PM: Jerusalem is exclusive capital of the Jewish people

RE: PM: Jerusalem is the exclusive capital of the Jewish people
⁜→ rylah, Penelope, et al,

I have not seen our friend "Penelope" for some time. I hope she is OK...

At Jerusalem Day ceremony, PM Benjamin Netanyahu says, "Jerusalem is the secret to our existence ... We will not divide it and we will not hand it over to foreigners" • Clashes erupt between Jews and Arabs during annual Jerusalem Day march in Old City.
It was a capital, and it is, just never of an Arab state.
(COMMENT)

I've been thinking about this a little deeper in recent times.

I think that the fate and future of Jerusalem is in the hands of the Israelis. Five years ago, when Penelope started the discussion, I was not sure who would control Jerusalem, but I think that it is pretty much settled now. For all intent and purposes, the citied
(East and West Jerusalem) is united under a single sovereign power.

But it is not beyond the realm of possibilities that the Israelis would open a Sector of the City - a new kind of political subdivsion
(a miniturized Autonomous Oblast), that would grant the Arab Palestinians some control. Similarly, the Israelis could create a new kind of Joint Restoration and Preservation Activity that would be responsibile for the Management of the Temple Mount/Haram al-Sharif. Maybe the Israelis might see the establishment of a New Kind of Religious Body that would represent the three Abrahamic Religious having an interest in the protection and future.

There are all kinds of possibilies and alternatives once the Arab Palestinians renounce the violence against the Jewish People.

I'm not so sure that the question of → "Jerusalem is the exclusive capital?" → is correct; but rather, → What will the future of Jerusalem be?

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
As I can understand about this matter, the most important question about Jerusalem is who controls the Temple Mount. The Muslims want their mosque to be there and the Jews want their temple to be restored there. And I cant see any compromise possible in that. There is no win-win solution. One of the sides should lose and agree with the demands of the other.
Your understanding is wrong. The Jews have already conceded that the 3rd temple will not be built, and unlike Muslim Extremists in other countries like Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan, the Israeli government protects the Al Aqsa Mosque. There are zero plans to harm even any of it. Even a few years ago when Israel was going to renovate some land close to it the Palestinians rioted.

No the key is the unification of the Jerusalem under it's one and only clear leader Israel.

At Jerusalem Day ceremony, PM Benjamin Netanyahu says, "Jerusalem is the secret to our existence ... We will not divide it and we will not hand it over to foreigners" • Clashes erupt between Jews and Arabs during annual Jerusalem Day march in Old City.
(COMMENT)

I think that the fate and future of Jerusalem is in the hands of the Israelis. Five years ago, when Penelope started the discussion, I was not sure who would control Jerusalem, but I think that it is pretty much settled now. For all intent and purposes, the citied

But it is not beyond the realm of possibilities that the Israelis would open a Sector of the City - a new kind of political subdivsion
(a miniturized Autonomous Oblast), that would grant the Arab Palestinians some control. Similarly, the Israelis could create a new kind of Joint Restoration and Preservation Activity that would be responsibile for the Management of the Temple Mount/Haram al-Sharif. Maybe the Israelis might see the establishment of a New Kind of Religious Body that would represent the three Abrahamic Religious having an interest in the protection and future.

There are all kinds of possibilies and alternatives once the Arab Palestinians renounce the violence against the Jewish People.

I'm not so sure that the question of → "Jerusalem is the exclusive capital?" → is correct; but rather, → What will the future of Jerusalem be?

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
As I can understand about this matter, the most important question about Jerusalem is who controls the Temple Mount. The Muslims want their mosque to be there and the Jews want their temple to be restored there. And I cant see any compromise possible in that. There is no win-win solution. One of the sides should lose and agree with the demands of the other.
Your understanding is wrong. The Jews have already conceded that the 3rd temple will not be built, and unlike Muslim Extremists in other countries like Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan, the Israeli government protects the Al Aqsa Mosque. There are zero plans to harm even any of it. Even a few years ago when Israel was going to renovate some land close to it the Palestinians rioted.

No the key is the unification of the Jerusalem under it's one and only clear leader Israel.

"The Jews conceded that the 3rd Temple will not be built"????
Maybe You have misunderstood some Jews, but that is not Judaism.

Open a prayer book approved by an orthodox court,
and in every prayer You'll find the Temple several times in various ways.
In fact much of the prayer is dedicated to sacrifice offering and burning of scents.

