Pocahontas on the warpath again...Says She Is Nasty and Likes Being Nasty! LOL

Elizabeth Warren launches stinging attack on Donald Trump’s “sexism” - read more

“He thinks that because he has money he can call women fat pigs and bimbos,” Warren said. “He thinks because he is a celebrity that he can rate women’s bodies from one to 10. He thinks that because he has a mouthful of Tic Tacs he can force himself on any woman within groping distance.”

“Women have had it with guys like you, and nasty women have really had it with guys like you,”

And millions of women in America cheered her on.

Including me.
The loopy kunt has zero credibility... you continue cheer her on. Lol

Liz is awesome . She's taken the role of the liberal
Lion .

And all you got is that Indian shit ? If only more pols had her passion.
You need to quit falling down the well you dip shit, she's a fucking fake. LOL
f941b33137e048f491a05f0f82d9dfa7.jpg

Her grandma told her she was part native .(very common in Oklahoma ). But go ahead, that's all you got .
15izkl.jpg

Liz is awesome ! Word is Curt Shilling is going to tuna against her in a couple years .lol! She will tear him to schreds .

Why all the Liz hate? Are you all such corporate shills??
CjTWR97WsAAxP7d.jpg

Timmy, Warren is fucking crazy...seriously. And you know that. But like Obama, used the affirmative action system to get into expensive colleges that were respectable some 50 years ago, but got hijacked by qu33rs and such.

Liz is awesome ! Word is Curt Shilling is going to tuna against her in a couple years .lol! She will tear him to schreds .

Why all the Liz hate? Are you all such corporate shills??
warren02.png

Roughing up either the Chappaqua Blue Racer or Warren can be a disturbingly effortless procedure. We already have the Cherokee DNA links that can make Warren look like the horse's read end that she is.

But for percentages, there is no other salient pathology than the Arab son smuggled into the White House fronting as a black.

"Obama's father was 12.5% African negro, 87.5% Arab."
(Letter from Matar, Women in Green, Jerusalem, June 2008)

So Cuyahoga County, Ohio voted 99% for Obama. They were either duped or deliberately voted for the first Arab president in the United States. In the U.S., Kitten, you get free money for proving DNA ratios. We have the information that links Rochester, New York bombings to Weathermen and the sub-genre Proud Eagle Tribe. "Please, come closer, Precious."

Once again, Senator Elizabeth Warren did a BANG-UP job!!!

When she speaks, Trump and the rest of the deplorables tremble.

"Get this, Donald:
Nasty women are tough.
Nasty women are smart.
And nasty women vote."
--- Elizabeth Warren
I saw her say it live, in person. It was awesome.

The place was packed to the gills. some 4,000 people, and had to turn away almost a thousand more...

"Get this, Donald:
Nasty women are tough.
Nasty women are smart.
And nasty women vote."
--- Elizabeth Warren

The place was packed to the gills. some 4,000 people, and had to turn away almost a thousand more...
the-age-mass-delusion-just-how-morally-decayed-american-soci-politics-1434405890.jpg

"Get this, Donald:
Nasty women are tough.
Nasty women are smart.
And nasty women vote."
--- Elizabeth Warren

the-age-mass-delusion-just-how-morally-decayed-american-soci-politics-1434405890.jpg
Repost this after November 8th.

#LOLGOP

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

"Get this, Donald:
Nasty women are tough.
Nasty women are smart.
And nasty women vote."
--- Elizabeth Warren

So did I. She's worth the wait, and then some!

I'm glad she embraces the adjective "nasty," because it truly fits...

Google

"
nas·ty
ˈnastē/
adjective
  1. 1.
    highly unpleasant, especially to the senses; physically nauseating.
    "plastic bags burn with a nasty, acrid smell"
    synonyms: unpleasant, disagreeable, disgusting, distasteful, awful, dreadful, horrible, terrible,vile, foul, abominable, frightful, loathsome, revolting, repulsive, odious, sickening,nauseating, repellent, repugnant, horrendous, appalling, atrocious, offensive,objectionable, obnoxious, unsavory, unappetizing, off-putting; .
  2. (of a person or animal) behaving in an unpleasant or spiteful way.
    "Harry was a nasty, foul-mouthed old devil"
    synonyms: unkind, unpleasant, unfriendly, disagreeable, rude, churlish, spiteful, malicious,mean, ill-tempered, ill-natured, vicious, malevolent, obnoxious, hateful, hurtful; More

noun
informal
  1. 1.
    an unpleasant or harmful person or thing.
    "bacteria and other nasties"

Republicans hate smart people. To them, the intelligent talk that comes from Warren, Obama and Hillary is mystifying. But the babble that comes from Sarah Palin and Trump makes perfect sense.
LoLing!

I know, right?

Forum List

Back