Pocahontas Now Denies Indian Heritage

The squaw senator from Mass. is now trying to shed her identity as a native American:

Elizabeth Warren’s surprise address this month on her disputed Native American heritage was just one piece of a concerted campaign by the Massachusetts senator and potential 2020 hopeful to put the controversy behind her.

Derisively nicknamed “Pocahontas” by President Donald Trump over allegations that she used claims of Native American heritage to get a head start in her job search — a claim she and former colleagues strongly deny — Warren has met with close to a dozen tribal leaders and prominent activists recently.

She has also signed onto at least six bills directly related to Native American policy. It’s clearly an organized effort: Four of those co-sponsorships came within two days of her speech, and Warren endorsed two bills around that time even though they’d been introduced months earlier.

Elizabeth Warren's stealth campaign to shed 'Pocahontas'
With that misleading title I was expecting to find a quote where she actually denied her heritage. I guess I should lower my expectations.
What part of "shed Pocahontas" is beyond your grasp?

What part of "can't find any reference to 'heritage' in your linked article" is beyond yours?

And while we're at it, how exactly does one "shed" something that they never took on in the first place? Doesn't this violate the laws of physics?

The squaw senator from Mass. is now trying to shed her identity as a native American:

Elizabeth Warren’s surprise address this month on her disputed Native American heritage was just one piece of a concerted campaign by the Massachusetts senator and potential 2020 hopeful to put the controversy behind her.

Derisively nicknamed “Pocahontas” by President Donald Trump over allegations that she used claims of Native American heritage to get a head start in her job search — a claim she and former colleagues strongly deny — Warren has met with close to a dozen tribal leaders and prominent activists recently.

She has also signed onto at least six bills directly related to Native American policy. It’s clearly an organized effort: Four of those co-sponsorships came within two days of her speech, and Warren endorsed two bills around that time even though they’d been introduced months earlier.

'
With that misleading title I was expecting to find a quote where she actually denied her heritage. I guess I should lower my expectations.

What part of "can't find any reference to 'heritage' in your linked article" is beyond yours?

And while we're at it, how exactly does one "shed" something that they never took on in the first place? Doesn't this violate the laws of physics?
"Elizabeth Warren's stealth campaign to shed 'Pocahontas" was the link.

This is seriously funny stuff.

'

Then who broke into your account to write that bullshit title?

'

We get the butt hurt part, but I didn't title the article. She is obviously trying to distance herself from her Indian "heritage", which in itself is laughable.

I laugh at you dumbasses.

Warren never tried to use her heritage to get a job or promotion. That is a proven fact.

Warren was always very clear in how she came to say she was part Native American. It was through family stories.

Her Native American ancestry has never been proven either way. Record keeping years ago in OK was not that great.

I understand that Elizabeth Warren is so =much more intelligent than your orange buddy that she scares the fuck out of both of you.

Not a proven fact, either way. Harvard touted her as an American Indian. At the time Harvard was under pressure for having too many white males, they touted they hired a female Indian.

Make all the excuses you want, bottom line she is she has lied and now is trying to right the ship so the issue doesn't come up during her 2020 campaign. Just more politics and yes both parties do it. It is sad.

Warren never tried to use her heritage to get a job or promotion. That is a proven fact.

Warren was always very clear in how she came to say she was part Native American. It was through family stories.

Her Native American ancestry has never been proven either way. Record keeping years ago in OK was not that great.

I understand that Elizabeth Warren is so =much more intelligent than your orange buddy that she scares the fuck out of both of you.
What? Compared to Pelosi?

Elizabeth Warren should just say that she self-identifies as Native American.

(like how Bruce Jenner pretends to be a woman and Rachel Dolezal claims to be black)

That way the liberals would rally around her and scream "racism" towards anyone who disputes her Indian heritage. .... :cool:
Heck she could get Indian of the Year. The way Bruce Jenner got woman of the year.

Didn't she receive a lucrative job by lying about being a 'Minority?' Were Taxpayer Dollars involved with her salary? Are we supposed to just forget she's a conniving thief?
Only in super dupe world, super dupe.

She's a disgrace. Another Hillary Clinton. She represents everything folks hate about Politicians. But hey, y'all go ahead and run her. Whatever.
Wow, younpeople asre so easily duped.

Anyone who voted for Trump has no place calling anyone else a disgrace.

