Please sir can I have some more? ... Indiana man checked his bank account for his $1,700 stimulus check and found $8million had been deposited

And the money was gone on monday - a bank makes a clerical error and "ORANGEMANBAD!!!!!

And the OP has to take a shot at Trump, who had zero to do with this story.
Mentaly ill, these people are.

The only way to keep it is to get online and transfer it to off shore accounts and keep moving it while you went underground.

And never see your family or friends again.

I'm saying right now, if they put $8,000,000 in my bank I'm goi g to have about $3,000,000 spent before they take it back
Then you'd owe five mil, and that ain't chump change. The investors who jumped out of tall buildings on October 28, 1929 weren't just mentally ill and being suicidal.

They owed money and shit, and that was Al Capone's heyday. Jumping out of a tall building to a certain death was not by any means the worst of the alternatives.

MAGA in action as Trump creates a millionaire and then steals it back.

How many more of these incidents are going to occur as the frenetic administration attempts to shovel the money into the economy.

Indiana man waiting for $1,700 stimulus payment end up with millions

Indiana man checked his bank account for his $1,700 stimulus check and found $8million had been deposited

Charles Calvin, a volunteer firefighte,r was expecting a payment for $1,700
Upon checking his bank account he found there was a payment for $8million
Each time he checked the ATM machine he was given the same balance
By the time he called the bank on Monday, the money had been removed ...

I feel bad for you

I'm saying right now, if they put $8,000,000 in my bank I'm goi g to have about $3,000,000 spent before they take it back
Then you'd owe five mil, and that ain't chump change. The investors who jumped out of tall buildings on October 28, 1929 weren't just mentally ill and being suicidal.

They owed money and shit, and that was Al Capone's heyday. Jumping out of a tall building to a certain death was not by any means the worst of the alternatives.

But it's a purty dream.

MAGA in action as Trump creates a millionaire and then steals it back.

How many more of these incidents are going to occur as the frenetic administration attempts to shovel the money into the economy.

Indiana man waiting for $1,700 stimulus payment end up with millions

Indiana man checked his bank account for his $1,700 stimulus check and found $8million had been deposited

Charles Calvin, a volunteer firefighte,r was expecting a payment for $1,700
Upon checking his bank account he found there was a payment for $8million
Each time he checked the ATM machine he was given the same balance
By the time he called the bank on Monday, the money had been removed ...

I feel bad for you

Please don't fantasize about me.

You are evidently not feeling yourself.

thats trumps fault?......no wonder you get called stupid in everyone of your threads.....

Let's be fair, that's not Rump's doing. He ain't got that kinda money.
you should be telling the asswipe that started the thread this....

Incompetence is Trump's finest quality.
thats not what you were implying though was it?...care to back up what you said in your opening post?...

thats trumps fault?......no wonder you get called stupid in everyone of your threads.....

thats not what you were implying though was it?...care to back up what you said in your opening post?...

Oh lighten up Harry. We have a national joke in the WH, it's our patriotic duty to mock it.

Ya’ll don’t have that much money in your accounts right now? Bunch of paupers.

Oh lighten up Harry. We have a national joke in the WH, it's our patriotic duty to mock it.
you lighten up pogo....if you are going to joke about the guy at least joke about something that he actually did or said......

you lighten up pogo....if you are going to joke about the guy at least joke about something that he actually did or said......

We mock the same thing we always mock --- his character. Or lack thereof.

See what I did there above? It's a reference to his lying about his net worth. Pretty clever huh?

SHEESH, tough crowd in here.

We mock the same thing we always mock --- his character. Or lack thereof.

See what I did there above? It's a reference to his lying about his net worth. Pretty clever huh?

SHEESH, tough crowd in here.
try mocking something the guy actually did.....or are you defending jerks like denizen who make things up?.....

Forum List

Back