🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PODESTA, Uranium-Container 1, Treason all the way into the Scumbags in Congress !

May be it calms you down, Russia and the United States in 1993 signed the "Megatons to Megawatts Program" where Russia agreed to supply the United States with low-enriched uranium, and this program was finished in 2013

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I could careless really what they’ve signed, nothing ever happened like most other ‘For Show’ accords of the past... you’ve been fooled, duped, lied to, tricked, ripped off, bamboozled and marginalized like Human Expendable capital you are.

That’s a factual Truth Flat OUT and you or anyone else can’t prove otherwise...

Nothing has changed,
The same 8 Bankster CryptoJew Families are still in power, there are more weapons begin bought, sold, traded, made, hidden, smuggled, back n forth than any other time in Human history.

Your gov’t is not WHO or WHAT you think they are...

"8 Bankster CryptoJew Families"

Oh vey, what a card you are!

>>>>>>>

Card ? You must be some form of Jewish yes?
What is a real Jew ?
Half Jew?
Almost a Jew?
Sorta a Jew?
Maybe a Jew?
Part of a Jew?

Funny how no one can answer the questions....

I’m not anti anything really, I just know the whole History of the Lies, Wreckage, Trickery n Deceit they’ve brainwashed all of you with... and the BEAT GOES ON !

Now back to the story of the Real Perpetrators...

You are the perp, my little goy

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I’m Sicilian jack ass ! Check your history and see why we can’t be your Goy and how we deal with your type of scum across time.

Yes Sicilians have historically been notoriously brutal keyboard bad guys. When angered, negotiations with you are wasted. You always go strait for the caps lock.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I’m Sicilian jack ass ! Check your history and see why we can’t be your Goy and how we deal with your type of scum across time.

Yes Sicilians have historically been notoriously brutal keyboard bad guys. When angered, negotiations with you are wasted. You always go strait for the caps lock.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Another Stupid Comment, Pass !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I guess you are using great restraint capitalizing every word instead of cap locking me. Thank you for your mercy.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I guess you are using great restraint capitalizing every word instead of cap locking me. Thank you for your mercy.

>>>>>>>>

Most of you are like Hamsters, running around and around hour after hour posting here and there about things that add up to nothing, prove nothing...

Or like GroundHog day you wake up and go to sleep and repeat in the same Lie - living it over and over again....

All the Issues of your time are perpetrated by an Evil collective cabal for the past 100+ years - who’ve successfully acquired nearly all the networks of commodities, currencies, networks, governments, venues, vehicles and methodologies of control and the dissemination of the information they’re pumping at you 24/7/365 since you were in K1 !

When you can come to terms with what’s happened and how we got here, you might experience the awakening or something like it and finally begin to see the truth.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You don't "deal", you run.

>>>>>>

Not me Pal, Pass again.
My gear is at the door and ready for Go Time and it’s coming sooner than you think, just let things keep escalating, dividing... soon enough everyone will have to choose a side to fight.

But, You don’t even know what you’re fighting for.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>

Most of you are like Hamsters, running around and around hour after hour posting here and there about things that add up to nothing, prove nothing...

Or like GroundHog day you wake up and go to sleep and repeat in the same Lie - living it over and over again....

All the Issues of your time are perpetrated by an Evil collective cabal for the past 100+ years - who’ve successfully acquired nearly all the networks of commodities, currencies, networks, governments, venues, vehicles and methodologies of control and the dissemination of the information they’re pumping at you 24/7/365 since you were in K1 !

When you can come to terms with what’s happened and how we got here, you might experience the awakening or something like it and finally begin to see the truth.

Thanks for all that amazing info. Just one little question though. What purpose does that evil collective cabal you speak of have in controlling us all. Seems that if all they wanted was money and power, their existing control could easily pass laws in every country to give them that, and prevent it from ever be taken away. Power comes with all that money, but they already have that anyway. In the matrix, they were using unconscious people to power machines. Are we being used to power machines?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>

Thanks for all that amazing info. Just one little question though. What purpose does that evil collective cabal you speak of have in controlling us all. Seems that if all they wanted was money and power, their existing control could easily pass laws in every country to give them that, and prevent it from ever be taken away. Power comes with all that money, but they already have that anyway. In the matrix, they were using unconscious people to power machines. Are we being used to power machines?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Most of what you mention has happened or is happening slowly... the same families/ perpetrators below are still in power today just a new generation of Murderers and thieves...

