Pocahontas Says About Criminal Hollywood College Scammers: "I have no sympathy for college cheaters"

View attachment 250181
"I Have NO Sympathy For Liars & Cheaters
Who Gained Entrance Into College Under
False Claims / Pretenses."

'Sen. Elizabeth Warren said she has “zero” sympathy for those who lie or cheat their way into college.'

:cool: Yeah, Elizabeth 'Pocahontas' Warren just said that in an interview.

:lmao:

"Last month Warren apologized for identifying herself as a Native American for nearly 20 years. Her apology to the Washington Post came after the paper obtained her 1986 registration card for the State Bar of Texas that showed she wrote her race as “American Indian.”

Warren admitted to committing a crime...apologized AFTER getting caught...no fine, no jail time, no punishment....

What are the odds that these parents who just got busted cheating the system / breaking lass gets the same break 'Pocahontas' did?

:p

Warren: I Have 'Zero' Sympathy for College Cheaters

Posts like this show how racist you republicans are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NOb6xVt.jpg

How do posts that expose criminal Democrat / Liberal Democrats and their amazing hypocrisy show Republicans are 'racist'?

YOUR post demonstrates how calling someone a 'RACIST' is just a knee-jerk reaction from Democrats, a defense mechanism when they are stumped, unable to defend what is being pointed out.

Warren is acting like she is shocked that anyone would do such a thing, to engage in fraud to get into a college...when that is exactly what SHE did.

It's not only that, it's also a projection of their own racism towards whites in particular.

View attachment 250181
"I Have NO Sympathy For Liars & Cheaters
Who Gained Entrance Into College Under
False Claims / Pretenses."

'Sen. Elizabeth Warren said she has “zero” sympathy for those who lie or cheat their way into college.'

:cool: Yeah, Elizabeth 'Pocahontas' Warren just said that in an interview.

:lmao:

"Last month Warren apologized for identifying herself as a Native American for nearly 20 years. Her apology to the Washington Post came after the paper obtained her 1986 registration card for the State Bar of Texas that showed she wrote her race as “American Indian.”

Warren admitted to committing a crime...apologized AFTER getting caught...no fine, no jail time, no punishment....

What are the odds that these parents who just got busted cheating the system / breaking lass gets the same break 'Pocahontas' did?

:p

Warren: I Have 'Zero' Sympathy for College Cheaters

View attachment 250239

34B91364-DCDF-4FCF-9413-567F1263647F-17699-0000153209153405.jpg

Forum List

Back