Pocahontas Says About Criminal Hollywood College Scammers: "I have no sympathy for college cheaters"

I am not your monkey. You can disprove the list as well if you use common sense. Bravado and hyperbole do not equate to lies. Keep waiting...

:coffee:
Wasn't Mexico supposed to pay for the wall?

Via tax on remittances. In 10 years the wall would be paid for. You need to check yourself before you wreck yourself. Again that was his plan. If he doesn't execute its because he could not get it done but it doesn't make it a lie.
Mexico hasn't paid one dime to build the wall. You lose. :10:
Stop hijacking the thread. Much like Pocahontas, you seem to think you are above the rules / laws.
The threads about lying and cheating. Better luck next time. :10:

Yep and I have disproven all of your claims and you became deranged and started posting the same thing over and over again. Then you went into the corner and cried like a little baby. Waaaa waaa waaa. Broke you, snowlfake. Next...

So you concede that the Don has lied and cheated. Good for you.
No, you f*ing moron, I am ignoring your continuous attempt to hijack the thread and shift the attention away from another lying criminal Democrat being in a Presidential election she should not be in.
To late. You already conceded that he's a liar and a cheat. Better luck next time. :10:
Can the Board Monitors please step in and stop this rules violator from continuing to hijack the thread?
Says the bigot who starts openly vile racist threads making USMB appear as a racist message board.

Lying and cheating is the American way! Just ask Hair Fuhrer, Donald Trumpf.

Herr Taz stay on topic please

Truth stings.

Does it? How does truth "sting" please explain. Thank you.

Truth is the Orange Virus is a lying liar. Do you need me to draw you a picture?

Your truth is not THE TRUTH and again how does it sting? LMAO. Another snowflake caught in a lie. This is fun.

View attachment 250181
"I Have NO Sympathy For Liars & Cheaters
Who Gained Entrance Into College Under
False Claims / Pretenses."

'Sen. Elizabeth Warren said she has “zero” sympathy for those who lie or cheat their way into college.'

:cool: Yeah, Elizabeth 'Pocahontas' Warren just said that in an interview.

:lmao:

"Last month Warren apologized for identifying herself as a Native American for nearly 20 years. Her apology to the Washington Post came after the paper obtained her 1986 registration card for the State Bar of Texas that showed she wrote her race as “American Indian.”

Warren admitted to committing a crime...apologized AFTER getting caught...no fine, no jail time, no punishment....

What are the odds that these parents who just got busted cheating the system / breaking lass gets the same break 'Pocahontas' did?

:p

Warren: I Have 'Zero' Sympathy for College Cheaters

Posts like this show how racist you republicans are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and the 2019 Hypocrisy of the Year award goes to...

some people just should keep those stones in their pouch vs. try to throw them and wind up hitting themselves

The tragic thing is people will still vote for her. Warren isn't the problem. The problem is the ignorant pliable pawns that never think and use their precious right to vote in such a reckless manner.

You complain about voting in a reckless manner and support that obese orange fool at the same time. You're about belly button deep in irony.

"obese orange fool"....yeah you're not biased at all. Still butthurt over the 2016 election results I see. LMAO. Snowflake. Need a safe space?

That election was over long ago. This is about what the idiot is doing now. You still don't get that?

OP is NOT about Trump.

Get back on topic.

How do posts that expose criminal Democrat / Liberal Democrats and their amazing hypocrisy show Republicans are 'racist'?

YOUR post demonstrates how calling someone a 'RACIST' is just a knee-jerk reaction from Democrats, a defense mechanism when they are stumped, unable to defend what is being pointed out.

Warren is acting like she is shocked that anyone would do such a thing, to engage in fraud to get into a college...when that is exactly what SHE did.

Herr Taz stay on topic please

Truth stings.

Does it? How does truth "sting" please explain. Thank you.

Truth is the Orange Virus is a lying liar. Do you need me to draw you a picture?

Your truth is not THE TRUTH and again how does it sting? LMAO. Another snowflake caught in a lie. This is fun.

Facts trigger Cult45. Like the fact that your Orange Virus is a lying liar. :spinner:Is it fun, moron?

So far all you're doing is crying and avoiding my question.

The tragic thing is people will still vote for her. Warren isn't the problem. The problem is the ignorant pliable pawns that never think and use their precious right to vote in such a reckless manner.

You complain about voting in a reckless manner and support that obese orange fool at the same time. You're about belly button deep in irony.

"obese orange fool"....yeah you're not biased at all. Still butthurt over the 2016 election results I see. LMAO. Snowflake. Need a safe space?

That election was over long ago. This is about what the idiot is doing now. You still don't get that?

What is he doing now that has you so upset? Do tell. Unemployment too low?

If you aren't aware of at least several of the stupid things Trump has done, and is doing, I'm not going to take the time to catch you up.

If you aren't aware of at least several of the stupid things Trump has done, and is doing, I'm not going to take the time to catch you up.

Deflection 101.

Is this Liz Warren?

You hate the President. Big deal. Life goes on. If Warren is the Democrat nominee for President, are you going to vote for her?

Pocahontas Says About Criminal Hollywood College Scammers: "I have no sympathy for college cheaters"

I swear that we should make Congress a part time
gig and force them to work real jobs as well. Warren is such a terrible leader.

How do posts that expose criminal Democrat / Liberal Democrats and their amazing hypocrisy show Republicans are 'racist'?

IMG_0497.jpg

Racist and insulting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back