'You pissed on America when you voted for Trump.

'So really, you FEAR Elizabeth Warren because she is intelligent & works for helping real, everyday people.
No, we voted to take our country back.

Didn't she receive a lucrative job by lying about being a 'Minority?' Were Taxpayer Dollars involved with her salary? Are we supposed to just forget she's a conniving thief?

She's a disgrace. Another Hillary Clinton. She represents everything folks hate about Politicians. But hey, y'all go ahead and run her. Whatever.

'So really, you FEAR Elizabeth Warren because she is intelligent & works for helping real, everyday people.
For the greedy idiot corrupt rich brainwashers, superdupe.

Dream on dumbass. I’d LOVE to see her run against Trump.

Dream on dumbass. I’d LOVE to see her run against Trump.
Pocahontas v Trump would be hilarious!

My God dude, you are stupid. All Americans are making more money. The economy is doing great, and we have a president that loves America. Instead of the transvestite, that hated America.

Not a proven fact, either way. Harvard touted her as an American Indian. At the time Harvard was under pressure for having too many white males, they touted they hired a female Indian.

Make all the excuses you want, bottom line she is she has lied

PROVE that.

Oh wait that's right ------------- you can't.

We get the butt hurt part, but I didn't title the article. She is obviously trying to distance herself from her Indian "heritage", which in itself is laughable.

But you did title the thread, using the term 'heritage' which, as pointed out in my first post here and still not done anything about, is invoked NOWHERE in your article by your subject at all. Not in the title, not in the content --- nowhere. You pulled it out of your ass.

PROVE that.

Yes, he is right. Affirmative action at work.

PROVE that.

Yyyyyyyyeah ummmm..... sorry, just posting "yes it is" on a message board does not constitute "proof".

What the fuck kind of floor wax have y'all been snorting that leads you to believe you can just manufacture fake facts by typing them?

PROVE that.

Yyyyyyyyeah ummmm..... sorry, just posting "yes it is" on a message board does not constitute "proof".

What the fuck kind of floor wax have y'all been snorting that leads you to believe you can just manufacture fake facts by typing them?
Then why did she claim she was part Indian, when she isn't?

PROVE that.

Elizabeth Warren has pushed back hard on questions about a Harvard Crimson piece in 1996 that described her as Native American, saying she had no idea the school where she taught law was billing her that way and saying it never came up during her hiring a year earlier, which others have backed up.

But a 1997 Fordham Law Review piece described her as Harvard Law School's "first woman of color," based, according to the notes at the bottom of the story, on a "telephone interview with Michael Chmura, News Director, Harvard Law (Aug. 6, 1996)."

The mention was in the middle of a lengthy and heavily-annotated Fordham piece on diversity and affirmative action and women. The title of the piece, by Laura Padilla, was "Intersectionality and positionality: Situating women of color in the affirmative action dialogue."

Fordham piece called Warren Harvard Law's 'first woman of color'

PROVE that.

Then why did she claim she was part Indian, when she isn't?

Once AGAIN --- prove she isn't.

Are we flummoxed by the meaning of the word "prove" or what?

I love the way the post that brought this canard up ventures out into the swamp of "she lied" ---- and the same post that ventures into that speculation itself started out with, quote:

Not a proven fact, either way.

Beginning of post: facts seem to matter.
Then two sentences later, they don't.

And yet --- no mention of the fact that the OP lied with his title, which evidence is sitting right here on the page.

Ya really can't make this place up.

Last edited:

Make all the excuses you want, bottom line she is she has lied and now is trying to right the ship so the issue doesn't come up during her 2020 campaign. Just more politics and yes both parties do it. It is sad.
You know every lie about Warren

My God dude, you are stupid. All Americans are making more money. The economy is doing great, and we have a president that loves America. Instead of the transvestite, that hated America.
Yes and the rich and giant corporations are especially making more money or keeping it because of lower taxes that will lead to Giant deficits in Good Times just like with Reagan and w so stupid. The economy is no better than it was under Obama it's just your propaganda, stupid. And here comes another GOP corrupt bubble, dumbass. I don't mind the narcissist in Chief, just all his ridiculous policies and lies. All you had to do to get elected was to repeat the garbage character assassination and Bs from Fox and Rush for you idiots. That's the danger the country is in.

Forum List

Back