Pocahontas on the warpath again...Says She Is Nasty and Likes Being Nasty! LOL

Republicans hate smart people. To them, the intelligent talk that comes from Warren, Obama and Hillary is mystifying. But the babble that comes from Sarah Palin and Trump makes perfect sense.
Fauxcahontis thinks you all are too stupid too make anything of your lives without her help and she's right since you are all obviously too stupid to realize that she is insulting you
Insulting you how exactly?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Elizabeth_And_Rachael.jpg

Once again, Senator Elizabeth Warren did a BANG-UP job!!!

When she speaks, Trump and the rest of the deplorables tremble.

"Get this, Donald:
Nasty women are tough.
Nasty women are smart.
And nasty women vote."
--- Elizabeth Warren
I saw her say it live, in person. It was awesome.

The place was packed to the gills. some 4,000 people, and had to turn away almost a thousand more...
So did I. She's worth the wait, and then some!

Yeah....
She's a superstar.

Zimmerman-WarrenComparison-530x390.png.cf.png

Republicans hate smart people. To them, the intelligent talk that comes from Warren, Obama and Hillary is mystifying. But the babble that comes from Sarah Palin and Trump makes perfect sense.
Fauxcahontis thinks you all are too stupid too make anything of your lives without her help and she's right since you are all obviously too stupid to realize that she is insulting you

She's not insulting me because I don't live in Assachusetts and if I did I would never support her
She is convinced that no one can make it without her help.

She made it from the "ragged edge of the middle class" to the one percent but all of you just aren't as smart or capable as she is so she has to do it for you

Last edited:
Trump's going to regret making that comment. He pissed off a lot of women, and Warren is driving home the point that women all over the country are going to line up by the tens and tens and tens of millions to kick Donald Trump's balls over the moon.

He's going to be puking up his guts and singing soprano til the day he is chucked into his grave.

nas·ty
ˈnastē/
adjective
  1. 1.
    highly unpleasant, especially to the senses; physically nauseating.
    "plastic bags burn with a nasty, acrid smell"

Simple Definition of sarcasm
  • : the use of words that mean the opposite of what you really want to say especially in order to insult someone, to show irritation, or to be funny

He wouldn't live through grabbing senator Warren by the p9ssy. (-:

hard to understand why RW's run down everyone that hands them their ass ... it makes it look like even slimeballs are capable of beating their miserable asses ..

oh wait ..
oh wait. Jay Z is giving hillary money.
Can't turn down that cash foreign or domestic.

That was disturbing.

It made me blush worse than Howard Dean's rant.

(but that's just me)
'Pocahontas' looked like a bull dyke riding the cotton pony after drinking a bottle of cheap sherry and she's just watched her latest 'pussy' victim walking out the door of the bar with another bull dycke.

She's not insulting me because I don't live in Assachusetts and if I did I would never support her
She is convinced that no one can make it without her help.

She made it from the "ragged edge of the middle class" to the one percent but all of you just aren't as smart or capable as she is so she has to do it for you
Where did she say all that?

nas·ty
ˈnastē/
adjective
  1. 1.
    highly unpleasant, especially to the senses; physically nauseating.
    "plastic bags burn with a nasty, acrid smell"

Simple Definition of sarcasm
  • : the use of words that mean the opposite of what you really want to say especially in order to insult someone, to show irritation, or to be funny

It's sarcasm? Pocahontas is nasty

Forum List

Back