If abroad facing Israel, if in Israel facing Jerusalem, if in Jerusalem facing the Holy of Holies.
This is how the last prophets and the sages of Knesset HaGdolah decreed,
and a heritage that's been kept for more than 2000 years.

Last edited:

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

In fact much of the prayer is dedicated to sacrifice offering and burning of scents.

If abroad facing Israel, if in Israel facing Jerusalem, if in Jerusalem facing the Holy of Holies.
I am a Jew. I am not speaking of the religious text. It fact I haven’t ever tried to read it. I know how important the rise of the Third Temple is to some Jews, but the ISRAELI GOVERNMENT who calls the shots and would make the final decision has simply concede the Temple Mount and that does not look to change any time soon, ESPECIALLY with the peace treaties she is signing

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

I am a Jew. I am not speaking of the religious text. It fact I haven’t ever tried to read it. I know how important the rise of the Third Temple is to some Jews, but the ISRAELI GOVERNMENT who calls the shots and would make the final decision has simply concede the Temple Mount and that does not look to change any time soon, ESPECIALLY with the peace treaties she is signing

I see things quiet differently.
Israeli government is the formal authority that will issue
fascilitiation in the building of the Temple a national policy.

It's been 72 years shaking off the dust of nearly 2000 years exile,
You expect all at once, but look around how much already happened in no time.

Recent update : one of the leading Rabbis in the Temple Institute issued a request to form a special Beit Din (Jewish court) in response to an increasing numbers of Jews ascending the Temple Mount against Chief Rabbinate's order, and sort out all the legal arguments.

Temple Mount News:

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Recent update : one of the leading Rabbis in the Temple Institute issued a request to form a special Beit Din (Jewish court) in response to an increasing numbers of Jews ascending the Temple Mount against Chief Rabbinate's order, and sort out all the legal arguments.

Temple Mount News:
You can disagree all you want, but you would still be wrong. Like most countries, the majority of the Israeli populace is non-religious. Not even the orthodox push for this, since they know it is suicide. Only the truly religious nutz push for this and they are a tiny minority.

The Israeli government wants to protect itspeace treaties with Arab and Muslim countries and sign more of them. If they move against the Al-Aqsa Mosque, not only would they lose all these allies and treaties, they would make them enemies and probably be at war with them!

The 3rd temple might be built, but not at the current site.

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Temple Mount News:
nearly 2000 years exile,

You weren't exiled, you left willingly. First it was Bagdad, most of you never returned from Babylon, then Russia, then Poland, then Germany, Europe, and the US, and all before WWII.

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Temple Mount News:
You can disagree all you want, but you would still be wrong. Like most countries, the majority of the Israeli populace is non-religious. Not even the orthodox push for this, since they know it is suicide. Only the truly religious nutz push for this and they are a tiny minority.

The Israeli government wants to protect itspeace treaties with Arab and Muslim countries and sign more of them. If they move against the Al-Aqsa Mosque, not only would they lose all these allies and treaties, they would make them enemies and probably be at war with them!

The 3rd temple might be built, but not at the current site.

And all of a sudden you describe it as central topic, with complicated context,
and a wide range of opinions in the society concerning the issue.

Quiet far from your initial claim "The Jews have conceded"...
actually describing the opposite, don't you think?

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Temple Mount News:
nearly 2000 years exile,

You weren't exiled, you left willingly. First it was Bagdad, most of you never returned from Babylon, then Russia, then Poland, then Germany, Europe, and the US, and all before WWII.
Lol the revisionist history of antisemites used to upset me. But it must really get to you seeing the worlds turn in Israel’s favor. They just signed 4 huge peace treaties, with more to come. The the threat of war with any of her neighbors, including Hezbollah is at an all time low. The Arab world views Iran as the biggest threat, not Israel. Even Lebanon has border dispute TALKS, which used to be shots fired. The Palestinians provoke at times, but aren’t firing daily missiles and it has been well over a decade since there was a suicide bombing!

If must suck to be an antisemitic bigot right now!

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Temple Mount News:
nearly 2000 years exile,

Not returning doesn't mean willful leaving.
We were exiled as captives.
See Stokholm Syndrome.

Most didn't return from Babylon and Rome,
but when it became possible, about half did at no time.

First Baghdad?
Not sure it exised yet at that time,
and no, in Babylon it was first Sura and Pumpedita.

But tell me, if what you said was correct,
how any of that supposed to refute the title of your thread?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back