothing, and the guy who set that up pleaded the fifth to avoid prison.

Link below

pork-sausage_link.jpg

This thread is based on bullshit - because I've never heard ANYONE say that Powell or Rice EVER used a "personal server" - although they did use personal email.
So you are now admitting that Hillary did something that no one before her has ever done... Excellent THANK YOU KINDLY. I do wish that all had your intelligence.

Yawn

Hillary's personal server was more secure than the State Department server.

This thread is based on bullshit - because I've never heard ANYONE say that Powell or Rice EVER used a "personal server" - although they did use personal email.
So you are now admitting that Hillary did something that no one before her has ever done... Excellent THANK YOU KINDLY. I do wish that all had your intelligence.

Yawn

You can not say that without knowing what security her server had and you are clueless until the FBI report comes out. If Hillary had no security it might have been hacked millions of times and there would be no record. The State dept keeps records and often can identify where the hack came from. Hillary could not do that so get over it.

Yawn

You can not say that without knowing what security her server had and you are clueless until the FBI report comes out. If Hillary had no security it might have been hacked millions of times and there would be no record. The State dept keeps records and often can identify where the hack came from. Hillary could not do that so get over it.

Much of the government still operates on 8 inch floppy disks.

bassman is clueless until the report comes out, so he best sit down and stop acting the fool.

Cry on.

R U trying to be silly?

Total unsubstantiated nonsense.
Clinton's server was the same server used by a former president. To assume that there was no security is just dumb.

Forum List

Back