Please sir can I have some more? ... Indiana man checked his bank account for his $1,700 stimulus check and found $8million had been deposited

thats trumps fault?......no wonder you get called stupid in everyone of your threads.....

Let's be fair, that's not Rump's doing. He ain't got that kinda money.
you should be telling the asswipe that started the thread this....

Incompetence is Trump's finest quality.
thats not what you were implying though was it?...care to back up what you said in your opening post?...

Oh lighten up Harry. We have a national joke in the WH, it's our patriotic duty to mock it.
you lighten up pogo....if you are going to joke about the guy at least joke about something that he actually did or said......

We mock the same thing we always mock --- his character. Or lack thereof.

See what I did there above? It's a reference to his lying about his net worth. Pretty clever huh?

SHEESH, tough crowd in here.
try mocking something the guy actually did.....or are you defending jerks like denizen who make things up?.....

I did that. Lying is something Rump has done LITERALLY tens of thousands of times. What don't you get about this?

MAGA in action as Trump creates a millionaire and then steals it back.

How many more of these incidents are going to occur as the frenetic administration attempts to shovel the money into the economy.

Indiana man waiting for $1,700 stimulus payment end up with millions

Indiana man checked his bank account for his $1,700 stimulus check and found $8million had been deposited

Charles Calvin, a volunteer firefighte,r was expecting a payment for $1,700
Upon checking his bank account he found there was a payment for $8million
Each time he checked the ATM machine he was given the same balance
By the time he called the bank on Monday, the money had been removed ...
Nancy was probably trying to funnel that money into one of her slush funds and it ended up in this guys account.. Boy was she pissed

thats trumps fault?......no wonder you get called stupid in everyone of your threads.....

thats not what you were implying though was it?...care to back up what you said in your opening post?...

Oh lighten up Harry. We have a national joke in the WH, it's our patriotic duty to mock it.
you lighten up pogo....if you are going to joke about the guy at least joke about something that he actually did or said......

See what I did there above? It's a reference to his lying about his net worth. Pretty clever huh?

try mocking something the guy actually did.....or are you defending jerks like denizen who make things up?.....

I did that. Lying is something Rump has done LITERALLY tens of thousands of times. What don't you get about this?
what dont you get about what denizen made up?.....like i said pogo you mock the guy do it for something he actually did or said.....

what dont you get about what denizen made up?.....like i said pogo you mock the guy do it for something he actually did or said.....

Once again --- that's what I did. We already did this.

I don't know what some other poster made up. I'm responsible for my own posts.

Once again --- that's what I did. We already did this.

I don't know what some other poster made up. I'm responsible for my own posts.
so you are one of these posters who have no idea what is going, but jump into the thread and make a comment anyway?......i figured you were smarter than that pogo,am i wrong about you?....

How many more of these incidents are going to occur as the frenetic administration attempts to shovel the money into the economy.

Indiana man checked his bank account for his $1,700 stimulus check and found $8million had been deposited

Nancy was probably trying to funnel that money into one of her slush funds and it ended up in this guys account.. Boy was she pissed
Why would she need to do that? She is richer than your whole family put together times 100.

Why would she need to do that? She is richer than your whole family put together times 100.
Nancy is money and power nuts and that's the worst kind of nuts to be. She can't help her decrepit self.

Yep, QUITE true. Dim Dumb Denizen, 3D, if you will, IS one of THE dimmest posters on this site. I truly believe his hideous TDS has turned his little pea-sized brain into a quivering mass of jelly. Very sad, yes, but HIGHLY preventable.

No, dumbshit....GOVERNMENT in action. And idiots like you think we should turn our lives over to these people.

Yep, QUITE true. Dim Dumb Denizen, 3D, if you will, IS one of THE dimmest posters on this site. I truly believe his hideous TDS has turned his little pea-sized brain into a quivering mass of jelly. Very sad, yes, but HIGHLY preventable.
he gets called stupid in every post he throws up....that even beats out jitts....

he gets called stupid in every post he throws up....that even beats out jitts....

Bluzman61 and Harry Dresden are my best customers.

Bluzman61 and Harry Dresden are my best customers.
yep ....you come and give us both blowjobs....hey you are good at that....

No, dumbshit....GOVERNMENT in action. And idiots like you think we should turn our lives over to these people.
Says the guy who throws himself at dear leader's feet...give me a break....

I’d have done some very rash things...

I might have been tempted to buy really a cool fishing boat and pay off the rest of my mortgage :D

USJ57LEF5O2GRILUNG6UDGS3PE.jpg

Says the guy who throws himself at dear leader's feet...give me a break....

Oh? You think Trump does EVERYTHING? You clueless moron. This is the result of GOVERNMENT workers screwing up. They do it every day, but clueless morons, such as yourself, seem to think they are capable of running everything. They can't even get an accurate check made out, and here is proof of that. But you throw yourself at the bureaucrats feet. Give me a break....

Fake news, the checks are 1200.00.

Forum List

Back