🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Plebeian faith

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Plebeians are cowardly as dogs, they are easy to break alone. But they are united by their faith. The lies of the slave owners created an illusion that held them together and that gave them their strength. If the faith of the plebeians is destroyed, we will divide them and defeat them.

Plebeians are cowardly as dogs, they are easy to break alone. But they are united by their faith. The lies of the slave owners created an illusion that held them together and that gave them their strength. If the faith of the plebeians is destroyed, we will divide them and defeat them.
Why do you want to?

Since we are not living in ancient Rome I assume by Plebeians you mean the common people. Why ever would you want to divide and defeat the common people. Are you some kind of psycho destroyer?

Since we are not living in ancient Rome I assume by Plebeians you mean the common people. Why ever would you want to divide and defeat the common people. Are you some kind of psycho destroyer?
It's a low budget North Korean ChatGPT knock off bot. Don't expect it to make sense. Ever. It spams the board non stop with inane, bizarre posts. It's replies only get stranger the more you interact with it.

• Banned
The plebeian is not just a simple person, he is a slave and servant by nature, a collectivist. The plebeians unite under strict leadership, in the style of Prussian imperialism, to defeat the worthy, like a pack of wolves.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Destroying faith in God is how best to enslave and call in evil. What has caused you to lose trust in faith and in God?
This religion comes from slave empires, its interest in imposing a slave mentality and rightless

Forum List

Back