Pocahontas Now Denies Indian Heritage

I don't understand why Warren didn't have DNA testing done - and then tell us the honest results. She brought a lot of the NaziCon criticism on herself.

I agree....if Poca's DNA shows any combination of coyote and buzzard DNA, she might be part Sioux and due some blackjack and slots money.

crying-indian.gif

Funny. Iron Eyes Cody (Espera Oscar de Corti) was 100% Italian.

I don't understand why Warren didn't have DNA testing done - and then tell us the honest results. She brought a lot of the NaziCon criticism on herself.

I agree....if Poca's DNA shows any combination of coyote and buzzard DNA, she might be part Sioux and due some blackjack and slots money.

crying-indian.gif

Funny. Iron Eyes Cody (Espera Oscar de Corti) was 100% Italian.

Italians never cry which means they probably had to pepper spray him to play an injun.
lol.gif

OK I will try to take the high road: Nobody knows for sure if Warren is or isn't someone with Native heritage. So many of us wonder why she evades the DNA solution. Before DNA many Americans heard stories from family members about the ancestor that was so and so this or that. Tom Petty talked about his Native ancestors. I have studied many of his photos over and over and sometimes I see it. sometimes I don't.

OK I will try to take the high road: Nobody knows for sure if Warren is or isn't someone with Native heritage. So many of us wonder why she evades the DNA solution. Before DNA many Americans heard stories from family members about the ancestor that was so and so this or that. Tom Petty talked about his Native ancestors. I have studied many of his photos over and over and sometimes I see it. sometimes I don't.

DNA wouldn't show that. Nor does Warren owe anybody justification for her family lore just because some clown on a message board makes up a fantasy they can't prove anyway.

This is why you can't trust Left wingers....they are nuts!!

C2e4HnfWQAAu4ix.jpg

What part is "nuts"?

I claim to be (and am) Irish. You can believe that or not believe it, I couldn't possibly give less of a fuck. But if you come out declaring I'm "lying" about it then you damn well better have proof. I certainly don't owe you a DNA test to prove your accusation wrong. That's YOUR problem, not mine.

The Dupes know every detail about crap like this Benghazi the foundation Etc know nothing about the GOP raping the middle class and the country for 35 years....

No evidence to support your claim and Harvard confirms you are lying. Feel free to provide a link with evidence if you want ro show you are not lying.

Here ya go.....now you can run away and later claim this never happened. :71:

Here's the deal with Elizabeth Warren's Native American heritage - CNNPolitics
It dores not say if she was hired because of her ancestry.

AS for your oramge buddy demanding a DNA test, it just proves how fucking stupid he is because a DNA test does not prove race.
Sure it does. Do you think a DNA test is multiple choice? Essay?

It DOES get more pathetic than that....she claimed she was a dirt-worshiper to get into Harvard Law School. You'd have to be a damn fool....oh, it's Camp so that goes without saying....that was her launch-pad into politics and the Senate.

Yeah, she needs to be investigated more thoroughly. If her lie resulted in her receiving any Taxpayer-support, whether it be by receiving a job or financial aid for school. If it's proven she lied, she should be forced to apologize and pay restitution.

Meh, impossible to prove or disprove, let it go. But, we can still have fun poking fun at Squanto.

Do we have her school records? I'd be interested in seeing them. Was Taxpayer $ involved? But i do hear ya. Who really cares? She's a moron.
People from Harvard that did the hiring said it was no factor.

But hey, what the fuck do they know, right? If Rush Limbaugh or your orange POS buddy says it, by God, it must be true.

Here you are, Bitching about Warren while you actually voted for the biggest piece of shit ever to run for President.
You mean the same people from Harvard who told us that Obama wasn't an affirmative action candidate.

Come on, that's funny!
Wow, more attacks on Obama by a racist.

Didn't see that coming.

Yeah, she needs to be investigated more thoroughly. If her lie resulted in her receiving any Taxpayer-support, whether it be by receiving a job or financial aid for school. If it's proven she lied, she should be forced to apologize and pay restitution.

Meh, impossible to prove or disprove, let it go. But, we can still have fun poking fun at Squanto.

Do we have her school records? I'd be interested in seeing them. Was Taxpayer $ involved? But i do hear ya. Who really cares? She's a moron.
People from Harvard that did the hiring said it was no factor.

But hey, what the fuck do they know, right? If Rush Limbaugh or your orange POS buddy says it, by God, it must be true.

Here you are, Bitching about Warren while you actually voted for the biggest piece of shit ever to run for President.
You mean the same people from Harvard who told us that Obama wasn't an affirmative action candidate.

Come on, that's funny!
Wow, more attacks on Obama by a racist.

Didn't see that coming.

It's all they have.

The Dupes know every detail about crap like this Benghazi the foundation Etc know nothing about the GOP raping the middle class and the country for 35 years....
The Trump tax cuts for the rich gave the Koch Brothers, two of the richest men on the planet, gave a tax break of one and a half BILLION dollars. And theirs are permanent. One and a half billion to a pair of billionaires. Gotta love the GOP. Glad they had healthcare for poor people to end to pay the Koch Brothers so they could get money they don't need and will never be able to spend.

DNA testing does not show race.

OP is a lie not supported by the links. The new fake news and character assassination GOP is a disgrace. 27 years of brainwashed functional morons now....

Trump would really enjoy eviscerating the Fake Indian in an Election. So please run her Democrats. It would be a lotta fun. :)

The squaw senator from Mass. is now trying to shed her identity as a native American:

Elizabeth Warren’s surprise address this month on her disputed Native American heritage was just one piece of a concerted campaign by the Massachusetts senator and potential 2020 hopeful to put the controversy behind her.

Derisively nicknamed “Pocahontas” by President Donald Trump over allegations that she used claims of Native American heritage to get a head start in her job search — a claim she and former colleagues strongly deny — Warren has met with close to a dozen tribal leaders and prominent activists recently.

She has also signed onto at least six bills directly related to Native American policy. It’s clearly an organized effort: Four of those co-sponsorships came within two days of her speech, and Warren endorsed two bills around that time even though they’d been introduced months earlier.

Elizabeth Warren's stealth campaign to shed 'Pocahontas'
With that misleading title I was expecting to find a quote where she actually denied her heritage. I guess I should lower my expectations.

The squaw senator from Mass. is now trying to shed her identity as a native American:

Elizabeth Warren’s surprise address this month on her disputed Native American heritage was just one piece of a concerted campaign by the Massachusetts senator and potential 2020 hopeful to put the controversy behind her.

Derisively nicknamed “Pocahontas” by President Donald Trump over allegations that she used claims of Native American heritage to get a head start in her job search — a claim she and former colleagues strongly deny — Warren has met with close to a dozen tribal leaders and prominent activists recently.

She has also signed onto at least six bills directly related to Native American policy. It’s clearly an organized effort: Four of those co-sponsorships came within two days of her speech, and Warren endorsed two bills around that time even though they’d been introduced months earlier.

With that misleading title I was expecting to find a quote where she actually denied her heritage. I guess I should lower my expectations.

You gotta consider the source, an inveterate fabricator.
I called him on that, and he ran away.

What part of "shed Pocahontas" is beyond your grasp?

Forum List

Back