The following information is considered Dangerous:

The first misconception that most people have is that the Federal Reserve Bank is a branch of the US governmment. IT IS NOT. THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK IS A PRIVATE COMPANY. Most people believe it is as American as the Constitution. The Constitution actually forbids it's existence. Article 1, Section 8, states that Congress shall have the power to create money and regulate the value thereofff, not a bunch of international bankers! Today the FED controls and profits by printingg worthless paper, called money, through the Treasury, regulating its value, and the biggest outrage of all, collecting interest on it! (the so-called national debt, via the federal income tax)

The FED creates money from nothing, and loans it back to us through banks, and charges interest on our currency. The FED also buys Government debt with money printed on a printing press and charges US taxpayers interest. Many Congressmen and Presidents say this is fraud. Who actually owns the Federal Reserve Central Banks? The ownership of the 12 Central banks, a very well-kept secret, has been revealed: 1. Rothschild Bank of London 2. Warburg Bank of Hamburg 3..Rothschild Bank of Berlin 4. Lehman Brothers of NY 5. Lazard Brothers of Paris 6. Kuhn Loeb Bank of NY 7. Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy 8.. Goldman Sachs of NY 9. Warburg Bank of Amsterdam 10.Chase Manhattan Bank of NY

These bankers are connected to London Banking Houses which ultimately control the FED. When England lost the Revolutionary War with America where our forefathers were fighting thheir own government, they planned to control us by controlling our banking system, the printing of our money, and our debt. How did it happen? After previous attempts to push the Federal Reserve Act through Congress, a group of bankers funded and staffed Woodrow Wilson's campaign for President. He had comitted to sign this act. In 1913, a Senator, Nelson Aldrich, maternal grandfather to the Rockefellers, pushed the Act through Congress just before Xmas, when much of Congress was on vacation..........

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Most of what you mention has happened or is happening slowly... the same families/ perpetrators below are still in power today just a new generation of Murderers and thieves...

The first misconception that most people have is that the Federal Reserve Bank is a branch of the US governmment. IT IS NOT. THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK IS A PRIVATE COMPANY. Most people believe it is as American as the Constitution. The Constitution actually forbids it's existence. Article 1, Section 8, states that Congress shall have the power to create money and regulate the value thereofff, not a bunch of international bankers! Today the FED controls and profits by printingg worthless paper, called money, through the Treasury, regulating its value, and the biggest outrage of all, collecting interest on it! (the so-called national debt, via the federal income tax)

The FED creates money from nothing, and loans it back to us through banks, and charges interest on our currency. The FED also buys Government debt with money printed on a printing press and charges US taxpayers interest. Many Congressmen and Presidents say this is fraud. Who actually owns the Federal Reserve Central Banks? The ownership of the 12 Central banks, a very well-kept secret, has been revealed: 1. Rothschild Bank of London 2. Warburg Bank of Hamburg 3..Rothschild Bank of Berlin 4. Lehman Brothers of NY 5. Lazard Brothers of Paris 6. Kuhn Loeb Bank of NY 7. Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy 8.. Goldman Sachs of NY 9. Warburg Bank of Amsterdam 10.Chase Manhattan Bank of NY

These bankers are connected to London Banking Houses which ultimately control the FED. When England lost the Revolutionary War with America where our forefathers were fighting thheir own government, they planned to control us by controlling our banking system, the printing of our money, and our debt. How did it happen? After previous attempts to push the Federal Reserve Act through Congress, a group of bankers funded and staffed Woodrow Wilson's campaign for President. He had comitted to sign this act. In 1913, a Senator, Nelson Aldrich, maternal grandfather to the Rockefellers, pushed the Act through Congress just before Xmas, when much of Congress was on vacation..........

Thanks for the warning that your post was dangerous. It has nothing to do with my question, though. Care to try again? What purpose does that cabal have?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks for the warning that your post was dangerous. It has nothing to do with my question, though. Care to try again? What purpose does that cabal have?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It has everything to do with the Topic, Politics and the discussion content we are talking about... you just have to understand how deeply concealed these families control and investments are in most of the pilfering underway...

>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It has everything to do with the Topic, Politics and the discussion content we are talking about... you just have to understand how deeply concealed these families control and investments are in most of the pilfering underway...

Nothing to do with my question though.

>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

yes it does sorta, but no we are not in that type of Matrix although you could explore the other Matrix some say we are under spell... by Jon Rappoport No More Fake News Jon Rappoport Investigative Reporter

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

yes it does sorta, but no we are not in that type of Matrix although you could explore the other Matrix some say we are under spell... by Jon Rappoport No More Fake News Jon Rappoport Investigative Reporter

You still didn't answer the question. What is the purpose of that cabal you speak of?

Forum List

Back